1st Indoor Grow - 2 Autos/1 Super-Auto Perpetual Grow Journal

Autoz4lyfe

Hi guys i would like to thank every one in advance for viewing my grow journal.
I'm currently 6 days in on a grow of 1 Easyryder, 1 Auto Pineapple Express, and 1 Annapurna super-auto. I'm currently growing in a mixture of light warrior 60% and ocean forest 40%, temps stay between 75-79, humidity is about 50% i don't really know how to raise or lower it i have a small blue fan inside blowing and i set a bowl of water infront of it to hopefully raise the humidity. For lights im using a Fluorowing from Hydrofarm it uses a 125w 6400k bulb, as well as 2 42 w 2700k in reflectors. i'll be adding pictures of the plants as of today and the grow closet and setup, this is my first grow ever indoors im hoping i can get some advice i'm a bit worried about pineapple express she has a bit of burning on her tips and seems a bit stunted, I've been waiting till the soil is dry, i stick my pinky deep in the soil to see if its dry then water when needed, i have also been watering with distilled pH water at about 6.0, i also have a fan blowing inside the closet at all times. Lights are set for a 20/4 schedule. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, alright guys see you in a few days with a update. Stay High
Annapurna:
sl1qu0.jpg

Pineapple Express:
k2h4r4.jpg

(worried about her)

Easyryder:
2n3lsi1.jpg

(already has tiny set of 3rd leaves)

Grow Closet:
u56wh.jpg

(closet door slides left to close)

Inside Grow Closet:
2h6hq4w.jpg

(Mylar pushtacked/stapled up)

Setup Inside Mylar:
104fcb9.jpg

(blue fan in bottom left)

How Close the bulbs are to the pots:
ofpob7.jpg

(2 reflectors with 42w 2700k on left and right then 125w 6400k in the middle)

Re: First Indoor Grow 2 Autos 1 Super-Auto! HELP!!!

Well here's my update i guess, my lights turn off at 6 pm and turn back on at 10 pm (20/4)
I'm having a bit of trouble keeping it cool in there:
35055wx.jpg

My Ghetto Grow Setup:
xf1f87.jpg

Pineapple Express Auto Day 8:
ev9zya.jpg

(SUPER WORRIED ABOUT HER WILL SHE SURVIVE?!?!)

Easyryder Day 8:
2n3lsi1.jpg

(Best of the 3)

Annapurna Day 8:
357muty.jpg

(Stretching like crazy about 3 in. now, on her right and left leaf is that burning or does it look like a insects eating the leafs? i have small ghost ants that are everywhere and i cant do anything to get rid of them, here in Florida they're everywhere, it looks like there's part of the leaf missing)

how big is your grow room?and whats the budget on keeping room temps under control

Well its about 7ft from floor to ceiling, and about 2ft wide and 7 1/2ft across, 2 big sliding closet doors. Minus all the black drawings and ideas i have for ventilation
51rq8p.jpg

heres with the left side open which is where they are around a little corner inside the closet
nl3q82.jpg

minus the black drawings again, and budget is anything around or under $100 a week for upgrades, let me know asap what i can do to lower the temp during the heat of the day, in less then a month i'm planning on buying a T5 Quantum Badboy 8 bulb fixture, it will fit perfectly!! also will be transplanting them into 5gal black buckets for they're final home, still soil.

Hey dude, welcome.
Your pictures need to hosted through the gallery so they can be water marked.

Also for your closet to stay cool you would need to bring fresh air in and move that hot air out. I would crack the door, all that fan is doing is blowing warm used air around. If you need to raise humidity I hear hanging moist paper towels Works well.

Autoz4lyfe said:
Having troubles lowering the temp in the heat of the day here in fl it can get up in the 100's,i even added another fan to circulate the hot air out so fresh new air can blow in, still getting the lowest temp at 79, highest 82, any ideas?

How hot is the room the closet is in? You might have to get a AC unit.

Ya i was figuring but i heard window a/c units use a lot of power, and well i'm trying to keep it as cool as possible i don't know the exact temp in the room id guess 80, because its scorching outside right now, there's constant cold air coming out of the vent then i have a fan sucking that cold air directly from the vent blowing it inside the closet, i've found i cant even close the doors it will get super hot fast. I'm planning on adding a T5 Quantum badboy 8 bulb fixture in less than a month so i need to get this heat issue under control before the plants get much bigger, ill do a pic update tomorrow, pineapple express is doing good but looks super weird.

Don't use a in window unit, get a smaller room to room portable air conditioner. Can you cut holes? I would go buy a inline fan and blow hott air up out the top.

Day 10 Update!!
So i got temps down to a more constant 73-79:
Temp22.jpg

Easyryder Day 10:
easyryder_day_10.jpg
(Doing amazing)
Annapurna Day 10:
annapurna_day_10.jpg
(Starting to get jagged edges :D)
Pineapple Express Auto Day 10:
pineapple_day_10.jpg
(Am i the only one that thinks this looks like a Duckfoot seedling?)
Ghetto Grow Setup Update:
Ghetto_Grow_Setup2.jpg

Also i raised the pH for feeding to 6.5 I've been told they like a slightly acidic soil, Havn't noticed any issues since i watered them last night, they drank a half gallon between the 3 of em. Thirsty bitchs Haha. Any advice?

Anybody know how i could change the light schedule? the lights turn off at 6pm and then back on 4 hours later at 10 pm, id like them to shut off at 11am and turn back on 4 hours later at 3pm, between 11 and 3 is the hottest part of the day, here in fl temps can sky rocket and i cant afford to lose my babies, any ideas how to shift the light schedule? in detail?

I'm wondering if the pineapple express will keep its webbed fingers through the whole grow, if so that would be like a duckfoot auto haha. This weekend I'm getting another Easyryder seed, Sweet Seeds Black Jack Automatic, Delicious Seeds La Diva Automatic, Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel Automatic and Paradise Seeds Vertigo Automatic, to start a perpetual grow.

Day 14 Update!!
Soooo Pineapple Express Auto is bouncing back she might just make it :
pineapple_day_14.jpg

Easyryder's Doing Amazing:
easyryder_day_14.jpg

Annapurna's Getting HUGE Leafs Already:
annapurna_day_14.jpg

This Saturday i'll be buying AN Sensi Grow Part A&B and Sensi Bloom Part A&B, as well as 3 5gal black buckets to transplant for there final home.
Next weekend ill be buying my Quantum T5 Badboy 6500k 8 Bulb Fixture, wondering how high up i should start the T5 above the plants, it would be about 3 weeks old. I got my a/c fixed and new ducting under the house, I'm blowing constant 72 now so in the grow closet under the lights its about 76-77 constant, I also moved my light schedule from turning off at 6pm and back on at 10pm, to turning off at 2pm and back on at 6pm, this solves the high heating issues i was having at that time of day, seems like the extra light didn't stress em if not actually boosted a little growth.

Alright this will be transferred to a perpetual grow journal im getting more autos this weekend so next weekend i should be planting a second batch, another reason i wanna get that t5, monstergardens.com reviewed it and it pushs about 432 watts and ill be using large 125w 6400k hanging sideways for side light penetration for them.

Back
Top Bottom