Deege420 Outdoor Garden

Deege420

:welcome: i currently have about a 3 week old mr nice angel heart going. the soil I'm using is fox farm happy frog, just transferred her to a 5 gallon bucket today, upon transfer roots were drooping through the bottom of the soil, so she was def ready for the transplant :thumb: i got some blue planet nutrients coming to me tomorrow and she will get her first feed :) Im new to this so help and advice or criticism is all HIGHLY appreciated!:thumb::thanks:

Re: Outdoor grow BPN

photo-612.jpg
photo-601.jpg
photo-592.jpg

very nice im a head of you but not by much and its great :) there so happy outside how many hours can u keep them outside? sorrry im super stoned right now lol :tokin:

Hey man I keep mine outside 24/7 you've followed my journals before

I transferred to a 5 gallon pot today will take pics. Bpn arrive tmmrw and t5 on the way for indoors

Also stuck a purple auto and wembley auto in starter cubes they will be going outdoors

Ordering my tent on Wednesday for the indoor grow

That's all for now time to toke

ok so one seed is in a starter cube and another in a paper towel in between two plates... the starter cube and plates with paper towel are in a big box so they don't get any light and i stuck them in my camper.. sound good?....what is the best method to get the seeds going, after is has a root tip or w.e i was just gonna pop it in soil and same for the starter cube, what do you guys think?

little update on mr nice angel heart :) for those of you that don't know, my old username was deege420, i had a lot of followers before and accidentally deleted my account somehow, this was not a 420 magazine mistake, but just so you guys know I am deege420 :) new name ilove420mag :)

photo-681.jpg
photo-69.jpg
photo-671.jpg
photo-661.jpg
photo-651.jpg

ENJOYYYY

Ok I found you... good to see things are OK

Thanks bud. Good to see some feedback. She's not a monster yet.... But she will be :morenutes: bpn arrives tday:Namaste:

glad to have you back mate,
things are looking good as well, thought id lost you for a day or so, glad 420 done the best to sort it all out n get everyone back up and running,.

would be nice of the mag to do that, they was doing all they could to sort it out when they sent me a msg last night, nice of them to drop me a msg and let me know what was going on, so well dont 420mag for doing all you could, i know you was doing everything possible to get everyone back on the site and everything recovered, all i can say is, glad to have you back, wonder about tesmp, not heard from him yet, wonder if he gone for good or maybe he is still writing out his journal again,

hey guys heres a pic of the germinating babys and some pics of my biggest kid. she's about 3 weeks in. this germ method okay? also just sprayed some bug treatment on her. its about day 5 of that and she's fine. two more days and shell be done with the treatment. so thats why she's shiny in the pics. she also seems to be getting a bit darker. does this mean she's hungry? I just watered her yesterday and just got my blue planet nutrients now :) should i start first feed tnight? or wait till tmmrw? I am gonna start at 1/4th strength

ALL INPUT GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! :thumb::morenutes:

photo-70.jpg
photo-711.jpg
photo-721.jpg
photo-731.jpg
photo-741.jpg
photo-751.jpg

its nice to see some plants out in natural light, id love to get mine out in the sun, did have a few nice hot days but the last 2 days have been shitty, plus i only get the sun in the morning and by dinner time its gone over the back, i wish my balcony was facing the other way then i could benefit from the sun, i dont thinks its worth taking a plant on a road trip, my moms got huge back garden that gets all the sun, but not sure she would know how to keep the plant alive and i dont get over hers that often so couldnt keep up with nutes and the rest of it, im waiting for my bpn products to turn up, cant wait, i know my plants are going to start rapid growth when they turn up. im not sure if my baby bio is stunting growth but my plants have been veg for 30days now and only 6 n half inches high, and thats all of my plants so not sure what it is, maybe i had cfl's to close, so ive raised them up a bit,

ive just took some picks of my big bud they will be on my journal shortly, but with the shitty camera you cant really tell much, the plants look healthy, they just dont seem to be growing and taller, raised the lights so ill see if that makes any difference, might be because i kept the lights withing an inch of the top of the plants, but my berry bomb sprout has got loads of stretch but this was further away from the lights so im hoping its just a light thing.

tesmp is back he just posted on my journal, told him to drop you a msg as well, looks like he lost all his journals as well, hope he stays and looks like your staying,

ive just took some picks of my big bud they will be on my journal shortly, but with the shitty camera you cant really tell much, the plants look healthy, they just dont seem to be growing and taller, raised the lights so ill see if that makes any difference, might be because i kept the lights withing an inch of the top of the plants, but my berry bomb sprout has got loads of stretch but this was further away from the lights so im hoping its just a light thing.

tesmp is back he just posted on my journal, told him to drop you a msg as well, looks like he lost all his journals as well, hope he stays and looks like your staying,

ya I'm here to stay. but its a shame about this. i hope your lady take off soon! :)

Back
Top Bottom