Dean's Coco Grow - NL5 x Haze & Cheese

Re: Dean's Coco Grow. NL5 X HAZE AND CHEESE

TENT 1

DSC089631.JPG

DSC08973.JPG

DSC089881.JPG

Re: Dean's Coco Grow. NL5 x HAZE AND CHEESE

Looking great! What nutrients are you using in the coco? How often is your water/feed schedule??

Re: Dean's Coco Grow. NL5 x HAZE AND CHEESE

Subbed. Looking good. Looks like only 6 plants filling up that dr90? Nice! thumbing through your old grows too...

Yo Surf

Let me give you and everybody a lil run down of the setup so theres know confusion I have two DR90's running at the same time. Within Tent 1 there are five plants, four Uk Cheese and one Amnesia Lemon

In Tent 2 there are six plants, three Nl5 x Haze and three Uk Cheese, both tents are three weeks into flowering atm.

Re: Dean's Coco Grow. NL5 x Haze & Cheese

:popcorn: subbed. Looking good!

Thanx for stopping by

All in do you have your 600 and 400 watt light running at the same time or at different times?

Different times, 400W during the day and the 600 at night when its cooler... 6am till 6pm

Re: Dean's Coco Grow. NL5 x Haze & Cheese

Okay, its day 28 of flowering and over the last week the cheese and amnesia have received some pk 13/14 with every watering at 10ml per 10l with there normal feed, I'll continue to use it till day 42.

Anyway the plants in tent 1 are really filling out now and letting off a extremely pungent odor.

The Nl5 x Haze's are really going for it and have been stretching since i flipped the lights to 12/12, might i add that these were also only vegged for about 7 days just to get the roots a lil established in the pots.
They were only about 4 inches before the flip and now stand at 132cm tall but have slowed down now!!! I also had to LST the top of one because it was growing into the reflector.

Back
Top Bottom