Boomer444's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Hozona

What strains are they? Shark Widow, Anasthesia, Northern Lights, Diesel, SleestackXSkunk
Indoor or outdoor? INDOOR
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Foxfarms and ???
If soil... What size pot? Will be 4-6 3 gallon
Size of light? 3- Grow 2- Flower Large CFL nearly 2500 lumens in flower area. LED panel,T-5, and 2 2' flouresent in veg/clone area.
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 82
PH of media or res? 6.0
Any Pests ? NOT THIS GO ROUND
Type and strength of ferts used? BPN

I just put the "new" beans in Jiffy Pots today so pictures will follow. They are sitting on a germination mat in a tupperware container. I hope this grow will amaze even me!:welcome::tokin:

Re: Hozona's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Here is the start...day one...let's see which child will pop up first. Any guesses??
IMG_021919.JPG
2 Shark Widow (fem) in back, Anasthesia (fem) left center, Northern Lights (fem) right center, Diesel (fem) left front, and finally SleestackXSkunk (reg) right front :tokin:

Looks like a nice mix ... I hope they all pop together

Bit the bullet and ordered a 40X40X78 grow tent for my flowering room...I will be re-arranging the area once again to meet my needs. I realized that if I want a steady production I needed to re-think my set-up. DAMN! There goes my back again....:thedoubletake: I will need to move shelves to the garage and move a cabinet to the wall where the shelves are. That will open up the space I need to set up the tent. :tokin: Pictures to follow when tent arrives.:peace:

Bit the bullet and ordered a 40X40X78 grow tent for my flowering room...I will be re-arranging the area once again to meet my needs. I realized that if I want a steady production I needed to re-think my set-up. DAMN! There goes my back again....:thedoubletake: I will need to move shelves to the garage and move a cabinet to the wall where the shelves are. That will open up the space I need to set up the tent. :tokin: Pictures to follow when tent arrives.:peace:
DONE! Now just waiting for the tent.:bitingnails::tokin:

:cheer: C'mon Diesel. Go Diesel. :cheer: Even though I am on the wrong coast, I love me some Diesel

Subbed in on this one, I am gonna vote for sleestack, Land of the Lost, lol. I did as you are witht he second tent just picked up a 4x4x72 tent for 109 no shipping. My old tent is getting to worn for a budding tent. Look forward to see the girls and the mystery sleestack to break ground.

Subbed in on this one, I am gonna vote for sleestack, Land of the Lost, lol. I did as you are witht he second tent just picked up a 4x4x72 tent for 109 no shipping. My old tent is getting to worn for a budding tent. Look forward to see the girls and the mystery sleestack to break ground.
Tent will be here Monday...I love arranging and re-arranging:slide:Two days and counting on germination....ONLY THREE VOTES! I need to get some more people subbed in:tokin:

Tent will be here Monday...I love arranging and re-arranging:slide:Two days and counting on germination....ONLY THREE VOTES! I need to get some more people subbed in:tokin:
Bit another bullet and now have a 400 watt MH/HPS light ordered with digital ballast and reflector. $125 shipped. Will use it in new bloom tent and continue clone/veg area with CFLs, LED panel, and T5. I'm getting excited about my new beans and what will soon be their home along with the 6th gen MMMF plants.
:tokin:

This is the calm before the storm ... enjoy it :cheesygrinsmiley: ... are you going to try for a male?

Looking good, I have the same issue being winter and my tent is in the garage so I may have to find something to keep the girls warm. Nice scrog .
Here in the valley of the sun, winters are really mild, I am set up in my utility room which stays a lot warmer than my garage with the lights going. I will either have to bring it inside next summer or buy an air conditioner for that room. We will see. Gonna pick up some small plastic tables and shelves and maybe a small stool so I can save my back when working on the bloom area. :tokin:

I see you've peeled all leaf from the bottoms of the branches, does this help the buds get bigger or is there some other reason? I figure it's like growing big pumpkins, You take off all but 1 and feed the shit out of it. Is this the thought?

I see you've peeled all leaf from the bottoms of the branches, does this help the buds get bigger or is there some other reason? I figure it's like growing big pumpkins, You take off all but 1 and feed the shit out of it. Is this the thought?
That's it....we'll see in the next few weeks. Just put her under the HPS and I have used them before and this is my first go round with the BPN nutes. The light is filling the tent and plants :love:lots of light...go to the light. :tokin:

So, should I take the stems that have small buds on them off along with some more leaf?
Take the little bitty sucker buds off and smaller stems to get the energy going to the larger tops. Remember my plant is LST'd and yours isn't so there are different ways to groom your plants and mine. Some defoliate a LOT some don't. Since you are in full bud production you can remove fan leaves without much harm, but only if you need to get light to the buds near it.:reading420magazine::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom