Amnesia Haze

Hi 420's ,

Back again and i wanna share a amnesia haze round .

10 x 600 watt & 8 x 400 watt - 175 plants -16 m2 -nutes GHE ,flora nova (bl) bio roots,diamant nectar,flower boost

2. gallon buckets ,220 gallon water a week . two times 110 ph 5.8-6.0 - Ec 1.6 all the way .

5 days needed for buildin the room.
og33.JPG

Veg time around 14-17 days 50 % topped 3 times / 50 % fimmed once ( test )
Normally i dont veg this long but i needed to clean the clones , full of spider mites , mill dew etc .

og71.JPG
og62.JPG
DSC079943.JPG
DSC079951.JPG
og_1.JPG

14 days flower

og112.JPG

25 days flower

25_days_11.jpg

25_days2.jpg

30 days flower

30_days1.jpg
30_days_1.jpg

Till the next one :thumb:

wow nice but how do you get around to tend all those girls?

nice cheers for the good vibes dudes!!
for the spidermite i use something from the name bayern garden.
but i cleaned those on daily base , sprayed every 4 days and removed as much leaves as i could ,maybe not the way to do it but its spidermite/pest free so far.

The killing fields were something huh ,i def wanna put it again but only in winter time.

Here some shots at day 33

in the back you can see a single one i didnt topped and in the front yes.
og81.JPG
og92.JPG

og92.JPG
30_days_1.jpg

og113.JPG
og52.JPG
og44.JPG
og29.JPG

later guys.

Thanks triple B !

topping vs fimming and not is a personal test to see if i can fill up the room with less or more plants (this is also strain depended)

I dont see to much difference in topping vs fimming the fimmed ones have a few buds more but are smaller in size so also in weight.

I like putting the plants as fast as possible into flower, so less vegging but more plants , but i always end up pretty much the same ,i just like to see a room full of buds instead of having working space or to see the floor and pots.

take care.

yet another factory of happiness! nice bud shots:)

Wow man, how long does it freaking take you to water????

Do you give water in between feedings or just a baby flush? Your doing 1.6 the whole way hey? that's pretty effin sweet!!

Really though Casa, I have always drooled and dreamed about your grows. I decided to go with more plants/less veg this time and I already see the benefits. Thank you for everything you bring to the table:Namaste:

Thanks freinds ..

BBB: good luck with your upcoming blue dream x amnesia , sounds great.

UrbanG:Depends on the size pump you are using i use a small one so it takes me 10 min for every 200 liter/54 gallon,flushing is just a flush instead of one feeding.so if i feed 3 times a week the upcoming week i feed 2 times and 1 time flush ,it seems to work for me this way .
EC 1.6 is high enough for a haze/sativa dominant light feeders, also im using the same soil next round and i dont want to upgrade to much.
Good to hear its working out for you man great , this round of amnesia wont be close to a gr/watt,still 30+ days left but i wont see it happen m hopes are on 7. but still a fun easy run.
Bmeat & fish cake thanks dudes !!

Back!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:... too bad you have no buds to show :rofl:

Seriously, another awesome grow WOW!!!

Back
Top Bottom