Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

Hozona

Seven of the nine strains I started in December are in this next line-up...TOPPING THE LIST are Blue Cheese, Blue Mystic, Royal Purple, and MMMF. Also included in this grow will be Blue Widow, Jorge's Diamond, and Sour Diesel. Not included are Big Bud and Medi Bud.
Soil is Fox Farms Ocean Forest..with some organic kickers as needed
I will be setting up the outside on a drip system using 1/2 gallon of water per hour
Since my last grow was all hydro except the Blue Cheese...this will be all soil unless I find the room for one small hyro set-up.
New 6 X 2 X 3 clone/veg area...
I used a folding table to build this on...less bending over....8 three foot pieces for legs attached to table, four 3way corners, 4 4way corners, 4 Ts, 8 24" Crosstubes, and a roll of reflective insulation (does sides and back used the rest from my previous veg area and the sides became the top with masonite attached) ....Have my roll around chair, Bubble bags in Homer bucket, bucket cloner with 2 2' 65K florescents
All of the girls on the right have been LST'd ,
I should be getting my T5 (4 4' lamps)for the veg area next week...along with some praying mantis egg cases that I'll use outdoors this year...I'll probably scrap the one so called POS hood I got from an un-named company and hang the 5 105w cfls in the tent to supplement my 400w MH/HPS...and that long needed AC unit for on my sun porch is coming soon! Next week maybe...
IMG_062416.JPG

Here it is closed up...
IMG_062517.JPG

I can already see some mods will be necessary but I think I can sharpen up my carpentry skills and build a 3' X 8'
table and a 3 X 3 X 8 veg/clone table...we shall see:cheesygrinsmiley:
I want to welcome all of you that have been following my other journals and hope this will be an informative, productive episode! As for the newbies...I was in December...flap your wings and fly with us!:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

re: Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

looks great to me, i wouldve never thought to make a grow space on a table

looks great to me, i wouldve never thought to make a grow space on a table
I'm the MAD SCIENTIST TYPE...lotsa DIY stuff...too much fun! Kinda to save my back...the roll around stool is so much easier...Welcome to the front row! :cheesygrinsmiley:

i hear ya, i cant wait to get my plants out of the box thats on the floor in my closet and in the armoire im working on so i dont need to sit on the floor and just work on my feet lol glad to be here in the front row

DIY is where its at for sure

wow that was a great setup and all the info and parts needed for anyone to try its pretty sweet maybe in the future i will have to give that a try

Subbed on the new grow fir sure
Welcome! Always fun to get a grow started...want to have a 4 plant harvest every three weeks or so inside and of course Summer is around the corner and we all know how much she loves the outdoors...once they are in the ground, not much room to experiment other than LST, Supercropping, perhaps a Scrog...Indoors I get my MAD SCIENTIST on!!!:cheesygrinsmiley:

I have an old dresser im thinking of turning into a Scrog setup when i do more research on it, i like the 'hiding in plain sight aspect of alot of DiY stuff

I have an old dresser im thinking of turning into a Scrog setup when i do more research on it, i like the 'hiding in plain sight aspect of alot of DiY stuff
You can do it outside too! Hiding in plain sight, that is... I am going to have a veggie garden on one end of my yard (South)Shade from my block wall for tomatoes and my little hedges on the other (North) lotsa sun for my girls..Planters will be finished and filled with good soil...got a friend that does a version of promix for outside that is awesome!
Been a long day here with the DIY and finish trimming from my last grow. Updates as things progress...:cheesygrinsmiley:

I could but my and my neighborhood would be ableto see it so outside is kinda out

where am I ? :hmmmm:

where am I ? :hmmmm:
THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!

Looking good!

Is the blue widow you're planning on growing by dinafem? She's a beauty!

If it was me... I would tape up those edges. It looks like you have some light bleeding out onto those windows.
Look out for those nosey neighbours! :peace:
I got the BW as a clone...oldest plant in my grow...lotsa preflowers...this was first run on back porch...fenced in back yard and I am blocking all the windows with the insulated foil to reflect the heat... Single pane windows....Not worried about neighbors because I am discreet and keep it a small rotation...just enough for myself....:cheesygrinsmiley:

trying to find the popcorn guy:popcorn:oh there he is

sheesh thought I got in early on one. Nope! Still page 2 :bong:

Back
Top Bottom