Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Hi. First Indoor grow.

Just figuring how to post Pics.

I have: 1 * 250 w Warm Cfl hanging vertical,
: 1 * 125 w white cfl hanging vertical with reflector to the door.
1 * Reptile uva 65 watt cfl at the top cola
1 * 30 w warm cfl stick
1 * 30 w warm spiral
1 * Stick type oscillating ventilator
9.5 L self-pruning aero-pots with Growmix for Automazar
2 orphan CBD rich medicinal babies in a square pot (keepin 'em small till i'm ready)

Approx 18-20 hrs light per day, 24 hrs at the start for a week or two.
Started in rockwool cubes with Superthrive solution only.
Waited for taproots then into the pots.
1 automazar got too hot at the start and i almost lost it. rubbed it back to life with a mild beer solution and saved it. but it is delayed by a lot!!! still healthy though.

My water.
all_the_single_Ladies_002.jpg

The wardrobe with initial Ikea home filter fan (gentle)
After overheating desaster
DSCF3263.JPG

Close up of auto-mazar at 3.5 weeks old. No Nutes, just superthrive
DSCF3264.JPG

Self made reflector
DSCF3266.JPG

These are from 23/03/13 , 7 weeks old.
all_the_single_Ladies_021.jpg

all_the_single_Ladies_019.jpg

Started adding nutes after this...
all_the_single_Ladies_009.jpg

But in general all is well

all_the_single_Ladies_008.jpg

all_the_single_Ladies_013.jpg

all_the_single_Ladies_014.jpg

I'm just starting to run out of space...
all_the_single_Ladies_018.jpg

and will have to rearrange soon...
all_the_single_Ladies_020.jpg

side buds
all_the_single_Ladies_005.jpg

Top flower
all_the_single_Ladies_007.jpg

After these pics i started with an organic and a non-organic 8-8-8 with macronutrients from Lidl. Diluted to quarter recommended dose and alternately used with superthrive.

The big, deep trays are essential with the aero-pots.

Rico^2

Great looking set up. I love CFL grows. Had a few myself with autos. I have an auto mazar that will be harvested in 2 weeks or so. Anything I can help you with please ask.. I have limited knowledge but I'm dangerous enough to know a few things!

I'd love to see some pics to compare. I have 2, sprouted same day, only difference to one was some stunting due to heat, but it's like at least 3 weeks behind the other one with the same thickness of stem! I think there are also some phenotyipical differences to, though I have no comparison.

Cheers for offering advice. :)

I'd love to see some pics to compare. I have 2, sprouted same day, only difference to one was some stunting due to heat, but it's like at least 3 weeks behind the other one with the same thickness of stem! I think there are also some phenotyipical differences to, though I have no comparison.

Cheers for offering advice. :)

I have some recent pics of the mazar in my current journal. You could also check out my gallery. Tons of CFL setup pics and auto's. Use the slide show feature cause its around 500 pics I think.

I have bloombastic now for the bigger, flowering miss

and a personal mix of superthrive, Organic liquid fert. and 8-8-8 with macronutes (non-organic) for the others.

I talk to them and touch the soil, I listen to their woes, joys, fears. i turn them a little each day and pinch off any bad leaves.

Circulation is very important!

And patience.

And Google :)

I have bloombastic now for the bigger, flowering miss

and a personal mix of superthrive, Organic liquid fert. and 8-8-8 with macronutes (non-organic) for the others.

I talk to them and touch the soil, I listen to their woes, joys, fears. i turn them a little each day and pinch off any bad leaves.

Circulation is very important!

And patience.

And Google :)

I can give you a one sentence barrel of advice; I don't grow plants, I grow soil, the soil grows the plants, and the plants tell me what's wrong with the soil!:thumb::love::cheer:

Well said. Thank you.

Experience is the only true teacher.

I grew in the greenhouse last year and only the mould (due to the rained out summer) got me at the end.

I just had to check and pick bud every day...

Sometimes you drink the bar, sometimes the bar drinks you.

:Namaste:

Mc I like the soil reference..Very cool.

Ricorico,
My mazar was a slow starter as well. Your pic at 3 weeks was just a few inches shorter than mine. I attributed that to bad soil and a harsh transplant. Maybe that was not nearly the case.. They must be longer growers than the strain data. My girl is roughly at 90 days. The majority of my autos harvested around 60 to 70 days. I have seen another mazar do 100 days from seed. I like your 250 watt CFL. I use the very same for veging clones. The bulb can be a bit difficult to place several girls below it. The big ass on the CFL steals space. Your vertical placement works well once they have gotten taller.

I am now at Day 63.
DSCF3766.JPG

df4.JPG

ward.JPG

DSCF3763.JPG

DSCF3760.JPG

DSCF3759.JPG

DSCF3737.JPG

The growth difference between the twins
DSCF3768.JPG

Big one, slightly LST'ed
DSCF3774.JPG

Small one, heat-cropped
DSCF3776.JPG

Thick stem -dieseltonnic. thin stem cannatonnic
DSCF3777.JPG

I'm not gonna get 350, but....

According to Seymore Buds,
At this point it becomes clear that this AutoMazar will not finish in the usual 60-70 days, instead she is undergoing unusually vigorous growth and will take 100 days to finish, from seed to harvest. The extra 30 days will be worth the wait, as you will see.
New Auto Mazar world record. 350g harvest from single plant. Here is the grow diary. | Dutch Passion

Back
Top Bottom