Happy 420 to all the family here!

Here's the gameplan:

4 Seeds of Swiss Cheese feminized from Nirvana seeds
3 Seeds of Master Kush feminized from Nirvana seeds
2 Seeds of Afghan from Jordan of the Island seeds

got some northern light auto-flowering but I'll keep it for later

soil: miracle grow potting mix
light: Compact fluorescents for the first month, then outside

one of the difficulty will be to bring water to all these plants when they will be a drought and the small rivers will have dried out... that grow will keep me in shape I am pretty sure!

I'll see how things developp, I have other seeds in case I don't get a lot of germination...

IMGP0497.jpg

LET'S GO!

Re: Guerilla Grow 2013 - Low Budget, High Hopes and good seeds

only 2 of the 4 swiss cheese germinated, i added 5 additional mystery seeds to compensate, so i'm now at 12 seeds in germination.
took a long bike ride yesterday, found some nice spots, got to find at least two more. Still have a lot of time, there's still snow at some rare places...

and how is this possible?? and she's growing faster than anything i've seen!!

this is one of the master kush

Re: Guerilla Grow 2013 - Low Budget, High Hopes and good seeds

I found 11 bags of black soil lost in the middle of the woods, some had big roots in them so that was some time they were there. Displaced them to a safe place, I found them because they were bright white and visible from the highway! That will save me the most of the work for the next weeks, next time I have to go there is to plant.

And for the babies so far so good! strong start for every one... the 3-leaves master kush is mutating back to a normal 2 leaves plant, she's a giant!

hey guys!! sorry for the lack of updates, it's summer for everyone after all! Weather was really tough with them in the first weeks. Some of them got purple heads, but it went back. And i made a mistake with the use of spray soap against flies when they were still inside. It seems that it contaminated the soil... They had a tough start but the giant master kush is going to be something when I think that there's still 1months and a half of veg!

Here the state of the operation:

Giant Master Kush : Badass!
Master Kush #2: Dead(eaten by the wild)
Master Kush #3: Dead(disappeared and soil thrown around the hole, probably animal)

Swiss Cheese #1: Good
Swiss Cheese #2: Still in critical condition

Afghani #1: Very good
Afghani #2: Didn't survive the first days out

Unknown seeds: 3 in average condition and 1 outpacing the others, 1 is dead in the first days outside

And just to be sure, I germinated 10 days ago 2 Northern light and 1 more master kush gonna keep them inside until theyre strong enough

Here's what i wanted to show you! After a 3 hours long bike ride :roorrip:

Giant Master Kush

Swiss Cheeses

Afhani

Unknown seeds

Thanks for watching! and HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE! ENJOY IT!

Yes Big Boned, how you man? Grows looking good mate :) Summer is the best time of the year to see everyones guerrilla grows. Outdoors is the way to go! Cant wait to see these grow. Subbed...:tokin:

whatsup guys! Little update... Every baby is having a good time. Weather is good since a few weeks. 2 of the non-feminized seeds are showing as females, the afghan and a mystery seed(finally...got 4 males on 4 from these mystery seeds during the winter). Still no males on a bunch of 12 plants. Two Northern Lights autoflo are yet to be transplanted outside. The Giant Master Kush is now named Monster Kush! :bong:

Monster Kush and Afghan at right

:peace:

It's been a long weed of trimming, so sick of it... but I'm slowly getting through it. I never tought the buds of the monster would be that compact! I'm topping 12o and half on her!! She was just a damn tree man!! see the last pic! that's incredible than in a few months a seed can become a tree! That makes me realize again how that plant and nature in general is amazing... Total harvest will be around a pound with the other plants!! Yeah!! Here's her on the harvest day!

IMGP0724.JPG

IMGP0725.JPG

IMGP0723.JPG

IMGP0722.JPG

IMGP0726.JPG

IMGP07561.JPG

:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom