OG1969's 2013 Outdoor Journal - Blueberry - MadShack - Sour Boggle & Sweet Cindy

OG1969

Hello all my 420 friends, have a new start going the 2013 Outdoor Grow, Running 44 strains right now 3 of the plants are a Santa Maria x Blueberry, 1 Is a Madshack?????????????????? Not sure but very good. Then from Bog Seeds we have Sour Boggle and Sweet Cindy. May add a KC-45 Auto in there and a Heribei x Extrema, not bad to have chemdawg and herijuana crossed is it, lol. A few random pics of the girls will get them all sorted out very quickly. OG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_024.JPG

That was Shack

2013_Outdoor_Grow_002.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_006.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_007.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_009.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_010.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_011.JPG

Then the BOG Seeds

2013_Outdoor_Grow_014.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_015.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_016.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_017.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_023.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_022.JPG

One last one from Shack

2013_Outdoor_Grow_018.JPG

Re: OG1969's 2013 Outdoor Journal, Blueberry, MadShack, Sour Boggle, and a Sweet Cind

Girl are looking way bigger than I thought! Goodshit OG, can't believe no one has stopped by the thread yet, digging that lst on the girl, you going to keep her wrapping around cylinder-like? :thumb: can't wait to see this girl bush out!! Bog seeds are seeming to grow very slow over here, you feeling the same way? Keep em growin' nice :Namaste:
:peace: CA

Re: OG1969's 2013 Outdoor Journal, Blueberry, MadShack, Sour Boggle, and a Sweet Cind

Girl are looking way bigger than I thought! Goodshit OG, can't believe no one has stopped by the thread yet, digging that lst on the girl, you going to keep her wrapping around cylinder-like? :thumb: can't wait to see this girl bush out!! Bog seeds are seeming to grow very slow over here, you feeling the same way? Keep em growin' nice :Namaste:

Ca, hey there thanks for dropping in. Gonna be a good ride have 4 of the 6 right now all sativa , then the BOG seeds, They are doing fine gonna get ready to lst sweet cindy. Give them a little time they have only been in the ground about 3 or 4 days, but if they like it like the other girls they will grow just fine and Cindy is in almost all Roots Organic Soil. Getting ready to add three more sativa the TNR from KC Brain's, the throw out 2 Heribei X Extrema from Sannie's Seeds and see, had a male last time with the TNR so there yah go that is where we are and here in my world seeing alot of plants being put in the ground you see them right from the road, kinda crazy but that is their deal.

The ones you see going around the cylinders are all the Blueberry plants, MadShack doesn't need it she is bushing all over using the wire cage as a vertical scrog instead of horizontal she will be a very nice hedge when she is done and you gotta figure that the way they went inside it will be November sometime before these girls are done Super crazy but can't wait to see some real outdoor colas, shooting for a one pounder, I can shoot right, lol. Peace all will get some new pics up by the am, OG.

Ca, hey there thanks for dropping in. Gonna be a good ride have 4 of the 6 right now all sativa , then the BOG seeds, They are doing fine gonna get ready to lst sweet cindy. Give them a little time they have only been in the ground about 3 or 4 days, but if they like it like the other girls they will grow just fine and Cindy is in almost all Roots Organic Soil. Getting ready to add three more sativa the TNR from KC Brain's, the throw out 2 Heribei X Extrema from Sannie's Seeds and see, had a male last time with the TNR so there yah go that is where we are and here in my world seeing alot of plants being put in the ground you see them right from the road, kinda crazy but that is their deal.

The ones you see going around the cylinders are all the Blueberry plants, MadShack doesn't need it she is bushing all over using the wire cage as a vertical scrog instead of horizontal she will be a very nice hedge when she is done and you gotta figure that the way they went inside it will be November sometime before these girls are done Super crazy but can't wait to see some real outdoor colas, shooting for a one pounder, I can shoot right, lol. Peace all will get some new pics up by the am, OG.

Gave the sour bog 2 days and she's gearing up, weird thing though she seems to have started to grow one odd leaf, the bottom two fingers of the top fan leaf it is actually backwards but the other side looks good. Keep getting funky plants, Wonder if it was from that fall? One could only wonder. Will send you a pic your way. Got the girls transplanted nicely into the 20 gals with no problem. Diggin' these smart pots probably wont buy anything else from now on.. Only down side about these ones is the don't have the damn handles. Pretty annoying but what can ya do..
Would love to get a nice set up like you have. Can't imagine getting them that close to the road but hey if it works it's good. You know your area like no other that is superb. Plans in the up coming year on a move, trying to head north but we might be heading down ol' i5. Planning on getting some property to house some nice gargantuan beasts.. ramble ramble my bad. :laugh: Really liking that chicken wire cylinder, will try this soon thanks for the idea OG! How far are you anticipating taking the sativas flower wise? Housing them girls in the throw up green tent? Keep it up bro lookin' great!

Hey CA, I hear yah on the pots there are some out there with handles for the bigger pots I think they should have them the smaller owners aren't bad to move around . My grow is legal , but I have kids and the rest of this city does not need to know about it especially the theives.
Would be nice if the plants were done in October but I think they roll into November, and will have to put something up for them due to the possibility of rain that time of year last year we had tornado warnings and a few touched down just north of us so a lot of that is in mother nature's hand , but should be a nice grow, peace OG , sitting here typing this and it is starting to rain.

Didn't even notice until I got them home that they were missing, So that's why they were 11 bucks a piece, now it makes sense why they were cheaper ha. Ah yes I was just saying, from the road would sketch me out due to thieves in general. Stealing scum disgust me and kinda got a sick stomach hearing you say you can see em from the street. Could care less about the po if we are legal, over here I am seeing planes fly over my pad DAILY multiple times, "sheriff" written on the underside of the plane & public cruising around in the sky, I'm sure they can see my big bright green crop beneath, I just throw a couple birdies at them and get along with my day. I guess you really cant dwell on it because it is making me nut-o. Rain has been touching down since about 7:30 here, more of a drizzle so far so that's good. Sprayed last night and I'm seeing all my neem get blasted off if the wind and rain picks up. OG, do you have a knowledge on re veg plants? Big Betsy in the back has went into re veg I think, she is starting to shoot out more new branches/stems with calyx going up them like Christmas light. Don't know if I need to tend to her, trim her up a bit.. thinking about startin' to bend her 90 degrees as, if she is in reveg she is going to get MASSIVE.. and I don't want that. Have a great Memorial day bro, :peace: CA

All my clones were in flower when I took them and when the plants went into the ground the light was right at 12/12 so mine did the same thing with funky leaves , if you leave her she will reveg fine the start to bloom again in the fall, bend her top her but you will get some fat buds off her .

I love outdoor grows. I will be watching and may not
say much but im around. Plants look great.

Thanks for stopping in wildbill it should be a fun one if anything like the indoor grow, should be a long one as well, Peace OG

Alright everyone has been a bit for an update just does not seem right to a daily update on an outdoor grow I know they grow but it is like a three month veg cycle slightly different from the four month budding cycle last time.
So now we are in the great outdoors and my biggest concern now is the these dam little 1/4 inch or less grasshoppers have been looking online for some omri approved stuff and found a few but most do not sip to the CA
so that suck will try and do my spraying and clear the area around then to prevent them from being damaged too bad but all is looking pretty well in OG'S outdoor world right now 3 Santa Maria x Blueberry all sativa, 1 MadShack mostly sativa then a few a couple BOG seeds which I think are more on the Indica side so all is well. All but the BOG seeds were planted outside from clone on the 9th of April tallest blueberry if it were not bent over three times would be around three feet tall maybe four so they are doing their thing shack is just getting taller and bushing out a ton. Sweet Cindy and the Sour Boggle are doing good minor insect damage will keep the spraying going but will have to change it up because what I have will not work for these little ass grasshoppers that are about a 1/4 inch long so have been looking and have found a few products out there that are OMRI approved so may be looking into that very soon and to have on hand for the next outdoor grow. All right time for some pics of the girls alot of the lst on them has been done via the wire cages that surround them no staking or tying off yet that is.

2013_outdoor_grow_069.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_068.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_067.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_066.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_065.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_060.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_059.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_057.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_055.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_053.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_049.JPG

Some of the new smart pots and the stuff that went in them.

2013_outdoor_grow_028.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_029.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_030.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_032.JPG

Some buds love them

2013_outdoor_grow_034.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_035.JPG

Some more of shack and the berries

2013_outdoor_grow_0171.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0161.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0151.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0131.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0121.JPG

I will get this all dialed in my computer has not been right for a while and needs to go in and get cleaned out may have to much resin in it for some reason, Peace all will keep it updated and keep them green, OG.

Looks too me Blueberry on the top pictures and the MAadshack crazy thick girl on the bottom? Damn they seem to be growing crazy fast OG good work man! Treating your girls right addaboy :bravo: sorry to hear about them grasshoppers bro, been seeing them around here around town but not in the yard luckily, but I am starting to see some damn caterpillars on Big Betsy.. might be looking into some new sprays. Bogs are looking mighty fine, can't wait to try one of these cindys for myself. All looks good here OG. I feel ya on updating every day with the outdoor also, I'm trying to update at least at the top of every page, keep things interesting for people trying to skim the journal :laugh: have a good 1 bro

:peace:CA215

Looking good!
It's that time of year again...
I germinated some seeds over the weekend, Planted them yesterday to celebrate Memorial Day.

Well looking into the near future we are gonna be at about a 100 degrees here over the weekend so will get the girls prepped and ready for some hot times in the country, Peace all pics soon, Gotta give it a few days on the outdoor grow, OG.

Day two after placing in rock wool.
The lights were raised to allow the pic to be taken then lowered again.

Day_Two.jpg

love the outdoor grows ....I'll be watching . Great start. Yea last year the plane flew over my grow to the end of my deadend street and turned left. I posted a sign with my registry number pointing up so plane could see it. they quit flying over.:thumb:

Well hello everyone, we have four strains growing and all a little different, so went out nad took care of some trimming of the old leaves and rebending plants and getting them ready for the fun time, Fall will be nice. So what we have are the clones, Madshack, and the Santa Maria x Blueberry. 3 Blueberry, 1 Shack, then we have from BOG seeds, Sweet Cindy x 1, and Sour Boggle x 1. So should be fund here come the middle of October. Will start doing a weather chant every night for a 100 sq ft circle, lol. And they got there first real feeding of the BlueMax from Blue Planet, using the 2 part right now, less is more. got a few pics of the girls today.

2013_outdoor_grow_001.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0021.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0032.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0042.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0052.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0062.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0072.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0082.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0092.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0102.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0112.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0122.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0132.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0142.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0152.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0162.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0172.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0182.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0192.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0202.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0212.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0222.JPG

2013_outdoor_grow_0232.JPG

So there they are all ready for a long veg cycle and then let me stretch and take off looking forward to this one, Peace all, OG.

Back
Top Bottom