Noob's Very First Grow - All Help Welcome 2x Purple Kush w/CFL's

Buddha Lover

Hey guys hope I'm doin this right as I've never made a grow journal before or even grew a plant for that matter. I have 2 purple kush clones I purchased from the cannibis club not sure the exact age but I've had them for almost a week. When I first brought them home they were in rock wool cubes I immediately transplanted to bigger pots. Figured I would go with a little trial and error so one pot is two gal and one pot is five gal. I think I overwatered in the beginning bcuz I didn't know how much to wet the soil initially for transplant then when I got home from work the next day they wet droopy and I thought it meant they were thirsty, developed some yellow brown spots ( I will include pics) and other minor issues. They'd seem to be doing okay now as I have realized I'm gonna have to let them teach me and not assume, it gonna be a learning process, parts the reason I'm only growing two. That and I don't really have a good setup yet and didn't want hey issues ect. Anyways I'd appreciate any and all help that kinda sums it up besides all my specs which I will post along with all pictures I have so far thx guys looking forward to this adventure and making a couple new friends. I have read some of the journals on here and for the most part everyone's seems to be great, peace

I use my computer LOL dont have a cell phone. but if you go up to the photo gallery and read the how to post photos that should get you pointed in the right direction. pictures would be very helpful with trying to figure out whats wrong.
I need help posting pics. I have been using my Iphone can I post pics with it or do I need to use my computer at home

let your pots go dry. then after use the see how heavy it feels before and after a watering. this should help with knowing when to water again. the roots will search for water if you do so and the risk of root rot will be lower.
K.I.S.S. is the way to go and don't panic. its a weed and your first grow will be the hardest to keep your hands off:)

That's a fact
let your pots go dry. then after use the see how heavy it feels before and after a watering. this should help with knowing when to water again. the roots will search for water if you do so and the risk of root rot will be lower.
K.I.S.S. is the way to go and don't panic. its a weed and your first grow will be the hardest to keep your hands off:)

Ill try loading pics tonight from pc thx an check back guys.. Anyone ever try some really light green fluffy sticky green ribbon?
No sir. Haven't tried that yet.
do you like it? what would you compare it too?

we all need some love:)

~ One becomes the grower they wanted to be with their own personal experiences. And time spent growing. It's in your best interest to take advantage of this website and , or others like this one. To gather any and all information you can to build a solid foundation of knowledge in cultivating cannabis. ~

That being said., which is really the truth. Because you can copy word for word and have the exact same set-up as someone else...And for some odd reason something went wrong... So my best advice for you, right now. Is take the time to learn how to navigate around this website and it's forums and how to ask what about what? ...It's not that bad. Just a little tricky at first. But you'll find out some really good Master Growers are here and more than willing to share their talent and love with you... It can only get better from here!!!!

~ So I wish you the very best and happy growing my new green magic plant friend ~

:welcome::passitleft:

image1991.jpg

Haha Sorry the pic is sideways>>> this is my purple kush in a 2 gallon pot. Im callin this day one as it was the day of purchase and I don't know the real age of my baby girls.

Question they were in rockwool cubes.. as previously stated I put one in a 2 gallon pot and one in a 5 gallon bucket just to see the difference and kinda experiment. Was this the right move, not that there is a definite right move, or should I have let them sit in rockwool longer? there was roots comin out of bottom but nothing major

Back
Top Bottom