6 x 150W Satellite LED Coco AutoFlower Grow AK47 White Widow Big Bud

KnottyBoy

Hey guys,

This is my first grow so I'm going to need your help 420 Magazine! haha.

What I'm working with:

Tent: Secret Jardin DS120 (1.2x1.2x1.8m)
Medium: CANNA COCO
Bucket size: 2.6 gallons (10 litres)
Lights: 6 x 150W HIDHUT Satellite LED's (about 39 Watts each, so roughly 234W all up) & one basic 75W CFL
Nutrients: Everything by Canna (including coco A&B)
Strains: AK47, White Widow, Big Bud
Plants: Originally 4 but had to adopt 7, so 11.

Hey KnottyBoy, hope lifes is good, and plants are doing well.

Canna Coco is a great medium, im currently using coco with tricoderms as well, and plants seem to love it. Are you going to use the Led for both veg and flower?

Interested in how this will develop, mind if I join? :peace:

Hi, Sinsemillas

Yeah I'd love it if people were following me on here.. I'm new at this so all the help I could get would be excellent! :D
Thanks for the support! :peace:

So, let me see if im not that wrong... You have 6x150 Watt led = 900 Watt + 75 watt cfl, and you will grow 3 plants, giving you about 300 watt's per plant?

Sounds really nice, led is always innovative. :goodluck::peacetwo:

I'm also not sure how many plants I should be growing with what I have..

Tent: Secret Jardin DS120 (1.2x1.2x1.8m)
Lights: 6 x 150W(39watts ea x 6 = 234 led watts) & 1x 75W CFL (normal household lamp [white cfl])

How many plants would you put in that setup?
I have 11 but not by choice, I had to adopt 7. All autoflower, but extremely stunted.. Thinking of pulling them and just starting again.
Any advice would be very much apriciated!

Thanks in advance!

Wau, thats a really nice lamp, never seen anything like it! amazing. But, what should be of interest, is the Bulb! I dont know much about LED and requirements, but you can keep them real close to avoid lumen loss. CFL's are always welcome too, they dont have much penetration, but help in smaller gardens or small plants!.

By extremely stunted, you mean they are older plants which seem to have stop growing?. If so, they probably where under too much stress, they can take about a week or 2, to recover! Keep the light cicle in time, dont feed them if they are too young (Less then 4 leaf nodes); (If you do, use 1/3 strength, for example, if your Nut. says "4ml/L", then "2ml/L" will be 1/2 and "1ml/L" would do 1/3. )

Dont let them down, if they are stunted, they will still give you some bud! Since its your first grow, I would say take it as a challenge :)
:thumb::peace::Rasta:

Nutrients
DSCF02181.jpg

My setup.. still buying equiptment
DSCF02192.jpg

Nice setup! seems like you got everything under control! (depeding how bad they have been stunted, IF THEY ARE STUNTED!, remember that plants at that size are developing a healthy extense root system before exploding growth happens).
Rhizotonic is magic, dont use any of them nutes yet though, they are way too small. Only Rhiz, and use it in mild doses of 1/3 every other water, untill they have developed a good root system. (

As a good Rule of thumb, plants can be as close to the lights, as your hand without feeling like burning. Lumens get weaker every cm away!! :) so the closer the better.

These guys are 35 days above ground :/ they have been transplanted and moved and have just had a really tough start..
Also yeah, the only reason I have the lights that far away right now, is so they cover all the plants.
Due to their age I've given them A&B, Rhizotonic and Cannazym all mixed in one container (that's okay right?).. Like I said, I'm a noob haha. Just thought if I start this I'd get good equiptment ;)
Oh and how many plants would you suggest I grow with the equipment I have? If you can :)

Im happy to share what ever I have learned bro.

I Have never used Autos before, they usually have some C. Ruderalis down the line (Thats what makes them autoflower). So normally they wont be super big plants (from what I've heard). The most succesfull Auto was the famous LowRyder! they are small super dank plants!, with amazing good yields.

As for your plants, dont worry if they have been stunted, they could take from 1 to 2 weeks to start growing normally, untill they feel safe again to resume their growth in the new setup. In the worst case scenario, some of them might develop into hermies. Dont give them nutrients (Age is not a good reference to start feeding, how many sets of true leafs you have is, and you want about 4 pairs), exept for rhizotonic, 1/3!! and dont water them too much, let some of the coco's surface get dry!, roots need oxygen, and too much water does the oposit.(Coco drains amazingly well anyway so dont worry too much about that, just dont over do it :morenutes:)

You can lower the fan maybe, so it points directly into your canopy, making the plants move with the wind and enforce the stem, helping with temp and Rh too.

How many plants its relative, you could have about 15 - 20, if you do a SoG; or only 1 to 4, if you do a SCRog. depends on what you feel like doing, the strain you are using, or how fast you want to get some yield.

Cheers mate,

I've already fed them so no going back now haha
Pretty sure with autos they stop veging after a few weeks and then start to flower as they are on a genetic timer that tells it when to stop veging and when to start flowering.. So like 4 weeks above they stop growing vertically and start to flower and grow out horizontally more.
Also I plan to set up a SCRog at some point, just need the funds and to build one.

I just put in 2 more fem auto White Widow's and 2 more fem auto AK47's
Trying to get a stagger harvest going as well, just been getting overwhelmed with studying all this stuff on growing and buying equipment and trying to look after them. Haha
This is my first grow after all, so I have to remember to go easy on myself x)
Cheers for the advice with everything, and be sure to check in whenever you're online to see how progress is coming along :)
:peace:

Cheers mate,

I've already fed them so no going back now haha
Pretty sure with autos they stop veging after a few weeks and then start to flower as they are on a genetic timer that tells it when to stop veging and when to start flowering.. So like 4 weeks above they stop growing vertically and start to flower and grow out horizontally more.
Also I plan to set up a SCRog at some point, just need the funds and to build one.

I just put in 2 more fem auto White Widow's and 2 more fem auto AK47's
Trying to get a stagger harvest going as well, just been getting overwhelmed with studying all this stuff on growing and buying equipment and trying to look after them. Haha
This is my first grow after all, so I have to remember to go easy on myself x)
Cheers for the advice with everything, and be sure to check in whenever you're online to see how progress is coming along :)

Thats it, first time we grow, its normal to over feed, or give too much attention... I have to admit my first 2 grows where almost a failure, but thats the only way to learn.
You have reallyyyy nice setup, thats the way to do it, if you want to do it right :) dont overwhelm yourself with too much knowledge, it might confuse your judgement since there is so many different opinions, and too many different setups!! you will find your way, just remember, cannabis needs Light, Water, nutrients, Co2, Good Temp. and RH. All strains have different demands, and react differently. Btw, Ak-47 is one of my fav strains, so classic!!!!!! Ive got some seeds, but I have to wait for my indoor setup :)
Cheers bro, Irie, Jah bless :thumb::peace::Namaste:

Here's a photo of my biggest 'big bud' plant.. 35 days above ground :( fingers crossed something happens.
DSCF02244.jpg

New growth is coming along, shes looking really nice!

Cheers mate, there is hope for them yet!
Also, maybe you should give autoflowers a go one day :) I would love to see how yours come out.

Back
Top Bottom