Grower69 - WhiteCastle Fem - Indoor Grow Tent - Hybrid

Grower69

IMG_101014.JPG

Re: Grower69-WhiteCastle Fem-Indoor Grow Tent - Hybrid

subscribed.

What strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light?
Is it aircooled?
Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?
Type and strength of ferts used?

Just put the seed in the soil today i still dont know how to set up the tent and what to buy tomorrow the tent will arive ill update and ask you guys for what light what kind off inline fans and all the shit i nead this is my first time growing two off my seedlings died may there soul rest in peace and this is my third try and my last seed hope you guys can help :peace:

My tent hse arrived can you guys help me chose the lights fans and all the shit i need

for my lights i went with High Intensity Discharge lights which still provide the largest harvests but must be cooled with inline fans, I use a cooltube light reflector and an inline fan to cool the light bulb and reduce interior heat. I use a digital dimable Lumatek ballast that can run both Metal Halide for vegetative growth and High Pressure Sodium light bulbs for flowering, it has a Super Lumen setting that can provide 10% more light. some growers go with a Light Emitting Diodes (LED) for their lights that come second to High Intensity Discharge lights for yield and generate less heat requiring less cooling, if you do decide to go with LED lights make sure you get either 3 watt, 5 watt or 10 watt LED's. for vegetative growth you can use either Metal Halide, Compact Florescent Light bulbs or regular 2' or 4' florescent light bulbs, T5 variety's of florescent light bulbs provide higher light output then regular light bulbs. for vegetative growth you want a 6500 kelvin light bulb and for flowering you want a 2700 kelvin light bulb. you will also need a carbon filter to remove the odour from your flowering plants so it does not permeate outside of your grow area. you will need a heavy duty outdoor timer to control your light timing, you want 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness for vegetative growth and 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness for flowering. you will need a fan to circulate the air inside your tent bring fresh air to your plants. if you do decide to go with a High Intensity Discharge ballast i would get a 400 watt digital ballast that can run either Metal Halide or High Pressure Sodium light bulbs.

here is a 400 watt kit, i would substitute a cooltube for the light reflector in the kit.

Complete 400 Watt HPS Electronic Grow Light System (CLE400W) RVF Garden Supply

GA Optimal 400w HPS+MH Cool Tube Reflector Grow Light Kit - Access Hydroponic

4" and 6" inline fans

Inline Vent Duct Exhaust Fan Blower 4 inch 160 CFM - TheLAShop - Access Hydroponic

Inline Vent Duct Exhaust Fan Blower 6 inch 400 CFM - TheLAShop - Access Hydroponic

Exhaust & Inline Fans Sale for Hydroponic Indoor Gardens

have a look at my grow journal in my signature.I have a similar size grow area and i am using a digital dimable Lumatek ballast set on super lumen setting providing 440 watts of Metal Halide light bulb for vegetative growth and a High Pressure Sodium light bulb for flowering.

thnx alot man for the addvice ill get the inlinefan next frieday and the lights after that week

Dude im geting the inline fan 6 and can you send me a link for a co filter

for my lights i went with High Intensity Discharge lights which still provide the largest harvests but must be cooled with inline fans, I use a cooltube light reflector and an inline fan to cool the light bulb and reduce interior heat. I use a digital dimable Lumatek ballast that can run both Metal Halide for vegetative growth and High Pressure Sodium light bulbs for flowering, it has a Super Lumen setting that can provide 10% more light. some growers go with a Light Emitting Diodes (LED) for their lights that come second to High Intensity Discharge lights for yield and generate less heat requiring less cooling, if you do decide to go with LED lights make sure you get either 3 watt, 5 watt or 10 watt LED's. for vegetative growth you can use either Metal Halide, Compact Florescent Light bulbs or regular 2' or 4' florescent light bulbs, T5 variety's of florescent light bulbs provide higher light output then regular light bulbs. for vegetative growth you want a 6500 kelvin light bulb and for flowering you want a 2700 kelvin light bulb. you will also need a carbon filter to remove the odour from your flowering plants so it does not permeate outside of your grow area. you will need a heavy duty outdoor timer to control your light timing, you want 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness for vegetative growth and 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness for flowering. you will need a fan to circulate the air inside your tent bring fresh air to your plants. if you do decide to go with a High Intensity Discharge ballast i would get a 400 watt digital ballast that can run either Metal Halide or High Pressure Sodium light bulbs.

here is a 400 watt kit, i would substitute a cooltube for the light reflector in the kit.

Complete 400 Watt HPS Electronic Grow Light System (CLE400W) RVF Garden Supply

GA Optimal 400w HPS+MH Cool Tube Reflector Grow Light Kit - Access Hydroponic

4" and 6" inline fans

Inline Vent Duct Exhaust Fan Blower 4 inch 160 CFM - TheLAShop - Access Hydroponic

Inline Vent Duct Exhaust Fan Blower 6 inch 400 CFM - TheLAShop - Access Hydroponic

Exhaust & Inline Fans Sale for Hydroponic Indoor Gardens

have a look at my grow journal in my signature.I have a similar size grow area and i am using a digital dimable Lumatek ballast set on super lumen setting providing 440 watts of Metal Halide light bulb for vegetative growth and a High Pressure Sodium light bulb for flowering.

guys or dude dose Led lights a 20 $ lights from menards work 4 germination and seedling

i think that LED light would be under powered for vegetative growth, you are probably better off with a Florescent Light bulb for germination and seedlings.

hey man will 440 cfm inlane do the trick and how much cfm dose an inline for cooling the light need ill update with pictures soon i got the tent im geting other stuff one by one peace out

you need a complete air turn over for your tent every 5 minutes and you need 160 CFM for the cooltube or air cooled reflector to work properly. a 440 CFM will work well to cool down your grow area. keep in mind that number drops as soon as you connect your ducting, have a look at how i have my seed cabinet set up in my grow journal in my signature.

i checked it out it looks cool im geting my grow area inlane fan 6 400 cfm and you say that 150 till keep the light cool coz you know i dont want to burn up stuff

you need a complete air turn over for your tent every 5 minutes and you need 160 CFM for the cooltube or air cooled reflector to work properly. a 440 CFM will work well to cool down your grow area. keep in mind that number drops as soon as you connect your ducting, have a look at how i have my seed cabinet set up in my grow journal in my signature.

Im geting this one for the tent: VenTech Hydroponic 6'' Inline Fan and Carbon Air Filter 6'' Duct Flange Combo Set for Odor Control

now i only nead the light kid and the light inlane fan also a regular fan

the link you provided has a carbon filter and an inline fan included, you will just need an air cooled reflector or a cooltube and your light and a small fan for air circulation.

guys do this fans work for the air cooling or dose it need to be an inline fan: LEDwholesalers GYO2402 6-Inch 240 CFM Air Duct Inline Hydroponic Booster Fan

it all depends on how large of a light you plan to run. if you plan to go with an LED light then that may be fine. if you plan to go with a High Intensity Discharge light, a Metal Halide light and a High Pressure Sodium light then i would buy a 6 inch inline fan that will move a much higher volume of air. remember the amount of cooling you need is dependent on how much heat will be released above ambient temperature in your grow tent while still keeping your grow tent temperatures acceptable.

with the air cool or air cool tube witch one is more saver and im also geting a regular inlane fan 6 440 cfm

Apollo 400 Watt 400W MH HPS Grow Light Lamp System Set for Plant Growing

the Air Cool Tube option would give you the lowest temperatures and best light coverage. you will need either vinyl or nitrile gloves to handle the light bulbs and prevent hand oils from getting on them.

dose this ducking work for inlane fan 6 and my air cool tube: Deflecto A068/4 6-Inch Diameter by 8-Feet Semi-Rigid Flexible Aluminum Duct

Back
Top Bottom