Trikome's Wild Thai Scrog

Trikome

Hey guys, im back for journal number 2! I got some freebie Wild Thai seeds along with White Widow and LA Con. The clones from my last journal, Blue Dream and Trainwreck had to get chopped early because I had a misunderstanding with customs, its all good now though. SO here we go...

Strain: Wild Thailand
Breeder: World of Seeds
Genotype: 100% Sativa
Flower time: 75-80 Days indoor
THC content: 22.3%

Lighting: 400W HPS/MS--regular floro for right now.
Medium: Fox Farm Happy Frog
Nutrients: Vital Earth bat guano, Glacial rock, Liquid grow and bloom, Foli organic Bloom zoom.

The seedling is 2 days old now, or 2nd day of veg. Here is a pic--

IMG_20130824_093755_1_.jpg

This Should be a fun run, guys. :Namaste:

Subbed I love sativas just hate the wait I did a positronics jack diesel 12/12from seed topped once and it was awesome smoke but I only got a ounce and a half and gave a ounce of it to a friend that always looks out for me......but a still had about 3 onions of blue mystic so all was good..... Oh and I like the nute line up.

Subbed I love sativas just hate the wait I did a positronics jack diesel 12/12from seed topped once and it was awesome smoke but I only got a ounce and a half and gave a ounce of it to a friend that always looks out for me......but a still had about 3 onions of blue mystic so all was good..... Oh and I like the nute line up.

Thanks for checking out my grow man, good to have ya.

Hi Trikome,

I'd like to follow along as well. I'm excited to see a 100% Sativa grown and wish you the best of luck with it. I'm just finishing two Sativa dominant bag seeds and while one grew like a champ, I am struggling with the other(or better said - It's struggling to survive me!).

Just have to note your comment regarding "a misunderstanding with customs" - that is an absolutely hilarious statement!

Be well and happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom