Jay233 Grow - Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HPS

Jay233

Hey guys ive been on this site almost everyday for 2 yrs. Just joined today.

I've been growing for two yrs. I've learned so much from everyone on here:thanks:

I will be growing Jack Herrer, THC Bomb, White Rhino, Critical +, Northern Lights x Skunk

VEG TENT
-2x4
-200 w clf
-led
-171 cfm hurricane fan
-Phresh carbon filter

FLOWER TENT
-40x40x70
-600w HPS Lumatek adj ballast 6inch cool tube
-450 cfm Vortex fan
-Phresh carbon filter

SOIL
Sunshine 4

NUTES
-GH flora grow
-GH floralicious plus
-GH flora bloom
-rapid start
-GH kool bloom
-Cal-Mag

WATER
I was using my well water (high ppm and high cal) it was causing Mag lockout
I'm using distilled right now until I get an RO setup

Pests none

I'll get some pics up and more info asap

Please bare with me. My laptop shot the bed when I spilled a beer in the keyboard lol

Re: Jay233 grow Jack Herrer, NL x Skunk, Thc Bomb, White Rhino, Critical + (600w HPS)

In my flower tent now.is some bagseed I've been growing for over a year

6 plants total
1 vegged 4 months topped and lst'd (15 tops) 35 days in flower
1 58 days in flower
4 lst'd put in flower yesterday
image3820.jpg

Re: Jay233 grow Jack Herrer, NL x Skunk, Thc Bomb, White Rhino, Critical + (600w HPS)

LOL, I like how your stuff is labeled....what and how have you been growing?

LOL easy peezy for me.

I have hundreds of bagseed from a friend of mine. Great smoke..no clue what it is... definitely indica dom ...that's all i know lol

I've been growing in soil ...I did 3 DWC grows last summer but I had water issues so I went back to SOIL...gonna lock my shit down before I move back to hydro:)

LOL easy peezy for me.

I have hundreds of bagseed from a friend of mine. Great smoke..no clue what it is... definitely indica dom ...that's all i know lol

I've been growing in soil ...I did 3 DWC grows last summer but I had water issues so I went back to SOIL...gonna lock my shit down before I move back to hydro:)

I've never done hydro, but I hope to do a coupla aeroponics runs once the weather cools down and I can keep the res cool. I diy'd an aeroponics cloner, and it converts to an aeroponics grow system.........it was supposed to be an " everything you need to grow (almost) in one unit" kinda thing. If you have a light to flower with....everything else will fit in a single tote...actually two totes doubled up.

I've never done hydro, but I hope to do a coupla aeroponics runs once the weather cools down and I can keep the res cool. I diy'd an aeroponics cloner, and it converts to an aeroponics grow system.........it was supposed to be an " everything you need to grow (almost) in one unit" kinda thing. If you have a light to flower with....everything else will fit in a single tote...actually two totes doubled up.
Yeah the heat has been a concern for me too...I have my ac as low as it will go to keep the air temp at 78... sometimes it climbs up and I have to dim to 400 might have to do a 'rez cooler if I go back to hydro.

When you do it and I can see how it's done right ,I'll give it a go again :)

If I understand it right that sounds cool...same unit for clone and grow?

Yeah the heat has been a concern for me too...I have my ac as low as it will go to keep the air temp at 78... sometimes it climbs up and I have to dim to 400 might have to do a 'rez cooler if I go back to hydro.

When you do it and I can see how it's done right ,I'll give it a go again :)

If I understand it right that sounds cool...same unit for clone and grow?

Yep, I just change it up a little and I think I can grow in it!

Hi Jay, Subscribed.
Your grow looks good so far, good work. :thumb:

Do you plan on scrog or do you just let them grow? Nice bud shot. :)

Hi Jay, Subscribed.
Your grow looks good so far, good work. :thumb:

Do you plan on scrog or do you just let them grow? Nice bud shot. :)

Thanks Stealth :high-five:

I was gonna scrog...I did a scrog two grows ago and was happy with the results.

This grow I'm growing 5 different strains so I think I'm gonna just let'm go with lst and maybe a little topping

Back
Top Bottom