Snow White & More

b.real

hi there, hope all is well. ive germed and planted

-1 regular feminized seed (diesel)
-2 regular snow white seeds

this time around I microwaved my soil before mixing it up in fear of fungus gnat larvae. after that I mixed a 4-4-4 plus cal, mag and biota in with my soil.

the regular feminized seed (diesel) is in its final home because its feminized, and the snow white seeds are in 16 oz containers until they are sexed.

im using 32 oz containers as final homes for this 12/12 from seed grow.

IMG_20131014_020420019.jpg

re: Nirvana Seeds Snow White & More

hi lightaddict, thanks for joining! This time around I will not lose fan leaves to hunger now that I have a good feeding program. I made a hot mix this time around, using twice the amount of starter fertilizer than usual. I may also buy some new bulbs at some point.

I'm going to check if my seeds broke earth. I germinated them in a paper towel until taproots developed, then put them in the soil last night.

This is what's in the fertilizer:

2013-04-27_20-32-36_519.jpg

re: Nirvana Seeds Snow White & More

Right on a Chicken Shit grow! I eagerly want to see how this turns out , people from Africa that grow use a lot of charcoal and chicken shit and make some of the most amazing looking sativas I ever seen! What info can you provide us about these seeds and plant lineage? I could look it up but I would love to see it posted. Them plants are in good hands ;) Sendin vibes for them to break earth for ya today! 'fist pump

re: Snow White & More

welcome kingjohnc, wildrosebud and stealthgrow. thanks for joining! :love:

all 3 have broken earth and are growing :thumb:

From Paradise Seeds:

Diesel is our very own version of the world famous strain known as Diesel (originally bred in the US which became popular throughout the world over the website overgrow.com).

We have selected high quality genetics in order to make our own version. Our selected mother, combined with one of our favourite Dutch genetics has become a super cross with a powerful effect on everyone who inhales! After breathing in these Diesel fumes, the overwhelming sensation is evident. It has a positive and uplifting feeling. The heaviness of being in a physical body falls off …. showing its medicinal qualities. You will feel lighter and more optimistic.

This hybrid has become a big yielder with higher potency than the original. Diesel plants are a joy to grow but be sure to use good filters because they will fill your grow room with heavy aroma's!

Characteristics:
Type: Hybrid
Flowering time: 65 days indoors.
Outdoors: End of October between 50° n.L. and 50° s.L.
Yield: 400 g per m2 indoors on soil ; 600 g per plant outside
Effect / Buzz : Powerful, overwhelming, uplifting.
Smell/Taste: Sour grapefruit

Nirvana Snow White (10 seeds)

Nirvana Snow White is one of our top-notch selections from the “white" marijuana seeds family. Her pure Cannabis Indica father gives Snow White a denser stature than close relative White Widow, making this F1 hybrid a big yielder indeed. Its plants bear dense sticky buds covered in trichomes. These marijuana seeds are well suited to cultivation in hydro or similar systems. With its lovely smooth taste and powerful Indica stone, Snow White is one of the nicest Widow variations available.

Characteristics:
White strain: Yes
Feminized: No
Medical: Yes
Effect: Stoned (body buzz, relaxing effect)
Flowering period: 8 - 10 weeks
Average yield: 400 - 500 (g/m² in SOG)
Flavour: sweet / smooth
Plant height: Medium
Plant type: Indoor
Indica / Sativa: Hybrid

IMG_20131016_110454568.jpg

welcome shrubhub!

theyre just being themselves for now :)

IMG_20131017_235123276.jpg

I think it's just a good cut of diesel. It smells a lot like the serious 6 I'm growing.

In bloom a super powered fruit smell is apparent, especially if the flowers are touched, then towards the end of flower and during harvest the skunk peaks its head out in full force.

It's the most smelly plant I've grown to date. It shouldn't disappoint, especially since I got this seed from my Diesel #2 grow, which was a big strong plant :)

Here are all my grows, if anyone would like to skim through the pictures:

Paradise Diesel
Paradise Diesel #2
Master Kush
Bomb Seeds THC Bomb
Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush
Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush #2

4-5 days old

Diesel
IMG_20131020_014122263.jpg
https://www.420

snow whites
[img]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_20131020_014132958.jpg
IMG_20131020_013926552.jpg

hey bro! This is a great cut of diesel, ive grown it before.

this seed that im growing is actually from my original Diesel crop that "overflowered" and produced a few seeds on its own. they always end up feminized because the crops genes were feminized.

I thought even a reg that selfs will be fem? Anyways that's how I got an Apollo and possibly a vanilla kush mom. We made some grape stomper seeds same way only get at best a few and don't ruin your stash.

day 6 fellas!

kieftreefarms, I did some sifting through my pictures and put the plant that the Diesel seed came from in my serious 6 journal. go check it out!? (in signature!)

I gave them a little drink out of my water bottle tonight. I also ordered some strong good nutes, so were good to grow :thumb:

diesel
IMG_20131021_234119671_HDR.jpg

snow white
IMG_20131021_234126944_HDR.jpg
IMG_20131021_234107910.jpg

Subbed. I'll just sit back here and keep learning

Back
Top Bottom