Crawdaddy's Fall 2013 TopLED COB Grow

Crawdaddy

Hello all and welcome to my new journal.

I will be growing 1 each of :

Choco Chunk - clone from local grower friend
BrainStorm - clone from mother grown from Dutch Passion Seeds
DoubleBerry - clone from mother grown from Feminsed seed (free seed from seed bank i purchased from)
Hawaiian Snow - clone from mother grown from Greenhouse Seeds

space:
3' X 3' Gorilla Grow tent with exhaust fan and fan to circulate air

Light:
6 unit (4 X 2) COB LED from TopLED. Each unit has 30 3 W diodes drive n 1.6 W each. 48W each unit

Medium:
60/40 mix of Fox Farm Happy Frog and Fox Farm Ocean Forest in 15 Gallon Air pots (went too big o well)

Ferts:
When needed will be using Fox Farm

All plants are about month - two old at time of first picture. I was going to SCROG, but decided be too hard to water back plants so just training heavily. So here are the pics....

Four_Ladies.jpg

Hawaiian_Snow11.jpg
Double_Berry.jpg
Chunk.jpg
Brainstorm15.jpg

The mothers and clones are in a separate tent with 100 W Advanced Diamond series LED. I have 2 Hawaiian Snows, 1 Super Cheese, 1 Brainstorm rooted and growing in pots and 2 double Berry and 2 Choco Chunk clones in the cloner...
Mothers9.jpg

Small problem at start, is this bleaching?
Bleaching.JPG

Woohoo!! First to subscribe.:)
I'm looking forward to your new journal Crawdaddy. I've been smoking Choco Chunk for the past couple years now, Its a great strain, I find it very head high and low couch lock, but If you wanna smoke lots it will knock your socks off. :)
I have 5 seeds that I've collected since I started smoking it (5 seeds in 2 years). I might grow it down the road, but I've been smoking it so long I want something new, and there are so many other strains to try.
Good luck with this grow.;)

Nice setup! +subbed

It'll be fun to see how those Hawaiian Snows do in 10 gallon pots!

+reps for the journal. :thumb:

I'm in Big Daddy.. SUBBED:peace:

Woohoo!! First to subscribe.:)
I'm looking forward to your new journal Crawdaddy. I've been smoking Choco Chunk for the past couple years now, Its a great strain, I find it very head high and low couch lock, but If you wanna smoke lots it will knock your socks off. :)
I have 5 seeds that I've collected since I started smoking it (5 seeds in 2 years). I might grow it down the road, but I've been smoking it so long I want something new, and there are so many other strains to try.
Good luck with this grow.;)

Welcome Stealth, yea the Chunk, as i call it for short, was great for my outdoor grow, best plant.

Nice setup! +subbed

It'll be fun to see how those Hawaiian Snows do in 10 gallon pots!

+reps for the journal. :thumb:

Welcome Grey, I am hoping i can finish these out, the last buds where looking great before mites.

I'm in Big Daddy.. SUBBED:peace:

Welcome BAR, I been watching your journal, just silently :)

im here !!

Welcome GUGO, I make short names for people, glad to have you!

Subbed Crawdaddy! Can't wait to see the cob.

Subbed and stoked :)

Subbwayed! Interested to see what this one can do!

Welcome!, I am interested to see how the COB plays out, not encouraged by Jon's results, but time will tell.

Hello my buddy, got here in time then, excellent!

Welcome LA, my training skills are not near as advanced as yours, but taking cues from your techniques :)

subbed, I ve never had bleaching before so its hard to say bro, i ve heard that ff is very hot and no good for small plants so it could be some kind of burning, how close is the light?

I am pretty sure not nute burn, but you never know. The shade of white seems the same as what you see in your hash tips on some of your plants.

The light was about 2.5 feet but I moved it up a few more clicks after these pics, so I think it about 3 feet now, will measure when I get home from work.

Thanks for your feedback, I value your opinions, your results speak for themselves :)

subscribed

Those airpots looks so sweet, sub'd for the grow Crawdaddy :Namaste:
Also interested in the Hawaiian snow :yummy:

Thanks for joining in all!

CA215, here are some previous pictures of the Hawaiian Snow before the test grow succumbed to mites, and it was really fattening up nicely when I chopped it with mite tent over the tops(10 days after flower day 50 pic), did not want to take picture then cause of mites. I am thinking this pheno take AT LEAST 80 days to finish if not more, will see in this grow cause will not let the mites take over again, got lazy before.
Hawaiian_snow_Close4.jpg
Hawaiian_Snow_close3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom