BID 7.0 LED Test Featuring BudMaster II 675-XG - High Brix CocoGanics

WELL its time to start a new thread/journal after all it would not be polite to test a budmaster II in a journal featuring another sponsor in the title! SO paul over at budmaster II has decided to sponsor me and this journal with a shiny new 675-xg led light heres the link to the light Budmaster II 675XG LED Grow Light is the best grow light of its class in the world.
from the site
Budmaster II Extreme LED Grow Lights Budmaster has truly been reborn in this new incarnation, the new Budmaster II is truly the best 4G LED Grow Light in the world with complete 100% modularity and more pure par power than any of its rivals.
Budmaster II has many new features that benefit both the grower and our manufacture process thus giving Budmaster II more power and a lower price tag.
The new modularity makes the manufacture and possible replacement process seamless and simple to such an extent that we can now dramatically reduce the price making Budmaster II a must have for all growers.
Budmaster II boasts many features including:

1. Aluminium heat sinks in our power supplies
  2. High Intensity Top Bin Diodes
  3. Superior Double Lens Mould
  4. Detachable Power Supplies
  5. Copper Core Heat Sinks
  6. Constant led drivers
  7. Detachable Clusters
  8. 25 LED Per Cluster
  9. Near Silent Fans
  10. No Glass or glue
  11. Aluminium PCB
  12. Solid simple wiring
  13. Surge Protection
BUDMASTER LEDs still get tested often, LEDs are made in batches / bins, some better than others etc, so it is very important to test each batch and only pick the best LEDs for the lights. And all the diodes in our new Budmaster II lights are of course brand spanking new this year.
These lights give out more light intensity than any other light we have tested so far almost doubling the LUX of a 600w HPS with digital ballast, and we test our rivals lights very regularly including any new lights coming onto the market, we never miss a trick.
Due to the sheer intensity of power per square inch in our new Budmaster II LED Grow Lights we have released the 90° double lens mould first. This gives a huge amount of additional coverage without losing penetration due to the fact that all the diodes are brand spanking new and with our patented 25 led per square cluster you get an awesome amount of pure pare power to your plants.
Many other lights have a cheap mass produces lens mould, with our Budmaster II lens mould you are guaranteed quality and efficiency and you can rest assured these only come from Budmaster.
sounds good!! got here quite fast, took from the 19th to the 24th and arrived in perfect working order,interesting thing is i got a power cord i cant use as its the uk style,fortunately i have a cord horde and a nice 12 footer of my own lets see how she looks,
DSCF07625.JPG
heres how it arrived good shape no evidence of damage or contents
DSCF07634.JPG
DSCF07644.JPG
DSCF07672.JPG
DSCF07653.JPG
DSCF07663.JPG
DSCF07683.JPG
DSCF07693.JPG
heres high
DSCF07722.JPG
medium
DSCF07733.JPG
and low
DSCF07743.JPG
i hung it at about 5foot 10 inches or 1.88m
DSCF07762.JPG
DSCF07804.JPG
DSCF07782.JPG
DSCF07812.JPG
a few shots before lights on
DSCF07854.JPG
DSCF07884.JPG

DSCF07894.JPG

and the moment arrives
DSCF07914.JPG
DSCF07925.JPG
DSCF07934.JPG
DSCF07945.JPG
DSCF07955.JPG
DSCF07962.JPG
DSCF07974.JPG
DSCF07985.JPG
DSCF07993.JPG
DSCF08004.JPG
DSCF08021.JPG
DSCF0803.JPG
DSCF08041.JPG
DSCF0805.JPG
DSCF08071.JPG
DSCF08082.JPG
DSCF08093.JPG
DSCF08103.JPG
DSCF08112.JPG
DSCF08123.JPG
DSCF08134.JPG
DSCF08142.JPG
DSCF08151.JPG
DSCF08161.JPG
DSCF08171.JPG
DSCF08181.JPG
ok so theres the layout right now the two big plants are 27 days since the flip the little sour d is the one strapped to a tomato cage i was going to flower with the other led but i realized its to tall for the tent so in here she goes so we can see how she does in a full flower cycle under the budmaster, its sitting exactly 3feet from the light, the tallest is 22inches
i gotta comment on the very cool ambiance this light creates its extremely bright yet no blinding point of light that makes it hurt to look at the garden and in person its not nearly as pink as in the non white balanced pics i can tell the penetration is defiantly as good if not better than the 600hps im impressed already ok heres the basic info sheet
What strain is it? um for now you already know
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? hybrids endo dom atm
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? flowering i hope
If in Veg... For how long? im always in veg, plants got at minimum a month
If in Flower stage... For how long? 2 at 28 days 1 at 1day
Indoor or outdoor? tentdoor
Soil or Hydro? highly mineralized coco organic hi-brix
If soil... what is in your mix? custom coco
If soil... What size pot? 5 & 7 gallon smartpots
Size of light? a nice size
Is it aircooled? 6 inch inline 30 min on 4 times a day and one circulation fan on 24/7
Temp of Room/cab? high 80 low 60s 70s average f
RH of Room/cab? 30-45% average
PH of media or res? dont check it
Any Pests ? just me
How often are you watering? when they need it
Type and strength of ferts used? organic stuff all kinds of things
ok guys n gals lets get this party started
many thanks to 420 magazine,budmaster II and you guys without whom there would be no point to do this
:thumb::thumb::high-five::thanks::Namaste:

Re: BID 7.0 LED TEST FEATURING BUDMASTER II 675-XG,high brix COCOGANICS

Subbed! Have these been under the Budmaster II since you flipped or?
no just a couple days but they started responding right away the littler sour d2 in the tomato cage started flower under it,the 2 big ones started under 600hps (new bulb)

subscribed
:thanks:
Front row!:popcorn:
Sweet:high-five:
Looking great already! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:Namaste:
:thumb:
I'm here. My finger is exhausted from scrolling down here to get a seat. :reading420magazine:
I wanted a good start post lol and I'm amazed how beautiful the girls are all I've been giving is tea I think my coco blend is spot on this round
First page kool. That light looks huge.
It's a hefty size almost over kill for that tent I love it! Bout 15lbs

I'm subbed. Looking good BID.
What is the foot print of the light?:surf::surf::rollit:

Sorry should have looked closer;) Man that OG is stacked! It going to blow up now:) I'm really looking forward to see what this light can do as I'm running LED's also. It would be sweet to grow some of that gorgeous purple urkle. Damn i'm high it taking me 20 mins. to type this. Haha.:Namaste:

You'd say they started responding in a good way then? Looking great btw! :)
no just a couple days but they started responding right away the littler sour d2 in the tomato cage started flower under it,the 2 big ones started under 600hps (new bulb)

Sweet:high-five:

:Namaste:

I wanted a good start post lol and I'm amazed how beautiful the girls are all I've been giving is tea I think my coco blend is spot on this round

It's a hefty size almost over kill for that tent I love it! Bout 15lbs

Back
Top Bottom