Mrnugs's Perpetual Organic Soil Grow

MrNugs

Hi guys, I'm back after a bit of time away. Its time for a journal. I've got 5 of g13's Pineapple Express clones in veg under 600w MH that will be flipped to 12/12 in a week or two. :thumb: I have Jack Diesel, Afghan Kush Special, Blueberry Gum and Blue Venom vegging in 1.5 gallon pots as well to choose from next.

I'm using 3.7 gallon pots filled with a mix of Just Right Xtra, worm castings and chunky perlite for some added drainage. I'm going with the General Organics complete line for nutes this time around, and have been feeding according to the directions.

Well that's it for now, I have to get ready for my chiropractor appointment. I'm going to try to post some pics and more info when I get back.

Hope you guys come along for the grow.

:peace:

Howdy guys :420:, hope everyone is having a good night/afternoon.:thumb: I was able to snap a few pics after my appointment today.

Here is a couple of the pineapple express clones
PXclone.jpg

PXclones.jpg

I decided to switch to flowering a little sooner than expected. The MH bulb got switched out to a hortilux super hps as well.

Here are some pics of the vegging plants.

Blueberry Gum
bluegun.jpg

and Blue Venom
bluevenom.jpg

So far everything has been going well. Temps/humidity have been perfect. I have some beans that should be arriving in a day or two. I went with Alphakronik's Snozzberry and Reserve Privada's Skywalker Kush, definitely looking forward to trying both of those. I'm also going to be trying to harvest some snozzberry pollen for future projects.

I will take some more pics as things progress in both rooms. Hope some of you decide to follow along.

For now, happy harvesting.

:peace: :thanks:

Thanks a lot hodder, I really appreciate it. I have a few grows under my belt but always trying to learn. Your journal has inspired me to do an afghan kush scrog after these little ladies finish up. Im going to be building my net in the next few weeks. Ill keep ya posted.

Hi guys,:tokin: Whats up? Things are going along well. Day 6 of flowering. The ladies flowering got their last dose of veg nutes yesterday. I will be using the "transition" mix for their next feeding. Temps and humidity are still looking good. The flowering room is usually around 72 degrees/35-38%RH with lights on, 62-64 degrees/42-50% with them off. I'll get some more pics up tonight when the lights come on.

Hello :420: Hope every one is having a great night!!! I'm enjoying some strawberry cough and lemon alien dawg shatter tonight, both are very tasty. I was thinking about combining the two for some strawberry lemonade dabs :laughtwo: Here's one for you guys:roorrip: cheers.... Well here are the pictures I promised earlier. Hope you enjoy!

Afghan Kush Special
IMAG005224.jpg
IMAG005420.jpg

Jack Diesel
IMAG005522.jpg
IMAG005324.jpg

Skywalker Kush
IMAG005126.jpg
IMAG005022.jpg

Pineapple Express
IMAG004721.jpg
IMAG004617.jpg
IMAG004520.jpg
IMAG004422.jpg

5th Pineapple Express is a Runt
IMAG004829.jpg

Last but not least Blue Venom
IMAG004320.jpg

And here is a group shot of the bud room
IMAG004920.jpg

That's all for now folks:thumb:

I'll be back to check out some journals and do some reading after a few dabs. Stay medicated. :peace:

Hi :420: just a little update. After many dabs before, during and after I found the motivation to build my scrog net for my next run. It ended up being 42" x 32" with 3" x 2.5'' squares. I'm grabbing a 10 gallon pot tomorrow so I can measure the leg height. Ill try and take some more pics when Im done. :peace:

IMAG006519.jpg

Afternoon :420: I decided to go with a 10 gallon pot for the scrog. Should be interesting to say the least :) I will be putting the finishing touches on the screen today and Ill get some pics up for you guys when I do.

Hi guys, how is everyone on :420:? Hope you are all staying medicated and enjoying the weekend. Its time for a little update. I can see female pre-flowers on everything in the flower room now. :cheer::thumb: I knew the Pineapple express was a lady was just waiting on the blue venom. Here are a few pics of everything progressing.

Group Shot
IMAG001927.jpg

IMAG001822.jpg
IMAG001725.jpg
IMAG001623.jpg
IMAG001421.jpg
IMAG000121.jpg

Well that's it for now. I'll be checking in on them at 7:30 tonight when the lights come on. Until then.

Happy Harvesting!!!

Back
Top Bottom