TG40's Organic Super Soil Grow - Fluxing - White Widow - Pineapple Chunk - OG13

TG40

Hi Everyone this is my 2nd Journal,

Please pull up a seat, this is my first truly organic grow, I have super soil cooking in a rubbish can and I am planning on putting the super soil in the bottom third of there final pots in a couple of weeks. I am finishing my grow room, but couldn't wait so I have 6 seedlings going while I finish the room. As you will see in the pictures I installed a 6000 btu window AC unit. Our Homeowners Association will not allow window units so I had install the AC so it could not be seen, from the outside of my house you cant even tell its there. My plants are currently under a bunch of cfls, I will be installing my 600s this week. I am going to be trying a technique known on this site as fluxing, It is also known as main lining. This will be my first try at this style. My OG13 got topped to the 3rd node as explained in the tutorial I found on line. This was hard because this was the prettiest plant ive grown, at 3 weeks from seed. I put the top that I cut off in my ezcloner, with hopes that I will still get a mother out of it. The White Widows started out beautiful but then both stopped growing for two weeks, they have started growing again and are looking a lot better, the ph was a little low in the roots soil, which I fixed, I had know idea that I needed to put dolomite lime in there, but I am learning. All the seedlings had ph problems except the OG13, Now that the ph issues are sorted out everything is lookin pretty healthy. The Pineapple Chunk is a light shade of green, I think this was due to N being locked out from the low soil ph, she is looking a lot better now. Ill try to get some pics up later.:peace:

What Strain is it? White Widow - Pineapple Chunk - OG13
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? All Indica Dominant
How Many Plants? 6
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Veg.
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? four of the plants are 3 weeks from seed the two small ones are 1 week from seed.
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Subcool's Super Soil, Im using roots Organics Original as base, and organic worm castings
steamed fish bone meal
Bat guano (Bloom formula)
Blood meal
Epsom salt
Sweet lime (Dolomite)
Azomite ( Trace element)
powdered Humic acid

If Soil... What Size Pot? Final pots are 5 gallon smart pots
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 2 - 600 MH for veg, and 2 - 600 HPS for flower
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 79 F
RH of Room/Cabinet? 45 to 50%
PH of Medium or Reservoir?6.6
Any Pests? Not yet
How Often are you Watering? When Pots are light
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Super Soil
Size or Square Footage of Room?144

Pics of Room which is a work in progress, it should be done this weekend. Some pics of the girls also.

Grow_Room_Work_In_Prodress.JPG
Seeds used
Seeds58.JPG
This pic has a shot of the OG13 before I topped her, Her top was thrown in my cloner
WW-PC-OG13.JPG
OG13_Clone.JPG
OG13 Fluxed
OG13_day_2_since_fluxed.JPG
I topped her yesterday, she is already got here too mains turned up towards the light.:thumb:

Hey my friend like your Mainlining. Its a mainline unless you plan on the training of the limbs like I have instead of stripping. We worked out that the two are different styles. ML normally gets left to grow then gets topped to produce maybe 4 huge colas. Fluxing is a new style I came up with. that is quite different with all the branching being trained etc. It means way longer veg than ML technique.
So anyway I hope you have fun and im subbed either way!

Subbed up my braddah. Made it to the first page and looking forward to it.
Howz it Brahdda Shotta:blunt: u towin in today or what? Mean da surf today, Huh? Thanks for coming over Im hoping to be able to grow plants as beautiful as yours, maybe with help from some experts like your self can.
Looks good I'm interested in this training method,subbed
Big Irish Dude thanks for subbing to my grow, ive been checking out your grows over the last year and I am happy to have some expert grower following my thead, Im doing Main Lining Training method, google it, theres a good tutorial on the internet.
Subbing up TG40! I like your soil mix looks very similar to what I am currently whipping up (except for the base soil). Will be good to see how it works for ya :Namaste:
Hey CA215, Glad to have you on board. This is my first organic grow, so I am excited, I know people that use this mix locally, and there weed tastes better than anything ive smoked. :welcome::peace:

Chap I wasn't being funny in the slightest by the way. Its just ML and Fluxing are deff separate styles. It was debated and arrived at, a while back on the thread Defoliation vs Mainlining. My Fluxing method looks like it should be great, just loads of veg time.
Either way you should get great results, I just dont want any confusion between the two styles is all. :)
Best of brilliant buds to ya!

LA, The reason I called this training method fluxing was because you told me a month ago that you and another grower had decided to change the name of the main lining technique because the name Main Lining reminded you guys of heroin addicts and rail roads, and that it was not to be called main lining, and for now on it would be called fluxing. Hope I didn't offend you, It will be changed. I just want to grow my plants bro, and have wanted to use this style for a couple years.
what ever people are calling it I really don't care.

Nah all cool, my friend. It just got pointed out by many others that they are two different styles so we shut up and let it be lol. Main lining for this style, Fluxing for my one. I'm really interested in this style as haven't ever seen it done. So grow on buddy and I'll be watching keenly. Sorry for any inconvenience non was ever meant. I'm just a humble grower trying to get good weed lol!

Nah all cool, my friend. It just got pointed out by many others that they are two different styles so we shut up and let it be lol. Main lining for this style, Fluxing for my one. I'm really interested in this style as haven't ever seen it done. So grow on buddy and I'll be watching keenly. Sorry for any inconvenience non was ever meant. I'm just a humble grower trying to get good weed lol!

Its all Good bro. Glad to have you here.

Small update,

It's been 7 days since setting mainline on the OG13, growth has been very slow since I topped her, I cut her all the way down to her third node and the remainder if her top was put into my Ez Clone.
image5506.jpg

clone is starting to grow roots.
image5503.jpg

These two White Widows were both germinated at the same time as the PC, and the OG13, for some reason the embryo leaves died with in one week, and they really didn't start taking off vigorously until last week, if anyone knows why this would happen please let me know.
image5507.jpg
image5508.jpg

The baby PC has yellow leaves, the larger PC did the same thing at first. The PC's seem to be really sensitive. The run off from all of these plants has been 6.6 or close, the larger PC has some curling I the leave tips.
image5509.jpg

I don't know if I'm going to start mainlining the other plants, it seems pretty slow, although it could be because I have the vegging under a bunch of 26 watt cfls, I have two 200 watt cfls on the way, I am not a cfl grower. I'm just trying to cut costs during veg and then will change over to two 600 watt HPS lamps when we start to flower. Sorry this update is a little boring things will start to pick up I think.

Almost forgot, super soil has been cooking since the 5th of November, the crap smell is starting to go down, my neighbor, has been looking at me all crazy, lol. I'm totally legal so I'm not worried.:peace:

I read about ml a long time ago I too was put off by the name, but the concept is a form of lst,hst ubt etc I don't care what it's called it's interesting in how it controls the flow of nutrients, it's all plant manipulation it's facinating what this plant will put up with to grow her buds lol that's all they care about "let me grow my buds!" Lol this should prove interesting:thumb:

Will see, maybe I will start topping and mainlining the rest, electricity is a little over 40 cents per kilowatt here. Don't want to turn this into a six month grow.

Here is the cutting I took off of the OG13 when I started mainlining her 10 days ago
image5572.jpg

Question, can I plant her directly into roots organic soil, or does the roots organics need to be cut with something. Is the Roots too hot for a newly rooted clone?

Back
Top Bottom