Juicy Fruit BCNL Bloom Box

Gnarlednugget

Hello good people Gnarlednugget here with my second grow journal. It's great to talk to people about growing, I love this site. I hope you follow along, and enjoy.
Please feel free to comment, and share some knowledge with me. This will be only my third hydroponic grow ever. I really enjoy hydroponic growing, it is becoming a passionate hobby of mine.

What strain is it? Juicy Fruit

Indica, Sativa, or Hybrid? Hybrid Afghani x Thai 15-20% THC

Veg, or Flower stage? Veg, cut clones this morning. 17NOV2014

Indoor, or Outdoor? Indoor box in basement

Soil, or Hydroponic? Hydroponic drip once a day for 5 minutes before lights come on. Rockwool cubes in net pots.

Size of light? 125W CFL for veg, and 400W HPS, and 2, 2' T-5 tubes along the bottom, on the lid to the reservoir.

Any pest? None yet.

Type, and strength of fertilizer used? I am using Plantlife Future Harvest base nutrients, and plantlife additives Super B+, Carbo Blast, and Bud Boom. I am following a feeding chart provided by BCNL at full strength.

I plan on rooting these for upwards of two weeks, then a 2-3 week veg , trimming the bottom few branches, and shooting for a single cola or close to it.

I plan on 5 plants this time. I cut 6 clones
CAM008181.jpg

Welcome wannabehorti. Waiting on some roots. I cut a few more clones in case of some failure. Hopefully all goes well.
I used clonex gel. Presoaked rockwool cubes, and mist them daily. As soon as they all root I will put them in bigger cubes, in net pots, then into a drip system.

Welcome KJC this grow should be good.
This juicy fruit is really good smoke. I had a nice bag of the bud, and my wife scored a clone of the plant that produced it, so I planted her late August in some fox farms ocean forrest to be a mother.
I am excited about this. The buds I had were grown organically in sunlight. These should be a little different grown hydro, with a HPS lamp.

Sorry for no recent update sky rocket.
I have been preoccupied with dry brown botrytis with some flowers.

I am still waiting on roots. I gave one a little tug and it was planted , but none have popped out yet. She is a slow rooter. I planned on about 14 days, we will see.

Hello good people I have an update.

Yesterday some roots started to pop, and today all of them have some roots!
I opened the vent on top of my dome, it will be like this until Sunday.
CAM00873.jpg
CAM00874.jpg
CAM00876.jpg
CAM00877.jpg

Happy day here in Gnarlednugget land.
Today the ladies were moved into a 3 gallon drip system controlled by the computer to come on once a day for 5 minutes.
Those girls are hungry.
PPM 140
PH 5.6-6
I presoaked the cubes in the same solution before plugging them, then mixed another batch for the week long ride.
Here we go.
Have a nice day ladies, and gentlemen.
CAM00889.jpg
CAM00890.jpg

Hey there good people welcome to week 2 veg

Today I changed thenutrients in my reservoir. It has been a rocky week for the ladies, because I have been busy.

I am going to focus more now.

PPM 190
PH 5.6-6

Thank you for dropping by, have a nice Sunday .

I found some free time today, and trimmed the suckers off of the girls.
They had a hard week because I forgot to plug in their pump, so the only feeding they got was the pre-soak… They are fine, just a bit hungry, but their bellies are full now.
Here are some current pics.
CAM00929.jpg
CAM00930.jpg
CAM00931.jpg
CAM00932.jpg

Sorry I have been slackin.
Today I switched all 8 of the now 8" juicy fruit clones into flower. The roots were growing together, and they are a bit tall, but thats life.
PH 5.7-6.1
PPM 610
They are also going to be blasted by a fan for 6 weeks, then the fan will be set to a lower setting. Just to make them a bit stronger.
CAM01017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom