Silver Kush - White Widow - Martian Kush & Underdawg OG Scrog 600W HPS

sir grow alot

what up guys/gals,

i just wanted to get my thread started up and im at work so i wont be able to go into detail right now but will be back to fill in all the missing links.

medium: slacker soilless

veg: 220w cfl

bloom: 600w hps hortilux

nutes: AACT

tent: 3x3 grow lab
here are the pics from the 13th

009899.JPG
0081004.JPG
0071100.JPG
0061159.JPG
0051331.JPG
0041403.JPG
0011558.JPG
0031491.JPG

Re: silver kush, white widow, martian kush and underdawg og scrog 600w hps

Thanks guys and welcome to my thread.:Namaste::cheer:

ill be posting some updates tomorrow and about once a week from there(unless other wise asked)

if anyone has Q's? or just wants to say what up, please do and pull up a chair for the ride.

happy growing to everyone:thumb:

subbed lad.you got my attention when you mentioned martian kush,silver kush. im 6wks into veg from seed i will upload pics over next couple of days ive not enough time to do a journal at moment but will put pics up..:peace:

what up tommytim!! id love to see the pics you have!! bring em on man:high-five:

subbed lad.you got my attention when you mentioned martian kush,silver kush. im 6wks into veg from seed i will upload pics over next couple of days ive not enough time to do a journal at moment but will put pics up..:peace:

:ciao: tommytim1888, let us know where you put the pics up so we can see them for sure!:thumb:

So where i stay is not very well insulated and its been getting cold lately so ive been having a juggling act of keeping temps right. few nights ago got to the 30's now today high of 77 and low 58...WTF!! i beleive a few nights lately the temps in the tent got low enough to stunt growth as well... so with the temps unstable i have not been able to brew my teas either because i cant keep the brew in proper temp range and don't wanna be feeding a tea with no beneies or a dead tea...

so i have been feeding with dyna-gro grow....wouldn't have been a prob but when i looked at the feeding chart like a stoned dumb ass i downloaded the soil chart and this caused me to run into BIG deficiencies between nitrogen and cal-mag. i was feeding 1tsp/gal when needing 4-6 tsp per gal 🇳🇴

the white widow and silver kush took the worst beating because they are the oldest and therefore suffered the most from under fert.

needless to say everyone is back on track and has been given some cal mag and good dose of N. this morning the leaves were praying and everyone looked happier.

the white widow and silver kush is needing to be transplanted baddd.... i have 1 gal root pots(just like smart pots but better price) on the way to me should be in by monday.

i ordered doc buds high brix kit and will be driving a long damn way this weekend to go get a bale of pro mix hp. i already have all the worm castings i need.

so i decided to slow it down abit and changed my mind again from what i was thinking before. i am going to keep these as mothers because of the time it will take to cook my high brix soil, i will be able to cut clones and root them in the time im waiting. i want to do the whole run in high brix. i will transplant into what ever i have laying around with the one gal for the next month while the soil cooks and will cut the clones about a week before the soil is ready. then HIGH BRIX ALL THE WAY!!

i always hate posting pics of ugly plants but here we go(also some Think Diff from my last harvest i smoked this morning very flavorful now its got some time to cure):

013610.JPG
012649.JPG
0061163.JPG
0051335.JPG
0041407.JPG
0031495.JPG
0021558.JPG
0011563.JPG

015495.JPG
014553.JPG

Congratulations on the recovery!! Sounds like you have a solid plan in place now and we look forward to going the journey with you.
I will be watching for sure, I want to do the high brix kit very soon myself.
+reps for the recovery sir grow alot, the new growth is looking fine!:thumb:

Thanks for the kind words and + rep Cannafan :Namaste:

im very excited to be getting into high brix growing...my spring produce garden will also be high brix. i look forward to some truley nutritious produce and the cleanest fine smoke on the block:cheer:

EDIT: not to mention washing my buds this time too

If you use 4-6 tsp of Dyna-Gro Grow per gallon you are going to kill your plants. Directions on the bottle say to use 1/4 to 1/2 tsp per gallon of water every time you water.

:welcome:WELCOME Cherryhaze! my HB kit comes in tomorrow and will start the cook as soon as it is in my hands!:cheer:

If you use 4-6 tsp of Dyna-Gro Grow per gallon you are going to kill your plants. Directions on the bottle say to use 1/4 to 1/2 tsp per gallon of water every time you water.

lol thanks for looking out there marvin! :Namaste:

what the bottle says and what you are supposed to actually use are very diff. heres a link to the feeding chart i use the drain to waste chart.
https://www.dyna-gro.com/Website pdf Files/DG Hydroponic Feeding Chart.pdf
Thanks for stopping in!!!!

IF your medium is soilless I believe you should be using the soil feeding chart. That said, the base food (Grow and or Bloom) starts out at an 1/8 of a tsp per gallon of water and never exceeds 1 tsp per gallon in the last 2 weeks. And if you want to save some money don't buy the Bloom and just use the Grow as your base food start to finish.

WHAT UP 420,

here are some updates...im waiting on the high brix kit to come in today so i can mix and get cooking. hopefully my root pots too so i can get these babies transplanted and growing good again.

the pics may make a few look off but all new growth is growing great and is green and lush.

they have really come around now that im feeding them the right amount of food!!!!

side note:
also took pics of a bag seed purple diesel im growing and bout to flip it to determine sex and see if im getting pollen or flower out of it. also (no pics) but i just germinated arjans haze #1 and strawberry haze from GHS and waiting for the heads to break out!!

0041413.JPG
0031501.JPG
0051340.JPG
0061169.JPG
0071108.JPG
0081012.JPG
0021565.JPG
0011567.JPG
010846.JPG
009906.JPG
011725.JPG

Subbed

I have some Silver Kush beans as well. Will pop them on the next grow.

Back
Top Bottom