NotoriousnBob's First Journaled Hodgepodge

NotoriousBOB

Hey all, this Is gonna be my first journal, I have been lurkin on here for awhile and have decide that I would show a little of what I have going on. It's nothing great or fancy but it gets results an keeps me sane. I always have various projects underway and am not sure yet of what ill be journaling but Ido know it will be a little of everything. I got soil and dwc I have a bunch of different strains as I have a hard time getting rid of one that's been real good to me.. I have nice power plant, northern lights, mk ultra, and pineapple chunk mothers but also have a cpl cool mixes as well. I'm not great with pics but I will get some of where I'm goin tonight and get the show started. Ill update regularly and I really wanna hear what people have to say I'm trying to learn as much as I can on this journey so please feel free to share and give me advice. Thanks in advance to everyone who stops by I can't wait to see where this gos! Thank alot:thumb:

Re: Notoriousnbobs first journaled hodgepodge

im not sure if this is how i post to my journal but i guess ill see lol... i went out to a grow i have finishing up took some pics to kinda show you guys..and gals one of the projects ive got goin on. this is a soil grow from seed and cpl clones, currently 1200w hps, there are power plant, northern lights, and a ppp+ice in there too. the tall lanky ones are northern lights from seed that i rescued at the start of the grow from a buddy, i gave him the seeds and he ended popping em and growing em. shortly after he and his old lady ran into problems and i was gonna throw them out for him..well i love plants too damn much to do any such thing so i took em to this location and threw em in with what i had. they may not yield anything but who knows ill just add em to the hash pile if they dont. funny thing is he doesnt even know i grow and hes my best mate.. loose lips etc. the pp+ice was an experiment of mine that i got decent results from. they are about 7 wks in from flip they are being fed with general hydroponics at box directions and i also added cal mag, superthrive, and bio root along the way. so heres a cpl pics from that grow.. have a look and let me know what yah think! also ill be getting around some pics of some powerplant clones and mk ultra clones ive got vegging in another spot. some of them are being trained and im getting them ready for flower, ive decided that will be the basis of my journal as well as cpl little updates along the way. thanks for looking more coming soon!
IMG_178316.JPG
IMG_177213.JPG
IMG_176610.JPG
IMG_178213.JPG
IMG_179212.JPG
IMG_177115.JPG
IMG_178814.JPG
IMG_176513.JPG
IMG_175715.JPG
IMG_175915.JPG

Hi Bob :ciao: Welcome to :420:

Great photos :)
Your plants look really healthy and happy :thumb:

If you have time, please check out the FAQ forum Frequently Asked Questions

There are always new growers who would benefit from your experience.

Thank you kindly Rico and welcome aboard! I always hope to help someone learn but many times its to learn what NOT to do haha! Anyways when I get some time ill be uploading some more stuff and again thanks for looking!

So I've been trying to upload pics to update my journal and am having issues getting it upload properly I'm gonna try one more time hopefully it'll work!

So it appears that I did get some o the gallery.. These pics are of mk ultra and power plant from clone they are in a soil mix I make up nothing real special, they were just moved from 2 400w mh to be under a 4ft flouro by themselves . They could use more light now but it's not important to me right now as they still look fine and I haven't had much time. These are the plants I will try to journal. Well I'm about sure ill be adding a cpl more but they are in a diff location right now. When I get home tonight I will work on getting the rest of the pics and better ones these make it difficult to see..
IMG_179314.JPG
IMG_179416.JPG
IMG_179521.JPG
IMG_179617.JPG
IMG_180111.JPG

That last one was supercropped right from clone practically and has already been topped, this will allow me to grow the new branches out right below the breaks and create growth tips tht I can easily put where I wish, I do something like this with mothers alot, ill take a short clone with two growth tips under the main one I cut rhe main stem off and only keep the small tips it just starts it out with two stems very short. I have pics of this im trying to get up. It's convenient for designing the layout of the plant if that makes sense? Ill try to do more later thanks to all who look and thank you Rico for your interest!!

Hey thanks! I don't ever have enough time to do it the way I should but it works for its purpose. I don't get too in depth with it but it definitely changes things for later on.

ughh... soil is sooo damn slow, even from clone haha. if i was in a bucket these would be flowering already...maybe maybe im just wishing... usually with dwc i can go from cutting the clones to flower in about 4 to 4.5 weeks. to get the results i want these will probably get transplanted within a cpl days and veg another two weeks after that. the mk plant i have is quite remarkable in that aspect i get huge cuttings, if i transplant to soil they are in dirt showing new growth in 12 days. i think alot of the reason i have so much goin on all the time is because i want things to be changing all the time i get restless, i mean i dont need the money really i just love growing and seeing results, and well the intoxicating aroma and the bulging calyxes and glistening trichomes...ahh, ill stop right there before somone climaxes..haha. i will be posting soon:peace:

Went on checked on my power plant mk ultra grow all look good I got some more pics to out up shortly although it hasn't changed much, had to stop at supplier and buy another 20 pots, they're being reserved for some pineapple chunk and mk ultra that'll be starting up soon.. Wel that's it for now post pics soon.

Well thank you much jimmy! Nice to see you here. I enjoy alot what I've got goin I wish i spent a little more time making it all proper but its working out well. I like getting to talk to new people on here and love to hear anything you got to say, I like your journal hope to see yah around!

Well I suppose I'm not doing a great job journaling so far I've got alot of pics I just don't seem to find the time to get em on the CPU I guess. I'm having alot of temperature issues in the grow I'm showing cause where I'm at the snow had started
Flying. It's located in a cellar and its constant in there t about 50 right now and there not enclosed. So ill be making a
Room here and putting them in it hopefully this week then I won't have to try and keep the temp steady with heaters and stuff. Also pretty sure I'm gonna set a tent up there and start a either a 5 or 10 bucket dwc grow I haven't decided for certain yet but I'm leaning on the smaller side well see.. Shit I feel like I've got 2 full time jobs I fig I spend at least 25-35 hrs/wk directly on growing and that's on top of my 40 for work.. Not enough hours in the day!

Bob my friend,I to grow in cellar/basement.We have gotten snow also,and I believe I'm gonna have to put a heater in.My entire area is 10x10.When It's finished(which will be soon).It will have 2 veg area's 3wx2.5dx5h and another area 4wx3dx3h.Flowering area's are 5wx4dx7h and 4wx3dx3h.I got one of my led's to day,so it's remodel time.I'll post update in my journal tomorrow.We have very similar grow's and grow style.I'm gonna follow along closely and look forward to watching your progress.:thumb::nicethread:
w=wide d=deep h=high:lot-o-toke:

Well I had a whole response typed up here to post and lost it somehow.. I don't flower at the spot I'm showing because it currently is not enclosed which I prefer for these small grows. The grow room I use for spot is 8 weeks in so will be opening up very very soon, its a shame I just found a mite infestation though and there isn't alot I can do about because they are so close to finish. I slowed em down by dropping temps and spraying em with slightly cool water so I'm hoping the plants won't be affected too much and it won't impact my harvest, it's gonna be a small one anyways but still. My real concern is taking them to the place I harvest at. I have alot goin on at that place and don't want to end up with 70 plants with spidermites. I'm thinking of chopping em at rhe normal time and then hanging them in an unheated shed for 2 days to see if that will knock em out. I don't wanna ruin the bud though and have never done it before what do you guys think? Guess well see a got a experiment plant that's ready now it was a power plant x ice I made, I'm thinking if trying it with that but I don't want to lose it.

Back
Top Bottom