The Custom Built Grow Cabinet

olavejack

I am new to growing, and spent months doing research before I started. I ended up making a 2' x 2' x 7' cabinet and purchased:
the waterfarm individual system
6" carbon fan and filter
600 watt iPower grow light kit
an oscillating fan
and a 2" x 10" floor vent.
I started out with a girl scout cookie clone in my stage 2 set up while I was constructing the cabinet. I use the complete flora series expert recirculating nutrient line and schedule(except for FloraBlend and Flora Nectar).

I just uploaded them...tell me what you think and ideas that can help. Thanks! ...and how do I connect the pictures to my log?

IMG_20131018_124212_685.jpg
This is the cabinet

Thanks, for the tip...its still in progress, I just started my 9th week and I should be done at the end of the 12th week.

I changed the light schedule to be on during the day and off during the night so the cold weather at night will turn it purple. Looks like its working. All next week I will be giving it water with florakleen. I plan on giving it 2 days of darkness at the end of the week then chop, flip, and hang in the same cabinet.

Subscribed. I read a thread on darkness period prior to harvest versus no darkness period prior to harvest and plants given 24 hours of darkness and plants were not given any period of darkness had their cannabinoids tested and were measured to be nearly identical, the theory of giving plants a darkness period before harvest has been debunked.

Hey everybody,
The she is about ready to come out. I just took the light out and I am going to give it 2 days in the dark before I pull it up and see if it made a difference.
UnderShot.JPG
CloseUp55.JPG

Back
Top Bottom