Grow Journal N2 Soil From Clone

ewilan947

:Namaste:
hello every one ! :welcome:
This is my second journal, I'll be working with purple power sensi seeds
2013-11-16-269.jpg

and Bianca from amsterdamseedbank.
2012-07-27-143.jpg

My setup for now is just a simple clone box in a cardboard box.
9w LED lamp.
I'll be using element 1,2,3,4 as nutrient.

The rest is shipping it's way to my flat :)

:thanks: for visiting and have a good day to all. :thanks:

Re: Grow journal n°2 soil from clone.

2013-11-21-285.jpg

so I'm at this stage today, the clones are 2 weeks old waiting for my new growbox to be delivered for transplant.

Looking good, I like the time you put into the diagram and info. :clap:

Gave ya reps too for it. :)
:Namaste:thankyou alot!

it might take a bit of time till I get my new tent, so hope it won't be long!

Whats going on bro, just dropping by to check out ur new grow. I wanna see the end result of this one, compared to ur dwc grow ;)

well my hydro is getting on my nerves .. my ph meter dosen't work I have no Idea what the ph is since a week :/ and the plant is in flower since 3 weeks a no buds on the way just few pistills here and there

well my hydro is getting on my nerves .. my ph meter dosen't work I have no Idea what the ph is since a week :/ and the plant is in flower since 3 weeks a no buds on the way just few pistills here and there

Really?? Thats odd..after 3 weeks of flower you should at least be seeing bud sights everywhere, give it a week or 2 more you should be seeing some results, how strong is ur light and how close? My plant been flowering for 6 weeks now, and is just starting to develop the buds more.

Really?? Thats odd..after 3 weeks of flower you should at least be seeing bud sights everywhere, give it a week or 2 more you should be seeing some results, how strong is ur light and how close? My plant been flowering for 6 weeks now, and is just starting to develop the buds more.

Maybe it s cause i kept using the veg nutes 2 weeks after i switched to flower .
You changed nutes right away ?

Maybe it s cause i kept using the veg nutes 2 weeks after i switched to flower .
You changed nutes right away ?

No i dont think so.. I actually didnt, i also kept my veg nutes for about 2 weeks after i flipped to flower, after i saw hairs coming out everywhere thats when i switched to flower nutes, and then for about 2 more weeks after that all it looked like were hairs, after this point thats when it started developing more for me.

No i dont think so.. I actually didnt, i also kept my veg nutes for about 2 weeks after i flipped to flower, after i saw hairs coming out everywhere thats when i switched to flower nutes, and then for about 2 more weeks after that all it looked like were hairs, after this point thats when it started developing more for me.

Well hydro isnt for me then ^^

Lol, you shouldnt say that, if other ppl can be successful at it then so can u, just takes practice. I think once you perfact your dwc skills, it will be the most rewarding way ;)
yeah it's true ^^ i think I'm just pissed of cause of No ph meter since a week and my grow shop is not open till the 13th :/ and If it's just a batery problem I could get ph readings tomorow after noon or wednesday.. I'm scared of the result even if my plant seems fine.

well the clones died , I'm a lucky bastard :) :rip::surrender: LOL
I've got only one that survived. the transplant I've sent to seedss to germinate. have no idea what strain it is so it'll be a grow with purple power and 2 unknown seeds.

Back
Top Bottom