150W HPS Scrog

Tazzy

Strain: Super Bud (Green House Seeds)
Seeds: Germinated 7. Dec 2013
Medium: Plagrom Royalmix
Mix: 60% - White peat, Baltic peat, Irish peat, sphagnum peat moss and Black peat; 20% worm compost; 15% perlite and 5% biological fertilisers
Lights: 150W HPS 19.000 lummens
pH: 6,5
EC: 1,8-2,2
# of plants: 2
Grow area: Growbox 2' x 2,5' x 4'
Ventilation: 2 PC Vent 4,7"
Nutes: Hesi supervit, BioBizz bio Bloom & Grow

Seeds just cracked on this evening (7. Dec) and I'll put them into rockwool tomorow and into soil asap. Ill update this thread with pictures once a week, starting next week when my babies come out :)

Cheers, ExTaZzY :thumb:

Hello guys sorry not replying this long but I've had some problems since seeds from GHS took quite some time to sprout :rolleyes3. Pics are comming on sunday because Ill be visiting my grandma this weekend:) Take care! Oh and what are your thoughts on GHS, should I chose a different seed bank for my future grows?

Cheers, ExTaZzY

waiting for pics, never used ghs but have not seen a lot of complaints on them
maybe some others know more
i will say i like variety it is the spice of life so it never hurts to try new stuff
good luck and take care

Okay guys here are the seeds the moment they were put into the medium (I know that I should've waited a day or two more but I really didn't have the time :icon_roll ), so they needed around 7-10 days to sprout which happened on December 20th. :goodjob:

IMAG07413.jpg

Today is December 23th which is day 3 since my babies came out and this is how they both look :bravo:

IMAG07714.jpg

IMAG07736.jpg

The light is still around 20-30cm away so I dont burn them, Ill lower the light abit in a couple of days :).

Thanks for checking in guys, feel free to leave a feedback or a question I'll be glad to answer :thanks:. More pics comming next week!

Cheers, ExTaZz

Hey guys! First of all I want to wish you all a happy New Year and let all your wishes come true! :thumb: Today is 1st Jan which is day 14 of veg.

Plants are doing really well and are looking healthy aswell. :cheer: Temperature is around 25C with lights on and around 18C with lights off. Humidity is around 40% but I'm trying to raise it up abit with a bucket of water and so far everything is looking great.

Plant #1
IMAG07784.jpg

Plant #2
IMAG07806.jpg

Both girls together
IMAG07836.jpg

Feel free to ask me anything if you have any questions :welcome:

Cheers, ExTaZzY

Hey :420: It's me again with a new update. Pictures were taken on sunday which was day 24 of veg. I missed the time when ligts turned on so the light messed up pictures abit :oops: but next time they will be better . SCROG net was planted around day 20 and I FIMed them too that day. On day 20 they also recived nutes for the first time aswell as one of the plants was hungry for nitrogen (slightly yellow leaves). Now everything is back to normal, pH is normal and they are looking very well and healthy :)

IMAG07905.jpg

IMAG07896.jpg

IMAG07885.jpg

Looking forward for any feedbacks guys :thumb:.

the pics are really hard to see well
be good to take them just after the lights turn out so not to stress the plants and being able to get clearer pics
Happy Tokerday Taz :thumb:

Hehe thanks guys :thumb:. Got a little question tho.. Is it fine to mix Hesi Supervit with BioBizz in same water bottle or should I use lets say Hesi on monday and BioBizz on wednesday?

I don't see why you couldn't mix it in the water
not soil but we always mix up in water always takes more than 1 component
as long as its mixed in the water is fine

Hey guys sorry for no updates but I was very bussy this week. Alright, here I am with a new update of my girls that are in 31 days of veg and they will most likely go on flowering at around day 40. They are looking healthy because the nutes I use are great :thumb:. I added some sawdust so the water doesn't evaporate so quick and now I don't have to water them every other day..

looking happy after FIM and ScrOG :yummy:
12096.jpg

21619.jpg

Girls from the top:
31432.jpg

From perspective :D :
41072.jpg

5866.jpg

Thats it for today, new update is comming when they go on flowering :)

Cheers, ExTaZzY

Back
Top Bottom