Tm420 2014 RDWC DIY Madness

TaylorMade420

well i guess im a bit early for this but i will be building a diy setup between now n january, ive got 16 oz of weed to smoke through now so ill be relaxing n spending time with the family n not really bothering with the groom too much maybe just a little here n there but it will get done

thing still not decided on are strain to grow.........nutes...... light, i grew 2 oz less this round than last grow with a few problems which i think is great not 1gpw but for my 6th grow n second attempt at hydro i think im getting there

i will post pics of what im planning to show you what will be happening

rdwc.png

im still unsure if i will need to use an air pump or airstones but i will add them for a few weeks for peace of mind but the system im building shouldnt need them as im using water pressure and a spraybar spraying water into the res at a rate of 1500lph in each tub creating dissolved oxygen without using a noisy airpump but like i said i will add it just for reassurance lol the red lines are 42mm pvc pipes for recirculatin water to the res, the black will be 22mm pvc pipe to creat the spray bars in the res, im unsure if it will be enough tho to spray 1500lph so i may make it a ring around the tub to create more spray ad therfore more D O

was gonna buy mylar for the groom since magnolia paint probs isn the most reflective shit n seen this

Megalux Megashield
All of our high quality reflective sheeting is British Made and will maximise the use of the light in your growroom. Also used to cover floors, walls and ceilings! MegaLux MegaShield is a black and silver zero thermal radiation reflective polypropylene sheet that works in a similar way to ADF film but is more advanced. It is infused with metals that give it special properties that are highly reflective, completely light tight and stops infrared heat from being emitted, bouncing it back into the room. Ideal if you need to keep control of your growing environment. it would cost me 20 quid to cover the lot so about the sam as a decent tub of matt whit paint, just wondering if anybodys used it or knows if its bullshit or not lol

Subbed

ok so back to diy part of it as i stated iwas gonna go mad so heres what i have done, the missus told me i was to us the aqua farm for my next grow as i spent a bloody fortune on them, what she didnt do tho was specify how i was to use them haha

DSCN31222.JPG
DSCN31234.JPG
DSCN31242.JPG

in the top pic u can see my diy net pot was gonna buy a couple of big ones but the only seem to be in usa so fuck it diy'ed one of my many pots lol ive even managed to set up the existing drip feed from the farm, at the joint where the two farms meet im gonna get some 95x25 mm timber and frame around it so that it doesnt slide off the tub holds around 50 litres of water without filing to high so im gonna mod the otherfarm the same way and use an 84 litre tote for the main res

ive no picked a strain yet mate, picked up another 600w hps light and ballast earlier as a donation for 5 g of weed lol

any suggestions on strains guys? im just thinkin about doing some bb blue cheese or dp blueberry

so finally bought some beans, got pack of 3 purple paralysis. 1 female seeds c99 and 1 g13 labs purple haze with this i got 2 humbolt seeds bubba kush and 2 th seeds cold creek kush, gonna buy an xstream propagator and just pop 1 mom and take cuts root them long enough so that i can just pop em straight into rdwc system ang grow to cut out failing with seeds in rockwool n claypebbles since i seem to kill em all

Back
Top Bottom