Shangrila's - Soil - New Strains Born! - 2013/14

shangrila

Hello to all...
18 years ago i smoke my first girl... :tokin:
it is my longest relationship.:passitleft:
I would like to create the strain, which is ideal for creating artworks, music and dreaming.:rolleyes3
This new strains have indica-sativa hybrids, genetics from lots of good strains around the world, like euphoria, satori, skunk passion, mandala, blueberry, kalichakra, purple#1 and others, i liked, so, this strain genetics really combined asia, south america and africa :)
i hope, this new strains will produce cute, magical girls...:yummy:

Now, you can see how my new strains grow.
If you like this idea, follow my journal.

some pics, after 16 days from seeds.
note, have financial problems, so i only started with 1l soil/plant - now need to transplant to bigger containers, i hope i can do soon.
and i try to get a camera again, this phone definitelly not for photos...
P01-01-14_20_38_2_.jpg
P01-01-14_20_37.jpg
P01-01-14_20_25.jpg
P01-01-14_20_24.jpg
P01-01-14_20_23_1_.jpg
P01-01-14_20_23.jpg
P01-01-14_19_59_2_.jpg

the little plants in foreground only 10 days old.

yes :)
but i want to wait with names publication until i can definitelly stabilize the strains.
i think, this generation finally show what i want :)

btw, currently plants have one 250w sylvania grolux hps in 24/24h, and when im home i turn on one 250w MH plus.

i think this what you see in pics, not bad with little containers, and only 250w hps in 16 days.

I use a 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness lighting cycle for vegetative growth. I read a study where lighting cycle versus root length was tested and 16/8 produced the longest roots, 18/6 was not tested. I was also made aware of a study where lighting cycle versus plant growth was tested and plants grown with at least 5.5 hours of darkness grew the most.

I use a 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness lighting cycle for vegetative growth. I read a study where lighting cycle versus root length was tested and 16/8 produced the longest roots, 18/6 was not tested. I was also made aware of a study where lighting cycle versus plant growth was tested and plants grown with at least 5.5 hours of darkness grew the most.
i show you a pic in a few mins.
many friends told me, the 24h "cycle" is bad,because of root grow, and the opaque container is bad, because of root grow...
i take a pic for you :)

Subbed
Hello
Good luck

Says I need 50 post to pm

Not sure if it is allowed to post email

but, im interested all of new knows, can you link the study to me, please?

I do not have a link to the original stody i was referring to, it is named differently then the subject matter and I have not been able to re locate it.

i want to write about some popular theory, like perlite mixing in the soil etc, but i never learn english, just only in my own way... so a little bit hard for me to translate my writings to english language :) in the past years i try lots of things in growing :)
I respect that everyone has their own way in growing, but seems to me, definitelly have some dead end in the popular ways.
in this topic (light cycle), based on my experience,it seems my plants growing faster when i use 24/24 in vegetative phase.
i like do experiments, so next time i create 3 separate little garden, and we can see how light cycle works with 24/24, 18/6, and maybe 20/4 h
btw in this garden i use 2 different soil, and only 8-10 days enough to tell what is better :)
one is my favorite soil years ago, but too expensive, and i want to try a cheaper - this the 9. soil i tried in past years, but i can tell, compo sana is what works for me :D

19 days old cuties :yummy:
P04-01-14_19_01_1_.jpg
P04-01-14_19_01.jpg
P04-01-14_19_00.jpg
P04-01-14_18_59_5_.jpg
P04-01-14_18_59_1_.jpg
P04-01-14_18_59.jpg
P04-01-14_19_02.jpg

because of the small containers, i start fertilizing.
in compo sana soil, currently no signs of missing nutrients,
but plants in the cheaper soil, definitelly shows nutrient definency.
hope, next week i can buy more good soil, and then i can move my cuties to bigger containers.

Very interesting. Looking forward to learn from your experience, so thanks for sharing :)

Best of luck creating the strain you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom