My First Grow - Indoor

evog

1230130238a.jpg
1228132018.jpg
1230130238b.jpg
1228132017.jpg
:420:

What im growing lets see the 2 big ones are unknown the medium one are sour diesel and the small one are cheese kush and cotton candy ok- lights 2 t8 with two bulb each there are cool white and warm 2 and 2 -Nutrients flora duo -PH 6.2-6.5 -MY TENT 4*4 -ANY QUESTIONS COMMENTS PLEASE DO BECAUSE I COULD USE ADVICE IM STILL LEARNING GUYS PEACE AND WELCOME TO MY JOURNAL LETS GOOOOOO

great looking plants healthy and strong...... one thing u may want to do is go ahead and transplant into pots atleast 3 maybe 4 times the amount you have if not now then before you flower so u don't end up root bound.
good luck with your great plants fingers crossed on the sexes.

Ooook lets see what happens i dont want then to get to high lets. Just see thanks again send me a friend request pls i keep u up-to-date

Ok just received my package 600 watt hps with ballast so my question is i just started my 12/12 here is a picture of the setup and here is a picture of my nutrients chart what should i feed next im thinking the transitional blend from grow to bloom pls help thanks

great looking plants healthy and strong...... one thing u may want to do is go ahead and transplant into pots atleast 3 maybe 4 times the amount you have if not now then before you flower so u don't end up root bound.
good luck with your great plants fingers crossed on the sexes.

I totally agree. I'm just a hobbyist, but if you recently switched to 12/12 I feel it would help tremendously if you upgraded to bigger containers as soon as you can. As far as nutes go, transition to bloom over the next 7-14 days or so. Nice plants, you seem to be on your way.

how long did you veg them before switching to 12/12?
if u veg for long enough u can tell the sex without flowering it. if u post some pics of the tops of the colas and the branching maybe we can find some pistils.
some plants show sex quick.

I just dont think i have room when they bud my light is all the way up what uall thing o i veg for 3 months

Subscribed. I would transplant your plants into 5 gallon pots and wait 7 days to begin flowering them. When I start with seeds I transplant from a Rapid Rooter square to a 5 inch pot then transplant to a 1 gallon size pot then to a 5 gallon size pot that I flower in. The size of a pot can have a correlation between root size and harvest amount. you want 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flowering.

here is a nutrient feed guide from General hydroponics for the Flora Dua series

Your super cropping appears to have gone well, now you will need to wait a few days and see how your plants recover. You should add a link to your grow journal in your signature so it is easy for member to find your grow journal. Here is everything you should need to know to add a link to your grow journal in your signature.

How To Add Links To Signatures

Back
Top Bottom