9 Big Bud Grow 2 x 600Watt HIDS

alexcnd

Hi guys first off this is my first set up so be nice please! :thumb:

9 Sensi seeds Big bud
Two 600 watt HIDs ( Metal halide for veg and HPS for flower)
Bio-Bizz light mix soil and nutrients.
Carbon filter and outtake fan
Starting in propagation with 125 watt CFL
2 metre squared grow tent

I'll put photos up now so you can all see the set up but the seeds have literally just been planted.

:peace: to you all and enjoy!!

image6788.jpg

can't wait to see how these turn out I was thinking about either a big bud or a critical mass grow once I get a couple grows under my belt, so it'll be cool to see how big they get

Yeah mate I decided I on the big bud due to easy plants to work with and nice yields. Critical mass was one of my options after a lot of research no real evidence of a good yield.

This site is great cause guys that have wayyyy more experience than us can help too :)

You are aware that big bud has a reputation for low potency yeah? It's the reason I decided to try some critical mass in a bit. CM is supposed to be a cross between big bud and skunk iirc so you get the yield and the potency.

You are aware that big bud has a reputation for low potency yeah? It's the reason I decided to try some critical mass in a bit. CM is supposed to be a cross between big bud and skunk iirc so you get the yield and the potency.

Yeah I know the strength is not as strong as some strains but if grown properly will still be a reasonable nice indica smoke. :) I I know I read all about the critical mass because the genetics are not as good as sensi seeds big bud due to how long big bud has been grown for over the years.

Alex dude you are going to have a ridiculous amount of ganja from so many big buds! :lot-o-toke: Nice set up as well :) I'm going a bit more low budget lol what you aiming for dry weight?

Thanks dude yeah I'm hoping there is a nice amount I got the seeds from sensi seeds directly for 95€ but looking forward to it. I think dry weight I would happy with 30-35 oz :) but may well yield more. :tokin:

Personally I don't think potency always matters. Most modern cannabis is super strong anyway. It's finding the right strain for you. The best weed I ever smoked was some low THC outdoor stuff in Spain, with seeds and everything, but it was just the best euphoric high :ganjamon:

Nice setup ya got going man, I've grown Sensi's Big Bud a few times, I don't know why people say its low potency, Sensi's version is fairly strong from what i remember. Good luck with your grow!

Yeah I heard that sensi seeds big bud was quite nice too. :) it's generally just how much light care they get. Obviously other factors too.

Thanks keep an eye out I'll keep photos updated. :)
:peace:

Personally I don't think potency always matters. Most modern cannabis is super strong anyway. It's finding the right strain for you. The best weed I ever smoked was some low THC outdoor stuff in Spain, with seeds and everything, but it was just the best euphoric high :ganjamon:

Yeah I don't think it Always matters it's how you grow that matters. Spain is brilliant for nice satvias due to the nice weather out there really helps them. :)

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom