New To The Forum - New To Autos

alrightythen

hello .nice to meet u guys...sorry for my english..i am new in his forum-site and i try to grow up for first time some autos..for the moment pictures not avalaible..i have 2 northern lights x big buds-one bublecious and 1 afgan kush ryder they r 23days old .they were under a mh 400w and now r under a hps 400w.the grow room is 1.6 meter tall 1.2 meter and 60 points or cc or i dont know how to say in english...i hope u understand the soil i use is a normal soil for flowers i use it be4 with the not autos grow i did and work fine ...but....now i have a problem my ph is 5.2 or something and i c magnesium deficiency...hat can i do?i bought some calcium.i try to use it slowly so not to stress my girls but i c not different..it's 5 days i try to raise my ph,i have a nutrient express for the flowering time 4-47-26 is that good for blooming?and i first used an normal 20-20-20 for veg...they r too small (i will take some pictures soon)but my big defiency-ph problem is to the Afgan K R.so any help to raise the soil ph?or any advise is welcome...thanks guys!!
i must found how to upload pictures...lol....
please my english is kind of school English so the argo languge will be problem for me
thanks again...

Re: new in the forum .new in aytos

i capture some pictures but i dont know how to upload ftom pc....with url it is difficult for me coz i cant read perfect or understand some imporant words...any help will be welcome...

so it is my first time..forgive me if the quality not so good but....i'll learn...lol..
northern_x_big_buds_Small_.jpg
magnesium_digicincy_Small_.jpg
shit...i didn't realise what i did..sorry

the last one is the afghan ...why so small?the others have the first 2 pistills and i change the bulbs to hps but this one didn't show her sex yet...i am sure i make some things wrong...please correct me guys so i know what to do next....thank u very very much...!!!greetings from medditerannean!!!!!

i have not often acces to internet so forgive me if my updates and replies will be a bit late...sometimes maybe not ...thanks!!

so....day 31 for the 3 of them and day 27 for the afghan kush ryder (the small one)
IMG_20140121_154417_Small_.jpg
this is the afghan..very small no pistils yet..
IMG_20140121_154441_Small_.jpg
the front 2 (left &right ) northern light x big bud the left one show her sex first ant the bubblecious behind right as u look.
IMG_20140121_154457_Small_.jpg
three of them got pistils on and change th bulb to hps 400w.i did this a while ago.some more pictures
IMG_20140121_154527_Small_.jpg
IMG_20140121_154648_Small_.jpg

hi Dresney hi soo675..yes they do look healthy but i think something is going on...i will upload a picture that is already uploaded to another thread to see what i found today...the ph is down to 5.something.mayhbe 5.4 ..my water is tap water (too alcaline)and the soil is too acid...?lol...i bought ca in a small bottle because i think there is the problem i hope uwill help me about this nutrient deficiency...so lets upload 2 fotos...
yes1_Small_.jpg
yes_Small_.jpg
yes3_Small_.jpg

i believe is calcium deficiency and i read that calcium also makes ph up...do u believe is that the problem?thank u very much guys!!!

the one before is the norther light x big bud.this one is the auto bubblecious and i just see this...only on top.,no other leaves are like this...
yes_Small_1.jpg
yes2_Small_1.jpg
yes1_Small_1.jpg
if u can help me i will be very greatfull...but thanks anyway..have a nice day

For soil the aim for pH is 6.5.

Soil will buffer naturally to some extent, but it may be having a tough time overcoming a pH of 5.

I think adding more nutrients won't help until the pH is closer to where it needs to be.

Here is a chart showing pH nutrient absorption levels.

You can see that Calcium and Magnesium are both locked out in soil at a pH of 5.

Nutrient_Availability_chart1.JPG

Do you adjust the pH of nutrients/water when you use them?

I know there are some supplements you can add to the top layer of your soil to raise the pH, but I'm not sure what they are.

I'll look around and see if I can find out.

Hi Dresney..thank u very much u reply and help me sold out the problem...u said to me this<<Do you adjust the pH of nutrients/water when you use them?

I know there are some supplements you can add to the top layer of your soil to raise the pH, but I'm not sure what they are.
Do you adjust the pH of nutrients/water =is that u mean if i check the ph soil after the nutrients i put in the water?if yes ...no i first check ph then i will water them with calcium because i hear calcium helps to raise the ph but i have a small bottle of some elements like boron iron and others and i put some of these sometimes...so do u think is better to use only calcium till the ph raise up?does calcium raise the ph?what i want to do is to raise the ph and start to give nutrients for floweering.what can i add to the top of layer to raise the ph?<<I know there are some supplements you can add to the top layer of your soil to raise the pH,>> like u said..so..?what u suggest me to do?calcium to raise the ph?something other supplements to raise the ph?or i can use calcium with some micro-elements?i want to make the ph properly so i can start to feed it more p-k and some micro elements..thank u very much..i will waiting for ur reply...i appriciate that u spend ur time to help me to have a good and healthy grow...have a nice day...

I know there are some supplements you can add to the top layer of your soil to raise the pH....i would like to listen ur advise about his...my respect....kokoriko...

Back
Top Bottom