New Day New Way

G-daddy

Starting this journal off with the end of one grow and the start of another.
In my flower closet I have 1 Purple Eurkel and 1 G13, not real sure if it's real G13 I have been growing this strain for 2 years and it's from a clone. In fact all grows have been from clones. I do have 1 DinaFem Super Silver I will be trying to pop this spring.
image6808.jpg
image6874.jpg

Not really showing any purple but still nice!
In the veg closet I have 2 WW 2 PUrple Eurkel and 1Chemobyi and all have been LST.
Closet are 3.5 sf so not much room for wild growth . I use cfl to veg and T5 + cfl for bloom and this really keeps the heat down in the closets. My nutreints come from a local hydro store, their house blend of grow,bloom,and additives.i guess I am lucky to have these guys right around the corner from were I live.
I will be updating more at a later date
:thanks:

lol welcome to the twilight zone of 420mag i was in this thread the other and back again
sweet looking work you have there :thumb: :rollit:
where is rico when ya need him!!
lol he always has a nice link to how to's around here
need one for putting grow journal link in sig

Thank you Yuyo and Mussh
Growing this wonderful herb is a bit easier than writing about it, I am sure in time I will learn my way around. Anyway here a a few shot of her before I took her down
image7021.jpg
image6875.jpg

Still have one plant in the flower room(g-13) should come out next week. This girl was 61 days sense showing pistols. May be my best one yet. Never got a cola like that before, hoping it's not the last
Keep er green:420:

damn wish those frosted flakes came in a box.

As for growing is easier than writing about it...can't wait til I can say that. Just dropped my first batch last night.

Not much going,on in the rooms so I will take this time to fill in some blanks about my grow.
Soil- MG Organic
Pot Size- #10 nursery pot / about 3gal
Grow Space- 3.6 sq.ft.
Nutreaints - will be using local hydro store brand called Smart Tea.
Lights- T5 ho 2ft x 4 bulb 24w ea.= 96w +dyi cfl 7 bulb 26watt / 100w eq. = 182watt Total watts= 280
Enviro - passive ventilation. No problems with heat
Tap water comes out at 170 ppm and ph 7 to 7.5
Well this will be a first for me trying this organic stuff, enjoy trying things. That's what life is about !! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom