Grow Journal 2014 Indoor

indoor.jpg
I was posting this as a blog, but was advised to move it to a journal so here I am. The picture is of day 1 flowering 12/08/13. I grow 100% organic SOMA style. The next pic is the regiment straight out nof the book.
blog_pics_005.jpg
The next pic is day 21 start of regiment 12/29/13.
blog_pics_024.jpg
Day 28 01/05/14
blog_pics_042.jpg
Day 35 01/12/14
blog_pics_085.jpg
Ok that brings us up to date.One more thing- I reached 100,000 HITS on 01/09/14
100000_hits_003.jpg
I will try to cover some of the specifics next time. So have a good one. TOAST

Clone Room

clone_room_001.jpg
clone_room_002.jpg
clone_room_003.jpg
So I needed some place to veg. clones while my mother plants flower out. So I went to Home Depot and bought some sheets of 1" Foam insilation and a roll of alluminum tape and made a meg-shift grow room. Do to cost and storage issues I clone to rockwool and after rooting I put them into QT zip-loc freezer bags of soil and when fully rooted into LB size zip locs until they go to there final growing spot, instead of using plastic garden containers. These clones are 40 days old and are fully rooted ready to go. They would normally be further a long, but they got real cold and didnt root as fast as usual. My strain Aurora Ultra under normal conditions roots in 5 to 7 days and I got some L.A.Confidencial clones from a caregiver in North Hollywood and there flat rooting in 3 days in most cases. It realy blows my mind.But most of the other strains i have take any where from 10 to 20 days root. Next time I take clones I will post that. Its a little drifferent then most of the ways you ve seen. Till next time. TOAST

Grow Journal 2014 Indoor - Update

grow_journal_0022.jpg
grow_journal_0041.jpg
grow_journal_007.jpg
grow_journal_008.jpg
Let me catch you up; I grow 100% organic Soma style. I make my own composts. soils and fertilizers. At no time do I ever use chemicals, bug sprays, or any thing harmfull to life or our invironment. If theres an issue that cant be resolved by natural preditors,then I will go leaf by leaf and high pressure the little buggers to hell.Sorry dont like spider mites. I had 40 mother plants that I took over 100 clones from the day I started 12/12.Most of the plants are about 3ft tall in 1 lb zip-loc bags some are not as big. The larger plants drink about 1 cup of water a day, and the smaller ones not as much.The key to this feeding regiment is to let the plants dry out in between feedings.When you pick up your containers they should feel realy lite allmost to the point of wilting.So some times you have to skip a feeding if when you pick it up the container it feels heavy. You learn as you work with your plants : that the ones you can pick up with one hand need feeding and the ones it takes two hands to pickup dont.In my first post when I moved my blog to here I put up a picture of the Soma feeding regiment. So basicly you feed every other day or night as in my case. What I do is take a 5 gallon bucket, and fill with 2 cups of PH adjusted water per plant and then I add a few drops of SUPER THRIVE and then 1 table spoon of FOXFARMS Tiger Bloom extra strenth for every gallon of water. Then on the 38th day and the 42nd day double that. What I do is mix the Bat Guano tea up at the same time so it has time to steep over the next two days. The ratio for the tea is ; 2 cups of Boiling water per plant add 1 tea spoon Dry Bat Guano for every plant and let steep for at least 24 hours.When working with Bat Guano you have to be very careful this stuff will make you real sick ( staff infection ) So at no time handle the tea with out gloves on or breath the Guano dust as your puting it in the bucket.So work in a well ventilated area and wear a mask gloves and eye pertection.One of the main problems growers have is over watering. Dont DO IT. Ill come in my room on occatition and the leaves on a plant or two will be straight up and down.Give it a little water and with in minuets she back up healthy as ever.When you see a plant in this condistion your emediate reaction is the flood the plant with as much as it can drink.Dont do that just give it enough to get to the next feeding. Well thats it for tonight. TOAST

Out Door Prep

IMG_05717.JPG
IMG_057515.JPG
IMG_101712.JPG
A couple years back I went to Home Depot and rented a jack hammer and went up on the side of my hill in the high desert,and precieded to cut a 15 ft long 4 feet wide and 5 feet deep trench in the side of my mountain. Thats pic #1. Then I planted 15 Aurora Ultra plants 2-1-2-1-2-1-2-1 and so on.Thats pic #2. Then after a little feeding and watering you get what I like to call THE HEDGE. And thats pic#3. Every year I make some kind of improvment to the hill to make it easyer for me to navagate and work. Some times in the middle of the night when you go up to folage feed it can be very dangeress I have fallin and rolled down the hill on several occations.But I love growing Out Doors.TOAST

New and Old Strain Seed Germination

gns_003.jpg
gns_013.jpg
gns_012.jpg
Along with the clones I all ready have going I want to get some seeds going all so. This is my seed bank. I took an old office phone card index and use it to organize my seeds. When ever I get seeds, I take them out of what ever there in and seal-a-meal them, and store them in alphabetical order.Heres a list of the seeds- Aurora Ultra,AK 49 auto,Blue Berry,BC Big Bud,Grape Ape,Granddy Purple,Jack Herer,LA Confidencial,Pineapple Express,Purple Kush,Soma NYCD X Chem 91,Sour Deisel,Super Frost,Super Lemon Haze,Unknowen,and last but not least Waynes OG. And there you have it.TOAST
gns_005.jpg
I took the seeds I wanted to germinate and put them in little marked cups and added Distilled water to the cups and put them in a kitchen cupboard to germinate. The seeds will float on top of the water until saturated. So in a few hours you need to stir them to make them fall to the bottom of the cup. Then you just keep checkin on um until you see there little tails stickin out. Heres a list of the seeds I am germinating-AK 47 auto,Blue Berry,BC Big Bud,Granddaddy Purple,LA Confidencial,Soma NYCD X Chem91,Sour Diesel,and Waynes OG. Well we will see how it goes.TOAST

Indoor Update

blog_pics_107.jpg
blog_pics_108.jpg
blog_pics_109.jpg
blog_pics_110.jpg
Tonight is a Guano night and to my suprize all the girls were thursty.I took them all out of the room and checked for critters,dead leaves and any pruning that needs to be done.Put them back and rotated them watered them and put them to bed. Two more feedings and we start the flush.This is day 46 and every thing seems to be cool.TOAST

Re: Grow Journal 2014 Indoor (Just A Little Some-um To Look At)

Hi Lembatoast!
You have several journals in progress going. Are all of these on the same grow? If so, you should just pick one of them and update that as needed. You don't have to start a new journal everytime you update.
Maybe choose the first one you started, or whichever one has information on the grow details..strain..lighting...all the necessary things people will want to know on how you are growing.
If you need any help with that, please let us know and we'll get ya down to one main journal so people can subscribe and follow you along.
:thumb:

Cool cool cool Hi ya Cannafan, Im an idiot and Im sorry. I just dont get it some times,and what I think you mean and what you accually mean arnt all ways the same. What I thought I was supposta do is start a new thread for every different thing Im doing conserning growing. Thus My indoor grow is 1 my clones that go out side in the spring is like 2 my seed germination of my new strains I got would be 3 and so on So apparently I missunderstood what you wanted. I am sorry . I was allso and probable wrong again to the understanding that I cant sent Personal messages or ask questions in less its an emergency or some thing until I get 50 posts of witch I thought I was getting by posting my pictures in the members gallery . Its nothing any staff have said or implied , just an unsubstantiated feeling I get and how thats posible over the internet I dont know. So all seriousness aside tell me how I can get the 50 posts so I can be a member thatts all I want .Please he said with about the most saddest face youve ever seen .TOAST

Awww...no need for sad faces. And you are certainly not an idiot, things can seem a bit overwhelming at times. LOL We will get you fixed right up.
You can use the same journal/thread for everything you are doing, that's not a problem at all. I have many things going on with my perpetual grow too. Revegging, seeds, flowering, clones. All kinds of stuff.
The way to get your 50 posts is to pop around on some threads that interest you...make comments and ask some questions that come to mind. Posting pics in the galleries doesn't help you on posts, you have to actually post something to the thread. :)
I'm not sure if I can PM you or not, but I will give it a try and see if it will get through. Maybe a moderator can let me know if I can do that. Watch your private message box and see if you get one.
IN the meantime, do you want to have all of your grow journals on just one journal? I'm sure that can be done too.
No worries, we'll get ya fixed up in no time!

I'm going to see if one of the moderators can combine your journals into one main journal, the "Grow Journal 2014". That sound okay by you?
That should condense you down to one area where you can check and post things daily. LOL
Here's the link to that Grow Journal, so you can find it. Then when you need to post to it, go to your subscribed threads and click on that to post or check it.

Grow Journal 2014 Indoor
To get to your subscribed threads, click on "settings" at the top of this page and there it will show the subscribed threads link.

Give it a little time, moderators are very busy here. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom