Barney's Farm Lemon Amnesia

lexblaze

Hello this is my 3rd grow attempt I have chosen Lemon Amnesia for that classic Sativa High I experienced 2 years ago.. it cant be replicated until now hopefully

Stage - Seed
Light - 48 x 3 Top Grow LED reflector
Hoping they germinate in 3x days

2 out of 3 have germinated so far I have transplanted grodan rockwool into cups slightly less then a pint. Misting with ph 6.0 Water and 100% perlite

Once they show leaves I will start feeding with rhizotonic

Transplanted to cups. Have previously run - 18hrs, 20hrs, 24 hrs of lighting through different veg grows.

This time I will document and log the Gas Lantern Routine which begins today timers are on

Seedlings have multiple roots popping out of Grodan Rockwool cubes. Hempy style bucket cups are in place and have fed with 6.2ph water. Im going to put more effort into this grow

Thanks guys! I have flowered with led 3x times now and my electricity bill alone is worth it. This will be my second grow with these light's. I had used the mars ii 400w to finish my last flower.

Fingers crossed I do the right thing with 90% coir. Ill be using the head formula and will be training via lst and fim or lst and topping

Two are ready to go veg anytime now 1 is slower

20140215_123711.jpg

I look at soil and envy the simplicity sometimes. I have heard soil produces better bud, as well, but I am trying to put that theory to test right now.

Barney's sent me a free thai lemon seed with my order. I thought about popping it just to see what it is like. I also have the second pineapple chunk seed waiting.

Everything is coming along very nicely with your grow. I can't wait to have multiple plants running, too. That mars 2 seems to do the trick.

It's really a soil less hydro setup coco + perlite + gh nutes

The 3x girls have been topped here is before and after on the bigger girl. Topped @ 6th node as she is just growing quickly in this veg period every day

20140218_173932.jpg

20140218_175340.jpg

Back
Top Bottom