CareStaker's HPS-LED Powered 4x4 - THC-Bomb - Spicy White Devil

Hi All, and thanks for looking. This is my second journal. Please feel free to post whatever you like, comment, offer suggestions etc.

Spicy White Devil, is day 41 flower today, and should be finished up in the next 3.5 weeks.
I also have a THC Bomb, just entering flower, and am planning a couple of side shows, including Lucy, WWxSkunk, and/or some KCBrains. Hopefully this journal can help others, avoid any of the missteps that I make here, with these plants, and strains, in particular.

Journal Stains:

Bomb - THC Bomb
Samsara - Spicy White Devil (Jack Herer x DJ Short Blueberry)
Sideshows...are ongoing, will try to toss in some new stuff.

For now, I'll just post a couple recent pics of SWD & THCB, and their stats, and will follow up later. Both plants should be done in less than 7 weeks. SWD - which is starting week seven today, will be getting some Overdrive, starting today, to see what she can put out. She was slightly deficient, but after a heavy feed, and some extra P&K, and she is back on track.

I'll post a pictorial history of both, from veg to flower, but here are some pics from the last two weeks.

IMAG5687.jpg
IMAG56441.jpg
IMAG5674.jpg
IMAG5517.jpg

I'll fill in the rest soon.

Tech:
Solis-Tek 600 Digi HPS Ballast
Hi-Lux Ushio 600w HPS
(x3) Advanced LED, DS100
Phresh 6x16, HydroFarm 400 CFM inline
BlueLab pen pH

Enviro:
Silver Edition 55"x55x87" tent
Temps between 63F to 84F
RH variable with weather, NE climate - located <5 miles from ocean
Running lights at night

Meduim:
FFOF, amended with Perlite to 30% of content
3 gal SmartPots,
Fancy Green plastic plant saucer

Nutes:
AN Sensi Bloom
AN Big Bud
AN Budcandy
AN Overdrive
GH Calimagic
GH Floralicious Plus
GH Cool Bloom
Fox Farm - Kangaroots
Molasses

Last run was a good one, here's some Lucy after the chop. Peace, Love, and great green nugs! :circle-of-love:

IMAG5602.jpg

:thanks::420:

Re: CareStaker's HPS-LED powered 4x4, THC-Bomb, Spicy-White-Devil,

Ha! Front row center for the show!

Ah'm subbed!

Damnnnnn thats how you grow thc bomb good one dude! :thumb:

Welcome, Grab a couch, and lock in bro, thanks for your support.
If all goes well, I'm hoping to get 175+ from the big girl, SWD, and 100+ from THCB.

Spicy White Devil:

Update pictorial, from Seed in the water, to last week. You can see her grow, and get topped...just by scrolling :)

I'll post some recent ones soon, she's coloring up nicely and her buds are swelling.
No BS flower times from Samsara - this plant is going to be done on time, or earlier.

///////////////////////////////Spicy WD - Dates as of today. Dates in the future, not guaranteed, haha.

Sprout 11/1
Topped at 11/12
Photo 12/2
flower 12/9
Overdrive 1/20 to 2/4
Flush 2/4 to 2/12
Harvest 2/14 (65) days
Goal 175+
/////////////////////////////////////////

The result of a cross between Jack Herer, one of the most powerful Sativas with a strong resin, and the Original Blueberry of the end of the 70's. Jack Herer was distinguished by Netherlands’ pharmacies as the best medical plant. This is a very strong, bushy plant with red and blue tinge and compact buds. Within the most favourable conditions, Spicy White Devil may be extremely productive, even it's big leaves and branches are covered with trachoma of fruity fragrance and blueberry flavour. It produces a long lasting euphoric effect, very pleasant and of the highest quality. This is a fantastic mix of a sublime rush of Sativa qualities with a huge productivity of Indica resin.

Genetics: Jack Herer x Blueberry
Indica/Sativa: 35/65
Flowering time indoor: 9-10 weeks
Harvesting outdoor: end of september
Yield indoor: 500-600 gr/m²
Yield outdoor: up to 900 gr/plant

IMAG3972.jpg
IMAG4074.jpg
IMAG4183.jpg
IMAG4335.jpg
IMAG4331.jpg
IMAG4391.jpg
IMAG4440.jpg
IMAG4492.jpg
IMAG4493.jpg
IMAG4543.jpg
IMAG4544.jpg
IMAG4545.jpg
IMAG4546.jpg
IMAG4549.jpg
IMAG4554.jpg
IMAG4625.jpg
IMAG4644.jpg
IMAG4645.jpg
IMAG4646.jpg
IMAG4668.jpg
IMAG4934.jpg
IMAG5021.jpg
IMAG5047.jpg
IMAG5048.jpg
IMAG5096.jpg
IMAG5097.jpg
IMAG5173.jpg
IMAG5177.jpg
IMAG5181.jpg
IMAG5231.jpg
IMAG5234.jpg
IMAG5249.jpg
IMAG5278.jpg
IMAG5282.jpg
IMAG5285.jpg
IMAG5286.jpg
IMAG5287.jpg
IMAG5289.jpg
IMAG5292.jpg
IMAG5306.jpg
IMAG5315.jpg
IMAG5323.jpg
IMAG5352.jpg
IMAG5355.jpg
IMAG5359.jpg
IMAG5415.jpg
IMAG55171.jpg
IMAG5530.jpg
IMAG5644.jpg

Here's the Bomb
Sprout 11/29
Photo 1-16
flower 1-2x
Harvest 3-2x

Pics also of a Lucy, and the clone of SWD, those are the other two small veggers just into 12/12 .

THCBomb
Starting to stretch, she is now 25'' tall from the dirt. Growing an inch a day or so. By her branching, she has some Sativa in her, even if Bomb keeps her heritage a secret. She's going to be bigger than I thought.

IMAG5070.jpg
IMAG50591.jpg
IMAG5347.jpg
IMAG5350.jpg
IMAG5534.jpg
IMAG5724.jpg
IMAG5725.jpg
IMAG5729.jpg
IMAG5775.jpg
IMAG5730.jpg

Lucy, although she just got a major haircut, top and the bottom two branches. She responded very well, and she's branching strong now, and starting to stretch.....slowly, about an inch a day now. I'll stay gentle on the nutes till she turns the corner, and even then, she's not too heavy a feeder. Smoking some of her nows. ;)

IMAG5774.jpg

Spicy White Devil Clone Today is Day 1 of flower for her

IMAG5728.jpg
IMAG5729.jpg
IMAG5810.jpg

Some of her mother, SWD

IMAG5802.jpg
IMAG5780.jpg
IMAG5779.jpg
IMAG5806.jpg

Peace, Love and great green nugs.

they are looking beautiful CS. I caught up on your last journal. That was awesome grow:cheer::bravo: I can't wait to see this one. I hope you have a weedtastic day:Namaste:

they are looking beautiful CS. I caught up on your last journal. That was awesome grow:cheer::bravo: I can't wait to see this one. I hope you have a weedtastic day:Namaste:

Thank you for the kind words, Troyjan! I'm flattered that you caught up on the last journal, thank you, for letting me know ;) It truly helps having the support, and interest of friends here.
Happy Fryday! :peace: :Namaste:

True story bro. :)
Yesterday - was thinking of what to do next.....and found a tiny scrub-nug of GLP on the floor, with a seed in it!
FloorSeed hit water last night around 9pm. Wake up this am around 8am, find seed cracked, and smiling.
Put it in the dirt already! Might let this GLP (likely femmed Floorseed) grow big, to replace the SWD, as we LOVE the smoke.
Although, I'm thinking I want to see what WW x Skunk looks like. Sounds like a winning plant to me, and fun to grow. Still thinking.

Fed THC Bomb today, just a touch of 2ml CoolBloom, 3ml CaliMagic, some B52, BudCandy, and Sensi Bloom A.B.
She is Day Two Flower today! Flowering as of 1/23. Pics soon.

THC Bomb
Fairly heavy defol, took about 6 large fans last week, and a couple more just a few days after 12/12. I want to see what she looks like without any further LST or HST.

IMAG5847.jpg
IMAG5846.jpg

Spicy White Devil
She's hanging in there. Since she went a bit deficient, I've been feeding her every water. She loves it. SWD feeds heavy, and drinks a lot. She's been drinking 3.5 nute feeds a week, plus 3-4 gallons of water. I can't believe she's this big in a 3 gal pot, and packing it on. I suppose pot size might be more important if you were running 100 percent organic, and all the food needed to be IN the pot.

IMAG5838.jpg
IMAG5844.jpg
IMAG5831.jpg

GLP.2
Loved the smoke, found a seed, it's dirt time! Going to follow the same timing, and topping procedure as SWD, to see what happens.

IMAG5849.jpg

SWD: She is scheduled to be pulled in 17 days. 80% dark pistols, and swollen calyxes. I thought she might go another round, but there are too few new white pistols for this to be likely. From here, I expect that she will just swell a bit, and darken. She's starting to push some trichs, so it can't be long.

This plant will tell you what it wants. I came home to her today and she was a bit dryer than I would want - and LEANING...way far...so she has got a couple of stakes in her pot now. Plant velcro too. Tied her up. She's gotta be at least 120-150 or so already, so I'm hoping she will bulk up in the next 2 weeks. Trics are on target, or a bit on the immature side. We will see. I'll give her one last feed of Sensi, and the rest, then it's water and Molasses only. If she needs another week, that's cool too - she can take it. Those are the standard 4 foot plastic coated stakes for scale.

IMAG5903.jpg
IMAG5914.jpg
IMAG5905.jpg
IMAG5909.jpg
IMAG5920.jpg
IMAG5922.jpg

These are about 30" from the top of the canopy. LED's man...el ee deess :)
IMAG5930.jpg
IMAG5900.jpg

THC Bomb, about 2 feet tall now.
Smooth sailing. At next feed, she will go half strength Sensi, and the rest, starting with Big Bud too. She liked the defol before she got too far into flower. If I were doing her again, I'd top her early, and pull all of her fans in week 3 of veg.

THCB, after taking her fans
IMAG5896.jpg

THCB 2 days After, she's branchy and fuller. I also took her last two uppers, just before this photo, and she didn't like it one bit haha.
IMAG5932.jpg

Family photo!

Front row, Left to Right, the SWD-clone growing wild at ~3ft and still stretching, THC-Bomb week 1 flower, and Lucy just in flower. Back

IMAG5934.jpg

Back
Top Bottom