Cultivators 7200w Build And Grow Perpetual

Hi everyone

Welcome to my new space that i will dedicate to 420magazine. For those of you that know me i will keep my other grows and bits and pieces in my other journal and focus specifically on this space in this journal. For those who dont i'm an experienced commercial cannabis grower with well over a decades experience. Ive seen the good, bad and ugly and i want to help new growers avoid noob pitfalls. I myself am learning all the time, even though ive grown thousands of plants. Question my principles and techniques, i wont bite. I'll explain why i do things and why i dont do others. You may see things that are taboo and not supposed to work, but i will show the opposite. Cannabis is a resilient plant and will take abuse and thrive, its a survivor - just like myself, thats prob why i have such a great relationship with this wonderful plant!

There will be quite alot going on here. i have a 5x3metre veg area that will constantly have vegging plants, clones and mothers growing. i'll do some more cloning tutorials using various methods, tutorials on training mothers and and training plants for flower. the flower room will be 5x3metres also and will hold around 48 plants per grow, 4 plants per 600w lamp.

So here is a vid of the space and i will update you guys on strains, growing method etc over the next week or so.

Everyone is welcome in my journal and you can ask what you like. I dont mind humour or posting of pics as long as its on topic. i dont like people abusing people or taking the piss out of less experienced growers, we are here to help each other and share knowledge.

Sit back and enjoy the ride......

Grow room build - YouTube

Hey cultivator, count me in!
My life's become lots easier and much more productive now that I don't keep dedicated mother plants. I just take off what I want from lower growth that ends up in the burn barrel once I raise their skirts aka lolly popping
the last video u did I was able to watch it on my phone, way cool.

Have you looked into the lamps gavita offers?they have a L.E.P light emitting plasma, expensive but supossed to be like having a mini sun that uses I think 300 watts. I have been wanting to test one for a couple years now and im waiting for them to come down in price and I Will. when I do I'll make sure to pm the link

Welcome everyone.

Have you looked into the lamps gavita offers?they have a L.E.P light emitting plasma, expensive but supossed to be like having a mini sun that uses I think 300 watts. I have been wanting to test one for a couple years now and im waiting for them to come down in price and I Will. when I do I'll make sure to pm the link

Yes ive seen them and the idea is sound but it would cost me crazy cash to install lights at the price they are at. also the reurn doesnt look to be great from them.

count me in, and hand me one of those nugs of that AMS, some popcorn and juice.

Thats a pretty bad ass setup you have there brotha! Can wait to see what you do with it :). I bet youll do fantastic! Good luck, ill be watching for sure :)

Cultivator, i am quiet new to this forum in terms of post count, but just wanted to say thanks for all the information you share i must have reread your 2400W scrog journal 3 or 4 times. Very useful info and great help for me to get started, i will be watching this space. Subbed

I'm pulling up two chairs for this Cult, one to prop my feet up! :thumb:

Thanks for the compliments everyone, i hope u all enjoy the ride!

I have decided on coco this run but im open to suggestions for future runs in this space, i'll dedicate it completely to the 420 comunity. If theres anything u'd like to see just ask... ps requests for pictures of my wifes breasts will be ignored, but i may send a pic via pm! hahaha

Ive just transplanted a new ice mother today, its been in a 1/2 litre container for a week and now its in an 11litre (2.5gal) pot.

DSC_01673.JPG

I have also cracked 5 jack herer fem, 5 cheese fem and 10 nirvana ice fem seeds. they will add to the 30 AMS i have rooting in my aerocloner, they'll be ready to pot in a couple days. I really need to crack on and get the veg room completed so i cant commit to my next order of clones and veg up these plants.

Due to unforeseen events i will be moving 20 AMS plants that i have in another location here to finish off while the current batch veg up. They are 14 days since flip and its going to be a job and a half moving them but needs must. That way we will have flowering plants in this journal straight away and in the mean time i will do vids on how i produce heavy yielding mother plants, how to train plants for certain effects and diff nute mixes for u guys to try out. I'll try to keep this journal filled with content so no one gets bored.

Do you score the sides before repotting?
Beautiful by the way! Nice and white :)
Ill be transplanting my babies tomorrow into 7gallon smart pots :)
Good times ahead my friend!

Back
Top Bottom