Cola Monster's 2014 Legal Silver Fox & G.D.P. x AK-47 Greenhouse Grow

What's up my friends here at :420: and fellow connoisseurs of the healing herb?:blunt:
Well I thought I'd get my rear in gear and start this years grow journal a bit early and to show how I do things from seed to harvest which is no mystery to all you veterans here I'm sure but hope helps out those who are just beginning possibly.
Anyhow, this years legal garden is going to be mainly my Sativa dominant strain named Silver Fox which is a three way cross of G.D.P. x Super Silver Mist x Kali Mist as well as some G.D.P. x AK-47 which is an Indica dominant strain & maybe a G.D.P. x O.G. Kush or two to round out the group.
Well that's about it for now in which I'll start off with a little Aerosmith playing in the background as I take you on a short walk thru of what I've got going on. Be back in the future with an update when things get a bit more exciting!
Hope everyone's grows are doing well & have yourselves a green day!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC035812.JPG

DSC035671.JPG

DSC035752.jpg

[video=youtube;uRajlo1_m30]
[/video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

UR BACK ON THE TUBE! haha good to see you back and doing your thing brotha! U know Ill be tuned in and I might even throw up some videos for you to check out my greenhouse. best of luck to you this season CM!

UR BACK ON THE TUBE! haha good to see you back and doing your thing brotha! U know Ill be tuned in and I might even throw up some videos for you to check out my greenhouse. best of luck to you this season CM!

Hey fresh! Yep I'm back for another season to do my legal thing and feel free to share whatever you like that has to do with the green as I'm looking forward to seeing your new greenhouse in action. Best of luck on that front & glad to have ya aboard. Enjoy the 8 to 9 month musical journey!:theband::rocker: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

I'm following along also. Good luck with the garden. ;)

Welcome to the show stealthgrow!:high-five: Nice to see ya again and enjoy the ride mate as it outta be a good one, or at least I'm hoping.:wood: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

A quick update for the ol' journal.:reading420magazine:
Well I just amended both of my gardens with one box each of "Organic Bounteas" Superstart for plants which revitalizes my already rich soil & I'll rototill in then let sit for a couple months before adding some Basement Brand Royal Gold potting soil to finish off the prep work for this years grow season. Hope all is well in your green corners of the world! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Organic_Bountea_Photo.JPG

The Superstart folks oughta put your picture on the box holding up one of the mass cola's you grow, Monster. The giant leek is cool and all but...

Can't wait to see this years grow!

The Superstart folks oughta put your picture on the box holding up one of the mass cola's you grow, Monster. The giant leek is cool and all but...

Can't wait to see this years grow!

Welcome to the show PeeJay and thanks for the compliment mate.:thanks:
Hope this year works out like 2013 & hopefully better since I'm sticking to my own strains instead of buying club grown clones that I have no idea where the came from nor who grew them in the first place which is key to getting a good harvest in my opinion. It's all Silver Fox in one greenhouse and G.D.P. x AK-47 in the other to separate them by Indica's & Sativa's. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

The Bountea products look interesting. I went to their website and looked around. There is a lengthy video on there about the guy growing the giant vegetables that was fun and informative.

Some updated shots of the girls after transplanting into larger containers today with all three coming along nicely using only a bit of Root Organics Grow & Liquid Karma to keep them going. I'll be adding a 1/4 portion of Humboldt Nutrients "Verde" next feeding to help promote root & shoot growth then cloning in a month or so for my outdoor garden. I'm out! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Silver Fox Mother Plant:
Silver_Fox_Mother_Plant.jpg

Silver_Fox_Fan_Leaf.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple x AK-47 Mother Plant:
Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_AK-47_Mother_Plant.jpg

G_D_P_x_AK-47_Fan_Leaf.JPG

A loaf of medicated Carrot Cake I purchased yesterday while doing business at a local dispensary:
Edible_Carrot_Cake_Bread_Loaf.jpg

Edible_Carrot_Cake_Ingredients.jpg

:yummy:

Welcome KingJohn!:welcome:

Time to get the joint a jumping with a quick musical tour of my legal girls in veg. as cash & cannabis just go together like peace & happiness.:theband: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;SE82uWKNuSI]
[/video]

Hi Cola! Thank's so much for showing us your process. I can never get enough of your grows! The SNS products you sent my way came just in time to save me from an onslaught of mites :)

Welcome aboard RainStacks!:welcome:
Thanks for the kind words and I'm happy to hear that your gift came just in time to save your harvest from mites mate.:icon_cool That SNS product line works pretty well in my opinion and am glad it did the job for you as well.
Pull up a seat & get comfortable as it's gonna be a long nine month ride this time around with me showing how I clone my girls then veg. them indoors until planting out in my greenhouse in which I hope to have a killer harvest this year by going with my own personal strains instead of club purchased clones of others work.:yahoo: Have a green day & ttys! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Hey CM got a questions about your greenhouse. I was wondering how you connected the PVC to the wood framing?

Hey Fresh!
The photos below will show you how I attached my P.V.C. frame to the wood structure & is accomplished by first drilling holes to insert one half of a 45 degree ell into the frame then screwing it down with 4" wood screws on both sides then placing the pipe in and doing the same by securing with 1" screws (no glue) and on down the road until all of them are done. I then plumb/level the vertical supports & cut and attach all the inner pieces to keep it sturdy & from flexing in the hot sun.
It's quite the job and takes time but works out well in the end. Hope that tid bit of info. and the photos helps mate! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC038134.jpg

DSC038113.JPG

DSC038052.JPG

DSC038102.JPG

A closeup shot of my "female" Silver Fox mother plant at a little over two months old and ready for cloning here soon. Another week or so and I should be able to get 10 to 12 strong healthy cuttings for my outside garden. Wack to bork! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Silver_Fox_Female_Mother_Plant.JPG

Back
Top Bottom