Indos 2nd Grow 2 Auto D.P-T.D & 1 Dinafem-Cheese

indochronic

Indos Soil Autoflowering 2nd Indoor Grow Journal 2014
Sprouted on the 20th Feb 2014 (3/3)

What strain is it - Auto Dutch Passion 'Think Diferent' x2 & Dinafem 'Cheese'
Indica, Sativa? - T.D - Hybrid/Sativa Dominant. Cheese - ruderalis/indica/sativa
They are in veg stage
In Veg For: 1 week
Its an indoor homemade box grow (H:100cm W:120cm L:65cm)
My soil mix is - Plagron allmix
My pot sizes are: 11L
Im using (2) 150w CFL (6400k) & (2700k) and T5 tubes (2) 25w (6400k) not to sure how many lumens..
Is it air cooled? yes two case fans (80mm & 120mm)
Temp of room is at: 24c-27c
RH of room is around: 40-50
PH of media - pH: 6-7 EC: 1.8-2.2 mS
Any Pests? none yet
Im watering my plants every 3-4 days.
Strength of nutes: grow (3-1-3) bloom (4-3-6)
Bucket Size - 11L 24cm high,circular
Medium - Im using a soil mix that contains fibre and perlite and up to a 6 week Bio-Supermix feed with added perlite to the 'Cheese' bucket and one 'Think Different' (just for a small experement)
Lights - (2) 150w CFL (2700K)(6400K) & 2 25w T5 lights (6400K)
Nutrients - Dr.Hornbry grow/bloom
Strain(s) - Think Different & Cheese
Number of Plants: 3
Yield: .......

This is them from day one of sprouting to day 7, today :)))
DSC_00379.jpg
DSC_003815.jpg
DSC_004210.jpg
DSC_004316.jpg
DSC_006115.jpg
DSC_006214.jpg
DSC_006915.jpg
DSC_007010.jpg

think i lost the 2 i didnt move into ther final pot (cheese and 1 t.d ) :( because the block they were in, i put that into an egg tray and the root grew into it and didnt have enough space maby and some of the cheese roots stuck and i had to pull it out. i repotted them into another larger moist block and into soil. there pail and the leaves are drooping down. im not gonna water them for another 5-6 days or so and see

Thanks Man : ))) I started them of in a egg try, just to try things out im not going to do this in future tho. But as u can see i took one of the T.D out of the egg afew days earlyer and planted her into the final pot and she seemed to of shot up compared to the other two. And the other reason why i put them in something smaller first is because i used easy-plugs and i had to pop them into another larger e-p after 2 weeks so i didnt want to move them in and out of soil:) iv a couple more e-plugs that im going to use up. some im gonna use different ways, like the way i did it with the T.D thats the tallest of my new ones, and use just one small e-p and straight into soil. small things like that :)

Yeaa i definately wouldnt use egg cups again and with the easy plug my advice would be save them just crck these babies and put them in big pots as soon as you see there little shoot then that baby will sink right in and send out explorer roots its best not too disturb them at all? ive started my 2nd batch there 5days now and look real healthy ill update my journal put some pics up they do like having the space from day 1 :bong:

It does make life so much easier going straight with a big pots anyway i stupidly potted mine all in round pots wish id gone and got the square pots first and maybe gone a little larger but these babies are so easy really keep it simple and they thrive :bong:

Im thinking they would be beneficial for the plants as square pots have a larger depth so deeper for the tap root too sink down into :) have you ever seen the airpots? im thinking those babies would grow the best autos but rather expensive :bong:

yea id say thats why:thumb: they must be in some way or another couse iv seen the square pots in rooms with plentyy of space so there more then likely more growth beneficial then:D Yea iv seen them i was thinking about getting 2 of the 1L ones or 2 3L and attaching them on top of each other so there long and taller. or just getting one of the 6L and see how the grow goes in them :) heres a few more pics for today Day 22
IMG_021323.JPG
IMG_021230.JPG
IMG_020934.JPG
IMG_020841.JPG
IMG_021135.JPG
IMG_021041.JPG
IMG_021536.JPG

Looking very nice indo not too long and they should start there flower :) i think the main benefit of square pots is just when there under the light as pots sit closer together you can sit more babies in direct light that and them bein taller and slimer lol one of the people im watching atm has 9l airpots with her photo plants and the plants are huge they work by the root basically rather than stretching and wrapping around the inside of pot the root grows hits a pocket of air the plant airprunes herself stopping that root growing anymore and replacing with a hole new root its really clever so a 6l pot should work well altho my 11l for fastbud ended up being too smell alwaays best too get biggest size possible :bong:

Thanks man. il have to invest in air pots or square pots in the future so:) im poping into my local grow shop 2m for new bulbs a soil. gonna get some coco to mix in with a mix and some sort of ganuo possibley :D il post up more pics later on with a x30 loupe i got a lend of yday and illl need some help rating/seeing how ripe my trichs are.?.?..:) :peace: INDO

Yeah from the research ive done its well worth the expense but really depends on the grower to decide best container for there grow space :) 2bulbs a soil?? whats made you mix coco in? ive read a bit of perlite helps your mix and drainage but ive got clay expanding air pellets mixed in my 3new babies pots too help this and help oxygenate my root but i picked up some myco's too add in future pots boost the root growth :) whats ganous? sorry im a bit high right now but your babies have trichs already? ive got some nice buds forming and a 40x loupe for inspection but im waiting untill 75% orange hairs to peak at the trichs i like my couch lock so hoping to leave them untill a high amber rating :thumb: on posting pics love looking at all the pretty ladies on here :bong:

yea ture in time i wil get some:D sorry ment to say bat guano its a rich feed of N-P-K in different levels and types eg. jamican, mexican. one has higher levels of (N) for veg and the other high levels of (P) for flowering stage. dont know to much about it just yet:) and teh coco im gonna use a small amount in a mix once again, just to try things out basically and its organic can do no harm. i ment the trichs on my other thread haha, i wish :yummy: was thinking ahead when i was writing that hah. heres afew more pics of day 25
IMG_022836.JPG
IMG_022735.JPG
IMG_022638.JPG
IMG_022537.JPG
IMG_022430.JPG
IMG_022228.JPG

Day25 :) you should be getting flowers soon :) that plant at the front is a beast :thumb: oh i get you now im gonna ave to swing by the other thread check her out :slide: yeaa coco wont do anyharm it should just retain any nutes you add, i understand so ganou is bat droppings? Nice organic food :thumb: although personaly im not going too feed at all soil seems to rich enough i tried my gals on low strenght fish waste and hurt them so no more im jus watering as little as poss keeping it simple tbf my fast bud is in her last 2weeks and the baby fastbud should be in flower come chop time so will be comparing plant with airstones and 0 nutes too this one just finishin thats had a couple of feeds :bong:

Back
Top Bottom