PJ's 1000W GrapeGod Grow

PJ420

Hi all, this is my 1st of a minimum of 2 runs with next Generations grape god.
Setup..

24 Next Generation GrapeGod clones
9x4.5x7 tent
1000w Lumatek Ballast&Bulb
24 site aerojet
8' 4XL Silverstar aircooled Hood
6' Fan 487cfm
6' filter
Tri-meter
1on 4off fixed cycle timer

Nutes

Sensi Bloom A+B
Voodoo Juice
B52
Bigbud
BudCandy
Overdrive
Rhino Skin
Final Phase

I'm going to do 2 identical grows using Advanced Nutes the first run and Canna's full line for the second run. Then i will stick with whichever gives me the best results. I decided that i'm also going to leave my light fixed to the top of the tent, since theres little point in lowering it due to how well the reflector works. I went right into 12/12 using my MH bulb and Veg nutes until i see the first real flower development then i will switch to HPS and the flower nutes. This Strains supposed to flower in 55days, but i will be planning on a 63 day flower.

Pics..
IMG_085725.JPG
IMG_085622.JPG

:Namaste:

Update! 3-7-2014
day 7 of 12/12

Things are coming along nicely. I rearranged the plants on Monday, after the plants started to grow and gain root mass, I put the tallest ones into the rear tray and then arranged the rest of the plants from tallest to shortest in each try to give as much of a even canopy during growth as i can. Since this is the base line grow for the comparison with Canna nutes, i will be doing no trimming of any sort for either grow. As i want to keep the variables as close to identical as possible.(other than the nutes of course)

Sorry just a single pic, but not much to see at this point. Still no signs of real flower production, i expect to see some within the next 7 days. As soon as i do i will be switching to the flower feed schedule and HPS light.
PPM:320
PH:5.75
Ambient Temp:24.5c
IMG_085929.JPG

UPDATE!!
3-14-2014
Day 14 of 12/12

I switched the bulb to the 1K HPS yesterday and started their 9 week flower feed schedule.The first real flower formations are now showing. Everything is looking good, though during the water change yesterday they plants got a little starved for water as it takes about 4 hrs to push 12.5 gallons of water through my 100GPD RO unit, so at one point they keeled over and some of the top fan leaves on the smaller plants curled. Once the nutes were mixed and pump back on they came right back to life, still i need to go get a couple more 5 gallon buckets to pre-fill a day or so b4 so i don't have any "dry" time. Just a single pic again, as there really is not much going on at this point. Nutes as follows...

90ml each of SensiBloom A and B
90ml Voodoo Juice
90ml Budcandy
45ml Rhino Skin
in 47ish liters
ppm:550
Ph:5.7 (no adjustment needed, gotta give AN props, their auto ph works very well in RO'd water from my experience, though Tap water is another story)

Pic..
IMG_086418.JPG

Damn dude I think I see 4 new leaf sets in a week! Thats crazy growth. Hydro is the shiz

Growth really took off the last week, the three in the back right side exploded, their twice as large(more less) as the next tallest plant. all others basically doubled in size. I want them to mature to no more than 2.5 feet tall, and from the looks of it the majority will. The three larger ones will get close to 3ft from the looks of it, which should be fine since they are not directly under the bulb. I gotta say This strain freekn STINKS, even when they were in the cloner and rooting they had a stronger smell than my fully mature plants from my last round of the BrainStorm. Oh heres one more pic of the brainstorm after 16 days of curing with a Boveda humidity pack...and on a side not if your looking to get a perfect cure with lil to know effort get some Boveda packs to cure and store with your bud, cannot recommend them enough....anyways check this bud...
IMG_086125.JPG

Update! 3-21-2014
Day 21 of 12/12
Day 7 of actual flower

Things are looking great, had a lot of stretch this past week, which is good, since i went right into 12/12 from clone i was hoping most would stretch to slightly above the netting by now. All but 5 plants have. Flowering is coming along nicely. I also picked up 2 more 5 gallon buckets and had pre-filled them so i had 0 dry time today, just drain, refill and mix nutes. I bumped up the Nutes today to 75% base nute strength, all additives got 100% strength except for the Rhino skin as i only have a 500ml bottle of it, so i'm going to use it at 1/2 strength for the whole grow. Nutes as follows..

125ml each of SensiBloom A+B
90ml of Voodoo Juice
90ml Big Bud
90ml Bud Candy
45ml Rhino Skin
PPM:760ish
PH:5.69 without adjusting

Pics..
IMG_086521.JPG
IMG_086618.JPG
IMG_086719.JPG
IMG_086822.JPG
IMG_086919.JPG
IMG_087019.JPG
IMG_087121.JPG
IMG_087219.JPG
IMG_087320.JPG

UPDATE!!!
3-27-2014
Day 27 of 12/12
Day 13 of flower.

I Had to do my water change today since i am going to be away this weekend, so i thought i'd post the update a day early.

Things are coming along nicely, I bumped up the base nutes a bit this week, additives same as last week. I took more pics today as things are starting to take off. I was surprised to see Trichomes forming on the main stalks of the plant, not just fan leaves and beginner flowers..A bit hard to see it in the pics though. Anywho, nutes as follows...

135ml each of Sensi A+B
90ml Bud Candy
90ml B52
90ml Big Bud
45ml Rhino Skin
ppm:900ish
ph:5.7 without adjusting

Pics...
IMG_087620.JPG
IMG_087720.JPG
IMG_087815.JPG
IMG_087915.JPG
IMG_088016.JPG
IMG_088126.JPG
IMG_088217.JPG
IMG_088314.JPG
IMG_088418.JPG

Very interesting grow, I almost went with some Autos for the quick turn around!! subbed

Very interesting grow, I almost went with some Autos for the quick turn around!! subbed

Thanks man. Good to have ya watching, i tried some auto's a few years back but didn't like the results compared to going from rooted clone right into flower, this is the fastest method you can do, if your not doing a perpetual harvest type of SOG that is.

Well i just got some REALLY depressing news, i live in a semi detached home, and the house thats attached had a minor fire today and tomorrow i have to have all the wireing and structure we share inspected...I'm sure you can guess what that means...everything is being pulled, and packed up until a time when its safe to start again. Not too big of a deal, i have enough personal smoke to last me about a year, so i won't have to buy any....just a bummer is all. Although my room is on the other side of my home, i'm not going to risk my carrear and freedom for weed. lol

So any mods who read this can close this journal.

Happy growing guys, and i hope to see ya all around when i return with my new grow.

Dude! I am so sorry to hear that. Just know your grow looked super pro and as soon as you have another I'll be sub'd. You are an awesome grower! I'm going to :roorrip: one in your honor right now PJ.

Well i just got some REALLY depressing news, i live in a semi detached home, and the house thats attached had a minor fire today and tomorrow i have to have all the wireing and structure we share inspected...I'm sure you can guess what that means...everything is being pulled, and packed up until a time when its safe to start again. Not too big of a deal, i have enough personal smoke to last me about a year, so i won't have to buy any....just a bummer is all. Although my room is on the other side of my home, i'm not going to risk my carrear and freedom for weed. lol

So any mods who read this can close this journal.

Happy growing guys, and i hope to see ya all around when i return with my new grow.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom