CBD Crew - Yummy 1:1THC/CBD With Top Grow LED Mars II 400W

lexblaze

Hi All this is another grow I have going on with my Amnesia Lemons.

Environment?
Indoor Growlab 80 tent 2'7" x 2'7" x 6"

Light?
Mars II LED Grow Light 400w (LED Output Power: 80pcs*5watt) Draw Power:170~200W Standard Spectrum

What strain is it?
Started from seed Yummy - CBD Yummy - CBD Yummy »»» Yummy (Yumbolt x G13 Haze) x Cannatonic (MK-Ultra x G13 Haze) Medicinal Properties: 1:1 THC:CBD Ratio - a CBD rich strain. Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks medium Yield.

Soil or Hydro?
Started in 100% coir 6" small pot
3 Gallon fabric pot
70% Coir
30% Perlite
h3ads formula once a week in veg + 5.8ph soft tap water

Here is how the look after just completing 29 days of germination > seedling stage
I have grown this 3x times in the last. so 3rd time lucky?

cbdweek1.jpg

Hey bro looks like I get first row seats ill follow u along your journey I also just got the same light and now am flowering my ladies hopefully they perform well :)

Hey bro looks like I get first row seats ill follow u along your journey I also just got the same light and now am flowering my ladies hopefully they perform well :)

Sara top led 143!

Nice how long did you veg for? for me I don't count veg until I see the first 5 set leaf

well they were in cups for about 2 weeks after there first roots then I transplanted into 2 gal pots for 2 weeks then I flipped a week ago so a month veg im only doing 2 gal because I have 4 in a 2x4 next time ill try something different its my first time with this 2x4 space and also using the mars 400

nice looking plants man, love the strains. might i suggest running a short dark cycle? 2 weeks to fill small cups seems like a while. I ran 24/0 for a couple weeks, then after doing some research, I ran 18/6 for a few days, and my roots exploded, going from tips, to full cups in a few days, plus it saves money. just an idea, look forward to more progress

I've put her on to 12/12 early and following the resinseeds breeder guide - Resin Seeds

Her first training today only a few days after 12/12 she has gotten big already!
still only fed water super cropped to control her height (18cm atm) the smell amazing

Week 1 of flower is going great. tap water + h3ads formula gives me 6.1 ph
I've counted about 12 new node sites she will develop into a christmas tree due to no training
only after a few days since last update here she is

20140322_170421.jpg

20140322_170412.jpg

:420:

They look nice man, don't be afraid to do a little basic bending/training it will dramatically increased your yield, with almost no stress(especially in autos). I also noticed the saggy leaves on the bottom, trim anything with damage over 50%, at that point it's taking more from the plant than putting in. (Both of those things I took from a book recently, as I am no expert) next poke your head into mine or almost any other blog for a post on ph by KingJ, maybe lower your ph to 5.8/.9(that's what I'm running in my coco blend) there's a very small nutrient uptake window. Last something I learned with fast success, once your plants are well rooted, don't be afraid to water heavy(flush too!). Coco blends are very airy, your basically running hydro, don't let it get dry, it'll actually cause damage. Any silica in your nutrients?

Hi nater96 thanks for the tips the only silica in my nuts are as per micro + bloom plus epsom salts

I have been bending lightly and supper cropping I have grown in the past with FIM and topping but this one All I was planning was super cropping to see how she grows naturally

Day 12 of flowering update. She grows exactly like her other sisters
Trichrome production very early in flower she loves LED
20140410_070940.jpg

20140410_070929.jpg

Back
Top Bottom