Auto Pounder Grow

thebeast27

On Vacation
well here i am again a new grow journel lol. this time im going to try the auto pounder ment to very high heavy yield 1 of the best autoflower seeds about.time will tell ha ha. well my plant is just above soil at the moment and been put into the tent so im looking forward to see what happens with this. il update with info grow set up etc shortly. just trying to get used to this 420 magazine again been a while to b fair its confusing me lol. anyway peace for now. il be back with info.

DSC_003711.JPG
here is my auto pounder just above soil and seed shell off.just a baby ha.

hi people here is my set up. when i first started growing my first grow i tried 3 auto pounder and killed them all with heat. now after many grows later. i am now gna see for real what all the fuss is about and see if the yield is what they say. theses plants are suposed to b very good king yield auto. i kno there is other autos that yield more but a pound a plant sounds good to me. and not cheap for a seed. cost me 11 odd that for seed plus shipping think the seeds bout 9 pound. but sound well worth it.

anyway my setup. my tent isnt to big but dont need to b greedy:). i can fit 4 plants in my grow tent easily. but the auto pounder is having the tent to its self ha. i have a 600 watt hps light in the tent. this allways on through veg and flower. i also have a 6 inch fan from agros which is always on when my light is on. and i have tuckting just goin out the back off the tent for air to escape.my light times are always 18/6. i find that works great for me. and my feed all way through veg will b andvanced nutrients part a and b. ph perfect. and i have fine grade soil. i find the better the compost the healthier ur plants is gona b and to avoid as many issues defiencys etc. well thats all for now il keep updatinfg every week. any comments or questions dnt b shy lol. happy growing people.

Hi mate.is ur grow still going? I'm growing 2 autos myself at moment.northern lights and super skunk.6 weeks old.growing really well.let me if ur still growing chum :thumb:

Hello, I've never personally grew that particular strain but I have grown with auto-flowering plants for close to 2 years now and I would like to share my experiences with you.

A pound with any cannabis plant is a growers dream! unfortunately ( and I am un fermillier with your strain) I do not think you will get vary close to 16 dry ounces, Trust me I don't like bursting bubbles but I have experienced and seen many auto-flowing cannabis grows.

One thing I can tell you the success rate of a auto-flowering plant is a lot harder to achieve then a Photo-period cannabis plant, Its not really harder but people go about growing them as if they were growing a photo-period plant and they are not.

I will try and hit all the key points that has made my auto-flowers produce close to 4-8 ounces most of the time ( my preferred auto-flower is the Pineapple Express)

Any type of High stress will murder your yield plain and simple, This plant is flipping through several growth stages (like the Photo-period) only difference is Auto-flowers do this much faster and while Super-cropping and topping etc works for Photo-period plants (mainly because they have time to recover!) It does not work for Auto-flowering plants, believe it or not letting it grow straight up and introducing no stress will land you Thick Dense and heavy colas.

The next point I want to make is Plant your auto-flowering plant in the pot it will be in its entire life! The root structure of a auto-flowering plant is much different then a photo-period (at first) in the fact that it sends its tap root straight down! and during this time you will get some good growth and you don't want to stop that by stressing it. Good advice would be a taller pot, this allows more time for the tap root to find its way to the bottom. ( I have a hydroponic Pineapple express started 2 days ago and just went into cube, Your more then welcome to come check it out in a week or so ill have pics of the tap root)

I can not stress enough how transplanting will hurt this plant, Once the tap root is established if you transplant she will start growing down all over again really screwing up ur plant.

Finally DO NOT start blooming nutrients un till you see bud formations, as the plant will start stretching and going through rapid growth but this is NOT the beginning of budding.

This is a type of plant you want to water it and forget about it till the next watering and let it grow. (even LSTing to one side is going to dramatically slow her growth down)

Please remember this is all information I have acquired while trying to grow auto's the first auto that I grew only give me an ounce because I did not know all of this and there was and still is vary limited info on the matter. So don't believe it just cause I said it, try it out yourself and come up with your own conclusion.

Ok that about wraps it up, if you have any questions feel free to ask. Ill be poking around your journal to see how you are doing

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi mate,sorry fell asleep last night 2 reply.everything u said I already knew.I've done loads of research on autos,hours an hours of reading.no stress has been caused 2 my 2 girls.my setup is simple.planted them in 10 litre pots,cause ur right,no transplanting.bought canna Terra soil of Amazon,didn't feed them until week 5,but I made a massive mistake.I should a put 1 full capfull 2 5 litres of water.I didn't,the devil in me said frig it,so I stupidly put 2\3 capfuls.it burnt the life out a them,so flushed and all seems 2 be back 2 normal.LESSON LEARNT.in fact if ur using a good soil,u don't really have 2 feed them at all IMHO.lights are 18\6.I know some people do 20\4 and 24\0,but I strongly believe all plants needs a few dark hours.I've actually found evidence online somewhere that 18\6 is the very best.and ur totally right about leaving them alone.once I water,I don't go near the tent 4 2 full days.as checking very day just seems 2 make it seem longer,so I treat myself very 2/3 days,and u can def see good growth.best advice I got was a guy in a grow shop over here in northern Ireland,he said this "keep it simple man,its a weed,it'll even grow through a crack in the ground". I've come across loads of people that grow them under 12\12 on these diff forums,and it shocks the life out a me as I've never grown a plant in my life,and never heard of autos b4 this,yet after plenty of research I've done it all right so far.us seriously think these would read up b4 starting their projects,as 12\12 is a massive no no.I mean even the name,AUTOFLOWER,the clue is right there in black an white.:rofl: thanks 4 getting backing 2 me m8,always good 2 see another UK grower.keep in touch dude and I'll update my thread,snakelad auto grow,and give a good smoke report ect,I will just say this quickly,the 2 strains I'm growing,zero smell with window slightly open,and that northern lights grows so quick its not even funny.there's a thread on some forum by a guy called muddy,called the life cycle of an autoflower,highly recommended read 2 any auto grower,but my northern light has always been a week ahead of were it should be.u should def try that strain,vision seeds,from Herbie's,I got that seed 4 free.fantastic plant.that's the 1 plant I'm so looking 4ward 2 smoking.keep er lit m8 :thumb:

yes this grow is very much still on the go still early stages but everything going good. and yes iv done auto before auto northern lights. and also grown vertigo auto from paradise seeds. and im very confident i will get a good yield off my auto pounder im sure is possible to pull a pound off this plant and its under a 600 watt hps light. any questions just ask im happy to answer. i just been feeding water upto now and gave a splash of superthrive this morn. everything going well so far. happy growing people.

snake appreciate all the info thanks. and my girl has been repotted did that last week im very aware that auto needs to start its life in the final pot. for best results. and i disagree with u bought lst and topping. u can lst and top autos diffrent strains beta than others u just have to do it early enough so the plant can recover.

i have 6 auto northern lights growing at a diffent location. il take pics today and upload them later they are very nice looking plants ha. bye ffor now

And dragon also thanks for the info. May i ask u wot ur set up is light feed etc for u to get 4 to 8 ounce a plant is very good. Respect bro!!

Snake il add pics later. Auto northern lights very good to.grow and quite easy how u finding ur northern lights:). Good i,hope:) have u topped or trained any??

Back
Top Bottom