Biodiesel mass autoflower grow 6.5l 400w soil

DutchHazeDog

I did a grow journal on sweet seeds dark devil and big devil xl a couple months back. I was going to start a journal on the biodiesel mass aswell but forgot :p luckily a took a few pics and kept my stats so here they are:

- germinated a 10 pack 9 survived (i average 95% germ success done somewhere round 50-100 seeds now)
- threw the smallest away after two weeks and kept 8 in 6.5 liter pots
- 250w hps the first month
- 400w hps the second month till end
- 77 days germination to harvest
- organic nutrients (not famous local dutch nute line the growers of my village use)
- during 10 days of grow i was on holiday and friend took over: underfed them an they all turned yellow then overfed and burned them all a little, this was 25-15 days before harvest and i believe this had quite some impact on the taste of the end product and the harvest weight
- 7 day flush (should have done 10 minimum looking back)

Harvest :
175g dry no popcorn
7g concentrate hash made from popcorn (i use honey bee extractor with clean butane then let it solve in alcohol, winterize and filter it, wait for the alcohol to get out (72h at 25 celsius) warm it to 50 celsius and stirr for about an hour an its a nice waxy consistency then spread out and let dry for two weeks) i realise i harvested slightly early: the wax has a strong head high with a powerful onset driving non smokers crazy when they hit it it even half knocked out a mate who had a very low tolerance we only gave him a tiny bit (he tried other concentrates before and they did him good) and he burst into laughter for a couple of minutes then fell asleep haha funny stuff for sure.
2g concentrate hash from trimmings

Overall thoughts:
I made a couple of mistakes (the main one being that i should have used at least 12l pots) and had the nutes off during two weeks of the grow but the quality of the herb is still pretty good. However all plants were different and one of them was pretty shitty: the smoke from it was not dense at all and it tasted like when you fuck up the dry an get that grassy smell and dont get it to leave but i dried these girls well in nets took 9 days and had a 2 month cure. There was quite some variety in buds and some seemed ak 47 like whilst others had something casey jonesey to them. All were about the same height +/- 20cm the smallest gave 20g and the largest 40. I was a little disapointed on the final weight but had more concentrate than expected from about 40g of popcorn bud.

Have any of you grown these girls an if so were they similar to mine? Feel free to comment or ask for info if you are currently growing these.

20131120_100408.jpg
20131206_141551.jpg
20131223_143953.jpg
20140117_163213.jpg
20140122_062929.jpg
20140127_063231.jpg

Looks like you did good concidering the issues you had. I love bdm. The ones I grew all tasted great and were very potent.

Ye they are good seeds for sure! Im currently at the end of a candy kush auto grow by auto seeds. They take alot longer than what the breeder claims but they look like they will deliver truly amazing quality for autoflowers! Ill start a thread on them soon they seem well worth the time they take to grow (bout 3 & 1/2 months from seed instead of 75 days mentioned by breeder)

Back
Top Bottom