Big Jack's First Grow Ever - Flo-Og - FINI - Znet-9 LED - In Dirt

bigjack

Hey folks hope you are well. After much talking I'm finally going to start my first grow ever. The seed that I put in a cup on my window sill in 9th grade doesn't count because my mom found it right after it's first set of true leaves.

The basics are that I'm growing in a 4x4x7 tent with a Green Sun Znet-9 LED.
light36.jpg

I have some air pots and and some FFOF soil and perlite. I'm thinking maybe coco to round out the mix if I can combine all those, I don't know. What I'm growing well...
seeds60.jpg

I certainly want to do a couple auto Fini's from Super Strains

Automatic Fini is a classic strains, Ak.47. This mostly Sativa strain is loved and known by many, for it good yields and heavy hitting effects. We have upgraded this strain to a full automatic: Automatic Fini. We crossed the AK47 with our best autoflowering genetics. This results in a spicy yet sweet taste. The aroma is almost like musky, sweet incense. Our Atomatic Fini’s high is very happy and active, giving a nice high balanced with a gentle body stone. Like the original the automatic fini is strong and smooth. The only difference is that the Automatic fini is easier to grow and can be harvest in just 9 to 10 weeks after planting. The maximum height will be around 80 to 100 cm, this allows that the automatic Fini can be growing almost anywhere. This potent autofowering strain gives great yields in the right conditions.

and Flo-OG from Rare Dankness

This delightful blend of the Colorado FLO cut and OG brings the scent and taste of hash, fruitiness, a hint of menthol, and an underlining Kush. Exotic taste is strongest on the exhale. Great daytime smoke that keeps you uplifted and clear headed.

A little stocky, with a denser bud structure, good yeilds.

Medical Uses: ADD, Depression, Anxiety, Migraines

Lineage: FLO X Rare Dankness #1

60-70 Days flower time.

Indica/Sativa % : 70/30

but I have a couple other seeds types and I wonder if I could get away with fitting them in. How many regular seeds do I need to sprout to safely get two females?

This is the situation currently. I haven't sprouted anything and need to put my tent together but I'm excited to get started in the next day or so. Opinions are welcome. Thanks.

Re: Big Jack's first grow ever! Flo-Og/FINI, Znet-9 LED, in dirt

that light is amazing! i love your genetics, all my kind of smoke. As for spouting put 5 seeds down to be on the safe side for 2 females, but pe prepared for up to 4 ;) worse could happen, right? as for coco, I've loved it so far, I run a soil-less coco blend, with perlite, and rice hul, consider adding perlite to your mix, it'll help aerate.

Sounds like you are off to a amazing start. I got a front row seat..

Looking good, I love my led panels. subbed

subbed, love the look of leds but just cant seem to get the cash together for em, doesnt stop me wanting them tho, good luck mukker

Count me in as well. I love autos personally. It looks like you have got things very well lined up to be a great run. I would go with 4 to 5 regular seeds to get 2 females. Worst/best is 5 females and then you have to look them over carefully and select the best 2. :goodjob:

Jack,good start,hope light will be great helpful, nice to see planting will grow up with greensun light together

So I decided to germinate 4 RD OX, 4 RD Flo-OG, and 2 Fini. My hope is to get 6 females 2 of which will be the Autos which should be out of the tent before it gets too crowded. This is my hope.

I soaked all the seeds in cups of water and I'm happy to report they all split. I placed all of them in coco starter pellets in a dome yesterday and that's where they are right now under the lights. How often should I open the dome to water? There is some residual water left in the bottom of the tray and I can see humidity on the inside of the dome. Is that good enough?

RH outside of the dome is around 30% and the temp is between 70-80. Light is 16/8

So I decided to germinate 4 RD OX, 4 RD Flo-OG, and 2 Fini. My hope is to get 6 females 2 of which will be the Autos which should be out of the tent before it gets too crowded. This is my hope.

I soaked all the seeds in cups of water and I'm happy to report they all split. I placed all of them in coco starter pellets in a dome yesterday and that's where they are right now under the lights. How often should I open the dome to water? There is some residual water left in the bottom of the tray and I can see humidity on the inside of the dome. Is that good enough?

RH outside of the dome is around 30% and the temp is between 70-80. Light is 16/8

Bigjack, I open the dome several times a day and blow gently on them to replenish the co2 in the dome. I only water them when the media (soil, pucks, etc) is dry but not so dry that they die. Moisture inside the dome is a good thing. It buffers the low rh outside of the dome. Your temp is good and light is good too. The moisture in the bottom of the tray is good to keep the rh up in the dome as well. :goodjob: :thumb:

well, I got in there and discovered another one that was basically sideways and fixed that one too. I see another one that's just breaking the surface that maybe upside down as well. We'll see. Clearly I did something wrong. I'm pretty sure I planted them too shallow but I must have put them in upside down as well. I didn't even know that was possible.

Back
Top Bottom