Carestaker's - Hybrid LED / HPS Powered 4x4 - Various Strains

Hello, and :welcome: to my third journal. I don't have anything big planned yet, but wanted to share what I currently have going on, and what's next. Make yourself at home, raid the frig, jump on the couch, it's all cool....and don't be afraid to say :byebye: ...

I just finished up some of my best plants, in the last few months. I had one that went over a half pound in a 3 gallon pot, and had some, that just tasted better than anything I've ever smoked. On the negative side, I've had more than one plant, substantially lost to simple mold, which is something that I'm looking to eliminate from happening at all.

In this journal, I'll be looking more at refining the processes that I'm already comfortable with, and maybe branching out a bit, with new strains and techniques - learning as much as I can in the process. I will be changing up my air-intake to include HEPA filtration in the near future, and will be tweaking things as I go.

=========================================================================
For reference, here's the nuts and bolts
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tech:
Solis-Tek 600 Digi HPS Ballast
Hi-Lux Ushio 600w HPS
(x3) Advanced LED, DS100 50x3w panel
Phresh 6x16,
HydroFarm 400 CFM inline
BlueLab pen pH

Enviro:
Silver Edition 55"x55x87" tent
Silver Edition 40"x40"x81" tent (future veg or scrog tent)
Temps between 63F to 84F
RH variable with weather, NE climate - located <5 miles from ocean
Running lights at night

Meduim:
FFOF, amended with Perlite to 30% of content, and Azomite
Smart Pots, 3gals but considering larger units
Fancy Green plastic plant saucers

Nutes:
AN Sensi Bloom
AN Big Bud
AN Budcandy
AN Overdrive
AN B52
AN Sensizyme
AN Voodoo Juice
GH Calimagic
GH Cool Bloom
Fox Farm - Kangaroots
Molasses
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was planning on taking June/July off, but I just don't see myself being too busy, to grow :)
I work, every single day, so it gets to be a bit much ... but I do love it, so here we go :)

These are the current group of girls was going to a tide-me-over, non-journal plants, but now they are front and center.

In flower:
Green Love Potion in the back at 26" currently

Veggers:
THC-bomb
(3) Reg WWxSkunk#1s.

The veggers are just getting used to their larger pots, and the lights. They were dry and rootbbound in their solos. I'm trying to get their roots prepared for the task ahead. They are getting Voodoo Juice, Kangaroots, with B52 in addition to the base AN nutes.

Group, GLP in back, THCB is the littlest moppet, and the lanky WidowSkunks are the lighter ones.
IMAG6873.jpg
IMAG6859.jpg
IMAG6876.jpg
IMAG6874.jpg

Couple bud shots from the last journal
Spicy White Devil (my first successful clone harvest)
IMAG6787.jpg

THC-Bomb
IMAG6800.jpg

I will be bean shopping soon, and if there is something your passionate about, share!
If anyone has grown the WWxSkunks, I'm looking for flower times and tips:thumb:

Peace, love and great green nugs! :peace::Namaste:

GLP, nice choice.

She already looks bomb. Not share with us??? Glad you decided to post it.:thanks::circle-of-love::thumb::love::high-five::cheer:

Welcome cannateer! :party::party:
Thanks bro. She's getting there, have to check her dates, maybe two weeks into flower.
I don't know what's next, but I'm going to fill that space, with something. Might as well push the button on that order :) great to have you!

Welcome cannateer! :party::party:
Thanks bro. She's getting there, have to check her dates, maybe two weeks into flower.
I don't know what's next, but I'm going to fill that space, with something. Might as well push the button on that order :) great to have you!

So, she is pretty much right where my girl is. Awesome. Green love potion and pineapple chunk, these sound like tropical drinks! Lol

My Lucy is going on a month old lol. She going to be a good mother lol

:rofl::laughtwo: Dam teen moms! :rofl::laughtwo:

:welcome: Welcome COFinest! :welcome: Great to see you here! Still working my way through your journals, but WOW! You've got a lot going on, and it's all looking bomb. That Train monster is exquisite.

Pulling up my beanbag & bong and getting comfy.:bong:
Good luck with the new grow.

:yahoo: SWEET! I upgraded the beanbags.... button on the left - Massage! :party:
Thanks for the good vibes, I'm going to do my best. Maybe grow a big arse tree or two. :)

I don't know if I've ever posted this, but there isn't a pipe in the whole house. Only bongs.
We have one for Indica, & one for Sativa....and they are colored coded, cause - well you know! :)

Hey hey. Well, I've been nursing these little ducklings along, helping them get their roots under them. Not doing too bad.

The (3) WW X Skunk#1 -- were put in 12/12 a few days ago, and I've been able to sex them - one male of the three. That leaves one topped female and one that was left intact. I'll see what's what when they grow.

So that leaves One GLP in flower day 16, (2) White Widdow X Skunk#1 in day One Flower, and one Vegging THCB,.... for a total of 4 plants. I will have beans coming soon. Going to drop something to replace the GLP.

To get motivated, I took a little snap of SWD...the mother. This bud was washed.
IMAG002228.jpg

Green Love Day 16 flower
IMAG008626.jpg
IMAG008721.jpg

Green Love, with THCB (shortest), and the topped WWSk in lower left.
IMAG005128.jpg

Untopped WidowSkunk. They are like rockets, going to top her tomorrow.
IMAG0083_BURST002.jpg

THC Bomb
IMAG009822.jpg

Peace and love!

THCB is doing well -- She is 12" tall and healthy. My last one stopped growing after I took some fans, too close to flower, so I'm really just letting this one grow - to see what she likes and doesn't like. She does put out some trichs :)

Widow X Skunk#1 crosses -- One of the three was male, and was culled, leaving two of these, one topped, one not. They are lanky, and show very sativa traits, in both leafs and growth. Bendy, small stems, and long nodes. I have a feeling though, that they will bud nicely. Topper is ~4 days in flower, and the Too-tall-Sally, is ~2 day in flower, and they are about 15" each.

Green Love Potion (Floorseed) -- is doing very well. She's 18 days in flower, with another 45 or so to go. Already starting to fill in her 6 mains, but she's not too tall at 27", so I'm expecting around 4z from her. This plant did not stretch nearly as much as the last two, likely due to either to her training, or that it was grown from a self-seed plant. It's certainly 100% GLP, and feels more like growing a clone, rather than a seed. I really enjoy the smoke and taste.

Knock on wood, no pests & no mold --Cleaning every week. Pics soon.
Peace and love!

Hopefully some new genetics coming soon :) I went penny-candy style, one of everything :)

Anyway, the girls are getting interesting.

Day 4-7 Flower: The Widow-Skunks are going completely nuts, and are stretching hard. The smaller unit is 21" today, and also drinks less, so she's likely does not have as mature a root system, as her big sister that was topped. I slightly overfed them with bloom nutes, as there is a touch of inward curl, a little more muchly on the smaller unit's leafs. I think it will just be a small bump in road, as brand new growth looks flat and green.

IMAG07705.jpg
IMAG07695.jpg
IMAG07686.jpg
IMAG07725.jpg

Day 19 flower: GLP is doing well. She's not a heavy feeder, and doesn't drink much. I've been giving her 8mg/g of CaMg with Fe, and 10ml/g Sensi Bloom at her weekly feed in a 3gal pot. I think she'll finish early, might as well pop some beans.

IMAG07744.jpg
IMAG0775_BURST002.jpg

THCB is hooking up and has rooted well. I'm going to veg her another 2-4 days, to about 16-18" and then toss her in. Last Bomb I grew, didn't like to have me pinch her up much. She's 14" today, and I've been tucking, here and there, to light up her lower branches. I started her on Sensi Bloom yesterday, adjusting to more part-A, and 8ml/g Ca/Mg/Fe, 6ml/g-- B52, Voodoo

IMAG07638.jpg
IMAG07666.jpg

Groups

IMAG0782_1_.jpg
IMAG07808.jpg

Peace love and great green nugs!

Thanks Stealth! Just checked on your OG!
I'm also looking to fill some unused tent/closet space - the option are the wall-O-text below, provided they make it here :) No idea what I'm doing, just winging it. :wood:

2x Panama - Regular
1x Super Lemon Haze - Feminized
2x Candyland - Regular
1x 2 Free Feminized Seeds - Free
1x Strawberry Sour Diesel - Feminized
1x Animal Cookies - Regular
1x Purple Trainwreck - Feminized
1x Amherst Sour Diesel - Feminized
1x Blue Dream - Feminized
1x NY Purple Diesel - Feminized
1x Holy Grail 69 - Feminized
3xSamsara Spicy White Devil Feminised Seeds