Techy's Critical Mass Stealth LED Grow

techyghost

Hey guys:welcome:

i got 2 suspected critical mass i grow in coco and am using hessi nutes.the one on the right has been topped the one on the left is just pulled down and there is some funky bonsai stuff going on lol i previously posted in the introduce your self with some pics which i will add in a bit as since i added the originals i put two cfls in and the improvement is visably noticeable :cheer: so thought id share the end of my adventure better late then never :Namaste::peace:

IMAG054912.jpg
IMAG055212.jpg
IMAG055510.jpg
IMAG055411.jpg
IMAG055111.jpg
IMAG055012.jpg
IMAG05538.jpg
IMAG054813.jpg

ill be updating with todays pics soon guys :peace:

Nice plants in a very nice setup! I use hesi nutrients in coco too, I loved my first grow results, I learned alot of things since i joined the forum tho, hopping to have even better results :p
are you using there starter coco kit ?

Yo grabbing a seat ;)
Your setup looks awesome man :thumb: plants look awesome as well, nice buddage :)
What lights are you using?

:welcome: im using prakasa 120w with 7 spectrum L.E.D which i thought was a 240w lol and then i put 2 2700k 650 lumen cfls to give a bit of extra red and a few more lumens hopefully it works :thumb: i did see some extra frosting on the bud happening today:party:
IMAG05639.jpg
IMAG05629.jpg

Nice plants in a very nice setup! I use hesi nutrients in coco too, I loved my first grow results, I learned alot of things since i joined the forum tho, hopping to have even better results :p
are you using there starter coco kit ?

:welcome: Thanks someone donated some hesi veg (yellow) and hesi bloom (green) and some boost i mix up 2 litres a time as i water with fizzy water to get the Co2 up:high-five: but im running out of bloom :cough: lol but have some canna bloom ready.i learnt alot from :420: forums and this is my 1st and have got this far with the things i've learned hopefully im able to give back:cheer::Namaste::peace:

Subbed up, although it looks like I'm late to the party.:party::party:

First grow! I hope to be so lucky.

And I'm not really a party animal, so I'll just snuggle in the corner with my rabbits and plants to watch
:yummy:

you are more than :welcome: im starting a new grow soon and for my next trick:slide: im hoping to pull off a 6 plant grow with 3xblue cheese and 3x blue mystic and hopefully a decent journal :Namaste::peace:

Cheers, noticed any discolouration of leaves? everything looks pretty green and healthy to me.
Nice bit of sugar as well. How far along now roughly?

:thanks:they started their 4th week on weds 30th :high-five:no discolouration of leaves or any drop but all the buds are starting to connect ill update some pics in a bit:peace:

Back
Top Bottom