Bag Seed First Grow - This Will Be Entertaining

rick3066

hi everyone,,,,please forgive my grammer!just joined yesterday..im lovin it.
my plants.i got 3 from some cheapass weed i got a couple months ago...i was not pleased.
I also have one plant from a seed found smack dab in the middle of a beautiful bud..i was told was diesel
I was very pleased..btw im baked! pics to follow!!!!...note...I planted before any research in growing

* my soil is baccto premium lite...0.85 0.15 0.10...( rut row).. in a two gallon pot (this is buds mckenzie diesel plant) also have the three cheapass plants in a cardboard box...( gimme a break )

* using tapwater at room temp about 1 cup every other day ..so whats the best way to change the watering schedule?? my soil has always been moist..the bag says pre moistend..I have read its good to let it dry out..please advise..:thumb:

* my lights are..one 55 watt cfl one 32 watt cfl and two 26 watt cfl I plan on adding to this lights are 24/7 my gut is tellin me a short period of darkness would beneficial..YES/NO???..but can I change lighting now??
im really just growing the one Buds Mckenzie..I think she is lookin good!!!
QUESTIONS

evaluate my lighting... how do these spiral cfls distribute light ? whats good positioning? is the rule the more the merrier?

need a fan right?

fertilizer...I found some schultz that was for rhoderdemdums...( im sorry) it was 30-10-10 for 3 bucks
what do ya think?

please address watering schedule...on the shores of lake erie.... lakewater? distilled? or lemme guess buy gear to test water..

the temp is probly mid 70s in the 60s at night im leaving windows open for ventilation

Buds Mckenzie is 14 days old today 6-22-14 she was FIM yesterday and i did miss..as the pics will show.

cheapass plants are 11 days and failing...but i want to grow them for exp. sexing etc. and who knows..I think that pot was not well harvested or cured...i think this be important.

ya know? I see people preachin genetics genetics genetics....and I think im joinin that bandwagon.
as a young man in texas in the early 1980 s a plant sprouted in the backyard..it was not planted..a roach maybe..but somebody dropped a seed, now my buddy, Waste ( yeah we called him waste)
well,,Waste transplanted it by our fence..it grew to probly 7 ft and all he ever did was water it and tie up the buds as they were so big and heavy. very skunky!! to us freaks it was miracle.
and look at my current specimans..

hey thanks in advance..I will update this often..Ive got the bug!!
062214100205.jpg
062214100308.jpg
062214100254.jpg
062114145404.jpg
img0813.jpg
062114105541.jpg

when can I expect to see sex? in Buds Mckenzie

Re: bagseed first grow...this will be entertaining

You want it to get bigger than that befor budding it? You can revert it back to veg after sexing it just go 12/12for a week when u know sex then go back too 18/6 that will keep her vegging. Hope this help

thanks man..i think for now she is doin ok..gonna let her go...either way should be good grow exp.

Hi rick, I found your thread :)
I thought about switching to 12/12 for sexing purpose then back to my 19/5 on my grow but I read in several forums/threads this can lead to reduced yield and reduced potency. Maybe someone can clarify this for us as I would like to do this as well.
Your plants seem to be stretching more than mine, not sure why my plants seem more stout maybe due to strain or distance of light to plant. I don't think is it a problem either way, I was just making an observation.

Good luck I will be watching.

yeah thanks man...i got less than 30 bucks invested..but really enjoyin this..your plants look great man..iI FIM ed mine yest. im a little worried, I suppose worst case would be topping it. dont know the consiquences. hopefully im just impatient ill post some pics tomm.
happy harvesting!

062214162720.jpg

well there it is my first FIM...24 hrs later..I freakin cut half a point of an adjacent leaf as well. that leaf would have 11 points??

a little update.....my first grow and dont ya know i almost killed her...bought a 10-10-10 liquid fertilizer...mixed it according to bottle..now after the overdose fiasco..gonna cut that in half again..had to flush her...as you can see she bounced back pretty well..i was freakin so i got some help from the BudStud..thanks man he indicated i should flush 3 times ..will give it a go today
070514080002.jpg
070614081114.jpg

still hasnt showed its sex...i remain hopefull... the fertilizer fiasco slowed everything down im sure. really makin rookie mistakes. i have another about the same age not neaarly as good of a strain..that was also hurting but its comin back as well..i transplanted this plant 1 day after topping...what a dumbass!its good thing cannabis is hard to kill...oh but i can do it im sure. lol thanks for all the help people
this is a baked rick3066...off the air.

Back
Top Bottom