Tamir's OG Kush Clones - DWC - CFL/T5 & 600W Air Cooled

Tamir

Fresh off my first grow, I'm right back to work. As you saw in my last journal, I'm currently flowering an OG Kush plant from bag seed. She is over 1/2 way done with flower so I decided to start a journal on her clones. Here's the info..

Strain: OG Kush(bag seed)
Days in Veg: Took cutting about 40 days ago, showed roots after 11days. Just transplanted into buckets from areoponic cloner 2 days ago
Veg box: 24" x 21" x 48" (14.0 cu/ft)cardboard box lined with reflective material
Flower grow tent 32x32x63
Hydro DWC 2.5 Gal buckets, rooted in rapid rooters
Medium: Rapid Rooter and Hydroton
Veg light: 2' T5 6400k bulbs x2, 33w cfl bulb x 6
Flower light: 600w HPS with air cooled reflector
Veg box temps: low 71f high 85f
Flower tent temps: low 67f high 88f

Flower tent has a 6" can booster fan PUSHING air from inside the tent over the bulb and back out the tent out the window and 6" can booster fan PULLING air from a central air conditioning vent.
RH of veg: lo 15% high 47%
RH of flower: lo 33% high 70%
PH: OGK1 5.9
PH: OGK2 6.1
PPM: OGK1 324
PPM: OGK2 389

Both ladies have been topped and suppercropped due to their height in a smaller grow box.

I know I need to seal up my veg box better and get better reflective material. They are on their way.

Thanks for stopping by.

image11647.jpg
image11648.jpg
image11649.jpg
image11650.jpg
image11651.jpg
image11652.jpg
image11653.jpg

Re: 2x OG KUSH CLONES, DWC, CFL/T5 & 600W AIR COOLED

:popcorn:

Re: Tamir's OG Kush Clones, DWC, CFL/T5 & 600W Air Cooled

Hope everyone (in the US) is having a great Fourth of July, i'll snap some pics on the ladies a little later. If I'm not too stoned

Don't sweat it neighbor, I'm stoned, drizzy, & full already...

Don't sweat it neighbor, I'm stoned, drizzy, & full already...

Hahaha that about to be me in like 10 min....

Subed, not yet stoned...

Welcome and hope u enjoy the ride... But I'm gonna need u to smoke a bowl or two..

Good afternoon everyone not much of an update today. Only thing interesting is I RAN OUT OF NUTES!! Lol not sure how I allowed that to happen. Luckily I had enough to fill up both res. new batch should be here today. Do any of my NYC neighbors know where I can buy hydro Nutes in store?

Also, I need to figure of day of a Veg I'm on? The clones rooted on 5/31 should I count that as day one of veg or the day I made the cut?

Ok just a couple pics.

image11692.jpg
image11694.jpg

Sorry Tamir, I get everything online.

Hey Tamir,

Did you flip-flop these numbers?
RH of veg: lo 15% high 47%
RH of flower: lo 33% high 70%

Usually you want lower RH for flower and higher for veg so was thinking maybe just a typo here :peace:

Hey Tamir,

Did you flip-flop these numbers?

Usually you want lower RH for flower and higher for veg so was thinking maybe just a typo here :peace:

I wish it was a typo.. But those levels are correct. The high RH in flower is something I'm working on. Just purchased a dehumidifier to run when the lights go off. Still waiting for it in the mail. Thanks for the concern

Good evening you guys... Been away for a bit but I will have an update for you tomorrow. Spent a little time revamping my grow. Had to better utilize the space. I've been told I get bigger plants with a bigger pot/res, so I'm makin a few changes. 3 1/2oz in a 2.5gal bucket wasn't bad but I want bigger yields. With experience comes perfection. I'll catch up on journals tomorrow. Take care you guys.

Back
Top Bottom