Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

This grow is going to be a variety of Strains:

G-13 Labs Blueberry Gum

Delicious Cotton Candy-Feminised

Hawaiian Skunk Haze

World of Seeds Strawberry Blue

THC Bomb

Lighting will be one Top LED 400W

LED20.jpg

And an Apollo 400W HPS/HID

For Vegging stage they will be under a 400W T5 light that I can use either just 4 bulbs on or all eight.

Nutrients are General Hydroponics line

Soil is locally produced, Potters Gold.

I will be doing LST and Fluxing to the plants to keep them low due to having to grow them in a smaller room upstairs. The basement humidity level is uncontrollable even with a dehumidifier going.

I'll be using rainwater whenever possible, and my homemade Cannabag smart pots.

The seeds were germed about 4 days ago and all popped except Strawberry Blue. They were put in soil and I have 4 sprouted within two days.

Here's the kids so far:

Sprout18.jpg

sprout27.jpg

sprout33.jpg

g13_BG_7-12.jpg

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

I'm here :cool:

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

I had to find a way to hang my T5 Light, it's quite large. I had an old metal rolling clothes rack in the garage, so I made a wooden base for it and hung the T5 from it with chain temporarily until I get some decent hangers. I can adjust this up as the plants grow:

RollingRack.jpg

Hawaiian Skunk Haze is really anxious, it's opening the cotyledon's already.

Hawaiian_Skunk_Haze.jpg

And here's the rest of them, the light is fairly close to try to keep stretch down and there is a small fan pointing at the light to keep the heat to a minimum. There is one more sprout pushing the soil up, looks like I will have good luck with all of these.

Sprouts10.jpg

The Strawberry Blue seed still shows no sign of popping, so I did a very light and careful "scrape" to the outside to help it along. We'll see what happens. It was a free seed and there was only one, so I hope it comes through.

Subscribed. I have used Rope Ratchets with my 4' florescent lights and find them very convenient to raise and allow you to work on your plants and are easily moved back into proper height 5"-6" above the plants to maintain optimum light penetration and raise the lights easily as the plants grow.

Light Hangers 1/8" Pair - Perfect Gardens

Subscribed. I have used Rope Ratchets with my 4' florescent lights and find them very convenient to raise and allow you to work on your plants and are easily moved back into proper height 5"-6" above the plants to maintain optimum light penetration and raise the lights easily as the plants grow.

Light Hangers 1/8" Pair - Perfect Gardens

Hi John, and :welcome: to the new grow. I am heading for the grow shop tomorrow for some more rope ratchets. They are very nice, I got a set with that Top LED light and it makes things a real breeze for sure.

:thanks:

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom