Devils Lettuce 3rd Indoor Grow - Breaking Bad Style - 4 Different Strains

devils letuce

Hey everyone and welcome to my 3rd grow. my first grow was a learning experience for sure . i started with 9 plants and harvested 4..if there was a mistake to be made this guy made it lol. i got about 3 ozs of some nice looking bud but i dried it to fast and it barley had a taste and smell but it did get u stoned .. my second grow is just a single plant i started towards the end of my first grow and im waiting on her to finish up now shes a 71 days old world of seed northern lights crossed with big bud auto. and shes taking for eveeeer!!!
2014-08-07_01-34-42_670.jpg

2014-08-07_01-29-59_864.jpg
2014-08-07_01-30-50_974.jpg

now for the new grow journal .. 4 different photo/fem seeds ; plus i have 1 reg Hawaiian skunk haze 2 weeks old but i might pull her to be able to start this all fem grow since i will be flowering and vegging in the same room ..

lemon kush
afghan kush X skunk
strain hunters money maker
and a jack widow..

all will be grown in 3 gal smart pots . or these other pots called ez pots or ez grow not sure i cant seem to find them online this morning.*STONED:lot-o-toke:

soil will be happy frog / light warroir / perlite / dolomite lime
they will be vegged under 400w mh and flowered under a 400 or 600 w hps bulb depends on the thickness of the canopy.

im growing in the main room of a gutted rv .
i have an ac running for the intake and heat and two extraction fans that eventually will be connected to my carbon filter that i bought for my first grow but never needed it .. i guess autos dont smell that bad . it was kinda disappointing ... the rh over the summer was 45-50 and the temps between 80-85. even with the ac and the fans i couldnt get it to stay below 80 that often.. but i keep cool air blowing with another fan on the plants 24\7 ..its hot in the damn south.. this grow will start in the summer and finish in the winter so im sure i will run into some temp issues i will have to figure out.
i will do 2 plants with ff trio and the other 2 with gh flora series just to compare the two side by side in the same conditions . i also have the ff granule trio..

my seeds will be here in a few days and i will germinate .. i d0 have a delima though or maybe just a fear. i learned how to water those autos in big 3 gallon pots from the start and the only time i started two seeds in small pots i have killed them due to over watering. is it just preference to start these plants in small pots for watering and size issues ? i should b fine starting them in big pots like the autos..

i am in no way a pro grower. ive learned allot but not nearly enough. but i do spend at least 4 hrs a day reading journals and post to educate myself..all advice and wisdom will be appreciated and replied to ..than:thanks::thumb:ks for reading my mini book lol ...

there used to be people that actually interacted on this fkn site when i was on it before now they seem to only comment on there mod friends post .. guess all the talkative growers moved on ..guess its just me. i make it a point to talk to peeps with no comments ..

Subbed. I'm in looks good to me bro. An I agree some people just like to look an not comment. Some of us really need the help an some don't. In the beginning people followed my journal a lot. Now they have fell off besides a few. Kinda dissapointing when you stay up on your journal and know one comments.

Subbed. I'm in looks good to me bro. An I agree some people just like to look an not comment. Some of us really need the help an some don't. In the beginning people followed my journal a lot. Now they have fell off besides a few. Kinda dissapointing when you stay up on your journal and know one comments.

thanks yo an welcome to what hopes to be a smooth ride .........exactly man .. i used to be on here before and i had like 50 people subbed to my journal and by the end i might see 10 of them ..i see people journals that they just threw together with no pics for months get better interaction than this .. we work hard on these lol..

thanks yo an welcome to what hopes to be a smooth ride .........exactly man .. i used to be on here before and i had like 50 people subbed to my journal and by the end i might see 10 of them ..i see people journals that they just threw together with no pics for months get better interaction than this .. we work hard on these lol..

I think it is great you keep journals, it shows dedication to your plants and gives you a great tool to look back on and see how much you have grown as a grower. It allows you to make adjustments to your next grow and reminds you to not make the same mistakes. Even if no one ever subs to your journal, you should still make one for yourself.

I think it is great you keep journals, it shows dedication to your plants and gives you a great tool to look back on and see how much you have grown as a grower. It allows you to make adjustments to your next grow and reminds you to not make the same mistakes. Even if no one ever subs to your journal, you should still make one for yourself.

you are completely right .. i use them for myself to learn from and look back on .. but its easier for me to just keep my own home journal instead of uploading here but thats how i learned was to read other growers journal..and lab u r pretty awesome . ive seen u go thru every thread in a row and try to contribute,,this site needs more people like u ..i look for people that have no comments and if i can help i comment so they will have a comment and if i cant help i at-least speak to them most of the time ..

seeds made it through customs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i have to figure out what to do with the 2 1/2 week old Hawaiian skunk haze.. its gonna b a good bit ahead of the rest of the ladies atleast 3 1\2 weeks...i only have 1 room i use for flower and vegging .. if i top her this week i wonder if it will slow down enough to let these ladies catch up .. or i might build a little grow box with a cfl to let her live her life out ..shes a regular seed so im more excited about popping these fems .. although if it is a male i can breed him with one of my fems and get seeds...

Hey lab your great buddy. Any problem I've ever had you have chimmed in. Thank you a ton bro. Dr hook I'm here for the ride.

lol who is Dr hook ?

It should slow her down, but probably not enough for the others to catch up. But hell worth a shot.

im looking at topping her and building a little grow box for her to to flower. i want to use all my other room space for my new seeds ..i kinda feel like im abandoning her but she is not a fem so it could be a he lol.. im torn

Well switch her over and see what happens. Then she tell you if she is a he or he is a she. Totally screwed that wording up lol. Man Im growing outdoors, and cant move her cause shes in the ground. So I built a flower box for her. Check out my journal and you will see. I thought it was awesome, and it works great. I'm currently running a 10/14 light cycle outdoors. Manipulated the sun, and the plant.

i just flushed my nlxbb today cause the top leaves were finally turning yellow and a dark purple wihich i thought was weird . so i will let it run for another week then i can adjust the room .. i topped the Hawaiian about a hr ago ..we will see if that helps . i have an almost 10x10 grow space but one side of my duel switchable ballast went out so i can only power one 400 hps at a time . i wanted to top most of my new plants and have them bush out but since i dont have but one light working i will proab flower under a 600w hps . i think that should be able to handle the 4 plants ..

this is the nlxbb i just flushed .. i know its wet weight but one of the smaller side buds weighed 21 grams when i took it off to let it dry as a teaser..next pics will be of the new plants in a few days ..
2014-08-10_22-31-05_976.jpg

2014-08-10_22-29-17_444.jpg
2014-08-10_22-29-06_813.jpg

Nice one lettuce!
Its nice to read the introducton pages and to meet sociable outgoing people like yourself :) welcome!

im subbed :) and with comments on the regular :) will you be my journal buddy? lol hahaha

hey you can always ask me for tips, and i will always say what i think :) heres a tip, if the bud weighs 25 g wet, it will be 6 gram dry > 25% of wet weight :)

Nice one lettuce!
Its nice to read the introducton pages and to meet sociable outgoing people like yourself :) welcome!

im subbed :) and with comments on the regular :) will you be my journal buddy? lol hahaha

hey you can always ask me for tips, and i will always say what i think :) heres a tip, if the bud weighs 25 g wet, it will be 6 gram dry > 25% of wet weight :)

thanks man this post made my day .welcome. i feel i might update to often . unfortunately im disabled wit to much time on my hands .. lol i grew up with my dad quoting the 6 p's ..it will be nice to have someone i can ask a question to and actually get a direct answer !!

sounds great on the weight my main cola is two times maybe 3 times the size of that side bud.. even though its an auto i lolli popped her and it payed off ..

are you a full timer in the campervan?

Back
Top Bottom