Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow & Pineapple Express

Catman12

Well - Here We Go Again!

I am just now attempting to germinate one White Widow and one Pineapple Express feminized autoflowering seeds. Soaking in water, keeping warm. Tomorrow into wet papertowling until (OhForTheLoveOfGodPlease) I see tap roots.

Then each get a 3 gallon pot which i have already filled with FF Happy Frog mixed 4 to 1 with perlite for better drainage.

Still growing in the closet lined with Mylar

Still growing under an Advanced LED DS100 - 100w (50) 3w High Output LEDs (single chip) size with 2.5ft x 3ft coverage

Still have one sleek black Zen Cat which I am overly attached to.

Planing on a 20/4 light schedule at this time. Some recommend a 24/0 schedule, but I feel all plants need a break to repair just like we do.

A fan for stem strength and have upgraded to a digital thermometer with humidity reading. Wanted humidity readings for when I need to turn on the heat - this place will become very dry.

Will continue to use FF Grow Big at reduced strength on a schedule as indicated for autoflowering strains.

Am ambivalent regarding flowering nutes - considering just keeping with the Molasses rout - not sure yet.

Pictures then more particulars

Re: Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow and Pineapple Express

Okay so now some pictures to add to the story:

First pic is the last cannabutter made from Hazel - the male plant that kept on giving

2_1_4.jpg

Next a pictorial history of seed ordering. This is important because I do not live in a legal state, nor do I live in a state that legally allows Medical Use. It is a decriminalized state and I know the limit I can reach and still be in the land of misdemeanor (100 grams a little over 3oz).

So, I paid extra for "super stealth" shipping from sensible seed company, which is not a 420 sponsor. I did not choose Herbies because I did not want "Hocus Pocus" on my visa statement. Sensible gifts sounded better to me coming from the United Kingdom

Here is what "super stealth" got me:

2_2_7.jpg

Note the "Commercial Sample" of a bead craft set...which it actually was...

2_4_2.jpg

I guess "anonymous" is the running theme LOL

2_6_1.jpg

#1 and #2 are my order - #3, 4,and 5 are freebies

2_5_5.jpg
2_7_1.jpg

The numbers corresponded to the description on my email confirmation:

1- Dinafem Seeds White Widow Auto 3 feminised

Sex: Feminised
Type: Indica
Yield: 40 to 160g
Height: 50 to 140cm
Flowering Time: 70 to 80 days
THC: Medium

White Widow autoflowering is the cross of our best male Critical+ Autoflowering with the original White Widow clone. We managed to reflect the bittersweet taste, as well as the lots of resin and the floral appearance of the original White Widow mother in this autoflowering. The only remarkable difference is the higher CBD content, which leads to a more physical buzz than in the regular White Widow strain.

2- Barneys Farm Pineapple Express Auto 3 feminised

Sex: Feminized
Type: Indica
Grow: Indoor/Outdoor
Flowering Time: Autoflowering
Harvest Time: 65 to 75 days from seed
Yield: 15 to 25g
Height: 50cm
THC: 12 to 15%
CBD: High

Pineapple Express Auto Feminised Cannabis Seeds by Barney’s Farm Seeds: Pineapple Express is similar to the original Pineapple Chunk, the aromas are sweet, and close your eyes and you’ll find yourself on a tropical beach in Hawaii. Pineapple Express grows small is Indica dominant, offering a long lasting high that balances upbeat effects with stress reducing calmness.

Freebies:

Barney’s Farm Blue Cheese Feminized, Grassomatic GOM Feminised Autoflowering, and something from cream of the crop called "cash crop" (???)

And last photo is the closet:

2_8_1.jpg

The soil mix is actually in the pots now just waiting for the germination to be completed.

Thanks for stopping by :peace:

Yippee!! Thanks Catman! I'm in!

I AM a beader! I only get mouse pads....

Subbed! Great to see things going again!

Subbed

We might be harvesting at about the same time :)

I'm going to flower for about the same amount of time it will take you to go from seed to harvest!

Good call on the 3gal pots. That's the perfect size for an auto IMHO. Good choice on the extra perlite, too. Can't have too much perlite as far as I am concerned, lol. I am on board with the dark schedule as well. Four hour minimum. I ran 18/6 start to finish with my auto's. 20/4 is groovy, too.

You have a recipe for success. This will truly be an automatic grow I think.

I foresee a forearm sized cola in your not so distant future.

:popcorn:
/Obi Wan

Subbed

We might be harvesting at about the same time :)

I'm going to flower for about the same amount of time it will take you to go from seed to harvest!

Good call on the 3gal pots. That's the perfect size for an auto IMHO. Good choice on the extra perlite, too. Can't have too much perlite as far as I am concerned, lol. I am on board with the dark schedule as well. Four hour minimum. I ran 18/6 start to finish with my auto's. 20/4 is groovy, too.

/Obi Wan

Glad to see you Obi!

And thanks for the morale boost! I'm going to surf your wave of confidence for as looooooong as I can brother!

:Namaste:

I could not agree more!

/Obi Wan

Ah well, I just want to see us all have good grows and great harvests! It will be interesting since we're all growing a bit different strain. I hope tomorrow goes fast for you.

Yes! Good grows and GREAT harvests all around! Strain reviews and smoke/edible reviews are a must I say.

Now, on to my anti-update.

Which is not much.

The white widow seed looks plumper and ready to crack. A nice white edge showing. Now, the pineapple express looks exactly the same. Not a bit of change. I'm ready to plop these seeds in soil before work tomorrow morning (or this morning depending on who reads this when). It will be hard for me to wait until after work, which may not be until going for 8:00pm.

It's easier to chillax, as my son would say, if I either don't care or didn't spend money on the seeds.

But, thanks to Obi-Wan Cannabinoid, I spent most of the evening reading and watching vaporizer reviews. Damn those things are fine looking. Almost makes me want to switch over to vaping. Or collecting them with money I don't have.

At least I got my mind off of seeds :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom