SweetLeef's Gone Even More Mas Muy Loco - Perpetual - 4400W TopLED - SuperSoil

SweetLeef

:Namaste: :welcome: :high-five:

First off I would like to thank you for stopping by. Welcome to my third grow! This is gong to be a fun journal as I will be trying my hand at a perpetual grow with a steady rotation of many strains.

We are kicking this journal off because just a few minutes ago I just finished dropping 20 seeds into solo cups filled 3/4 with Super Soil and the top 1/4 filled with regular potting soil.

I will start brewing tea in the next week or so. As soon as I can get everything ordered and delivered.

Plants will be grown in my new basement in two tents.

Veg tent will be 5'x5'x7 with a Mars II 1200w TOPLed. It will hopefully house 6 mothers and give me room to veg the next batch. I would like a 2 month veg before flowering.

Flower tent will be 9'8"x5'x6'6" with 2 Mars II 1600w TOPLed. Hopefully I can harvest 6-8 plants a month once things get rolling.

Out of the 20 seeds dropped...

13 are GSC x ???:

After talking to New Rose, who I got them from, it possible they are crossed with ATF. Not a bad combo.

1 CR+ by Blim Burn Seeds:

CR+ is a High yielding strain. It may be susceptible to mold due to its heavy floral clusters and it humidity is high. This is the best producing strain from Blimburn Seeds and also finishes fast.

Genetics: Critical Mass x AK47
Variety: Indica / Sativa
THC Content: Medium/High
Yield: 400 gr
Plant Height: 2 - 3m
Flowering Time: 8 weeks
Harvest Month: mid September

1 White Widow by Royal Queen Seeds:

Over the years, literally thousands of marijuana strains have been discovered, bred and smoked. No strain is quite possibly more famous, more legendary, than White Widow. The origin of this strain remains a controversy to this day, though we can guarantee the original White Widow is a Dutch classic, grown for the first time right here in the Netherlands.

Type: Sativa: 35%; Indica: 65%
Yield: 55-65 grams
Harvest month: Late October
Height of the plant: 100-125 cm
Genetic background: White Widow S1
Effect: Extremely stoned
Cannabinoid content: Medium-high
Flowering time: 9 weeks

1 Grapefruit by Female Seeds:

Only female seeds. Female Seeds - Grapefruit

A new style sativa; early maturing, fast flowering and maximum yielding. The buds have a soft smell of grapefruit, sweet taste and intense tropical high. This is a 75% C’99 x 25% strong fruity sativa, stabilised on early maturity for some generations now. Plants grow up to 50 to 60 cm, when put under 12/12 hrs after one week of germination. This one is still undergoing an stability-program, although with 80% being winners not a bad choice. No males or male flowers found. For those who like it sweet !

Strain: Grapefruit
Breeder: Female Seeds
Type: mostly sativa
Flowering: ~56 days

1 Tijuana by Blim Burn Seeds:

Tijuana is the stable result of a three-way cross. It is an almost pure sativa with flavours that linger on the palate. It is a good, creative strain.

Genetics: Mother Queen x Original Haze
THC Content: High
Yield: 400 gr
Plant Height: 2 - 3m
Flowering Time: 11 weeks
Harvest Month: Mid November

1 Alien Jack Motta by Hero Seeds:

Through deep space lands "alien jack motta " . High strength and amount of tasty resin; rich in psychoactive (THC , CBD , CBN ) and Mil fruit nuances on the nose and palate , along with a great production. You will be abducted with the powers of this alien .

Genetics: redskunk haze + + + Northern lights AfganiSA Ortega + + Hash plant
Hybrid: 40% Sativa - 60 % Indica.
18 to 22 % THC , 0.7 CBN , 0.9 % CBD

Indoor: 60-65 days list, with production under 600Wvps 600g . Suitable for "Sea of ​​Green" gives many side branches with large , fragrant flowers and abundant resin .

Exterior: list in the first half of October, and purchased several m2 with many side branches with many resinous flowers .. recommend putting guardians to kill , because flowers make a lot of size and weight, plus you will protect hail .

1 Vertigo Automatic by Paradise Seeds
Vertigo is one of our latest varieties. It originates from a fine Indica/ Sativa hybrid, which is chosen for its splendid characteristics, its fruity intense flavor, and fast to finish growth. 3 generations of breeding resulted in stable uniform plants. The flowers are coated in resin and as potent as auto flowering strains can get.

Auto flowering potential has only been discovered a few years ago, but until now has not been developed to its full. With Vertigo we believe we showcase that it is possible to have very high quality medicinal marihuana in an automatic variety.
These plants can reach the height of 1 meter or taller. It has a strong effect. An impressive production of resinous citric fruity aromatic flowers. A fast to finish variety, in approximately 60 days excellent for commercial growers

Type: Autoflowering Indica /Sativa
Yield: 500 grams per m2 indoors. Outdoors 75 grams per plant.
Lifecycle: from seed to harvest, approx. 60 days indoors and max. 70 days outdoors.
Outdoors in colder regions Northern latitude: Start in May/ June and finish in July/ August. In warmer areas multitple harvests are possible. In tropical areas the whole year round.
Effect: heavy potent
Aroma /Taste: citric intense bouquet
THC: 15-18 %

And finally

1 Ultraviolet Autoflower by Samsara Seeds:

Ultraviolet has been bred based on the original White Dwarf x Skunk genetic and then has been crossed with Lavender and re-crossed later on in order to maintain the autoflowering pattern. Almost all most appreciated characteristics of Lavender are maintained untouched in this unique autoflowering variety. Ultraviolet is a compact and resinous plant of an intense, powerful fragrance, mainly sweet and fruity, that might have some slight exotic citric accent that would remind you of mango and lavender.

Genetics: Shot Adrenaline x Lavender
Dominance: mostly Sativa
Flowering time: 10 weeks
Yield: 40-70 gr/plant

I will be putting the GCSx straight into flower. Males will be cut down. The most vigorous growing female will be put into veg to join the rest of the mothers.

I will probably have to do a second and maybe third run of GCS. If two mothers are large enough to take 4 cuttings from each in 1 month, then 2 rounds of GCS should just about do it. :)

Hoping to order the equipment later this week or early next week, so that as soon as I'm in the new house, I can roll out the big tent.

It's going to be a busy, but rewarding winter :) I am really excited about these strains too :);)

My best friend for pretty much my entire life is footing the startup cost. He will be paid back handsomely and then some. I am just so excited he is helping me really get a jump on things :)

Alright folks. I am off to Slumberland. Hope all is well :)

Re: iiiSweetLeef's Gone Even More Mas Muy Loco!!! Perpetual. 4400w TOPLed. SuperSoil.

Here is a picture of the soon to be seedlings
20140924_042710.jpg

And here are two pictures of the basement the tents will live in.
20140921_205110.jpg
20140921_205123.jpg

Re: iiiSweetLeef's Gone Even More Mas Muy Loco!!! Perpetual. 4400w TOPLed. SuperSoil.

You've got some great strains & a great friend to stump up the money :) Good luck with your soon to be seedlings buddy:)

I just LOVE it when thing get rolling! Basement looks great, we need to install one of those acorn stair lifts then I will just hang out in your basement. Subbed! :)

:popcorn:

You've got some great strains & a great friend to stump up the money :) Good luck with your soon to be seedlings buddy:)

Thanks Skunny :)

I just LOVE it when thing get rolling! Basement looks great, we need to install one of those acorn stair lifts then I will just hang out in your basement. Subbed! :)

Wouldn't that be something?

Woo Hoo! You have one heck of a friend! The strains you have sound quite nice. Hey Mediwanna!! I'll share the :popcorn: and a :passitleft:. Looking forward to watching this grow!

Thanks Jade!

He certainly is one heck of a friend!

You'll need this too :passitleft:

Woohoo front row!

:cheer::yahoo:

drum roll please :tommy:

Hey Tassie! Welcom to the new journal!

Subbed! Great start!

Thanks MaPilot! Glad to have you around :high-five:

Subscribed SweetLeef, now back to reading.

Small update on the new grow!

The lights have been ordered!

2 MARS II 1600w TOPLed grow lights! :goof:

They should ship out later today and be at my buddy's house by Thursday or Friday! I think I will add one of them to my other tent to finish out my current grow with a lot more light!

I will be ordering and shopping the rest of the items later this week, we just had to nail down the lights before Sara went on holiday and they ran out of stock. We really lucked out as we got the last two in stock. They were at the lower price too! Score!

In other news, the babies have started to pop!

So far we have 1 auto, the Ultraviolet and 2 GCSxATF

20140928_203117.jpg
20140928_203111.jpg
20140928_203053.jpg

Things are moving along and I'm not in the basement yet! This is so fun!

Awesome!!!! New grow space! You are gonna be cranking out some herb man! Are they all gonna be SS plants nowadays?

Good start to what will be a great grow I'm sure. Have you read up on teas at microbeorganics? It's great information, scientific, but easily understandable.

checking this out

is this 4400 actual watts? did you get in to spray??I know you said you didnt want a room.Will you cover the ceiling rafter's?? atleast with clear plastic sheathing??

grow on sweetleef

Here my friend :) even though I'm green with envy, as I'd kill for that space lol. Best of luck in your new adventures buddy! :)

Thanks Light! I would love to see what you'd do with the space I just got :)

Awesome!!!! New grow space! You are gonna be cranking out some herb man! Are they all gonna be SS plants nowadays?

Good start to what will be a great grow I'm sure. Have you read up on teas at microbeorganics? It's great information, scientific, but easily understandable.

Hey CO, glad you made it!

Yes I am planning on running all SS for a while. It's just easy and effective. I LOVE my EnF system, and I will definitely be running it again in the not to distant future, but to get things rolling and get a nice cycle going, I am gong to keep it simple. Dirt, water, lots of buds :)

Where should I go to read up on how to amend soil? I'd like to re-use the soil, instead of buying bags every time. Shit adds up. I'd like to learn more about the no till stuff too!

I will definitely check out the microbeorganics, I am just following a recipe, and adding the great white to it.

checking this out

is this 4400 actual watts? did you get in to spray??I know you said you didnt want a room.Will you cover the ceiling rafter's?? atleast with clear plastic sheathing??

grow on sweetleef

No it's theoretical watts. I'm running about 2,200 actual watts. I love LED's. As things progress I will be adding more light to it. I'd like to be running 64 theos in the flower tent :)

Spray yes, and I will be hanging some clear plastic from the rafters as well! Those rafters are gross :)

I posted this in the wrong journal last night :lot-o-toke:

So almost everything has been purchased.

2 Mars II 1600w LED lights!
1 118x60x78 grow tent
1 78x78x78 grow tent
1 6x24 Phresh filter
5 bags of Super Soil
1 pound of MycoGrow soluble
1 pound of Zho Powder
1 ounce of Great White
1 giant jar of Grandmas Molasses
25 #1 pots
25 #2 pots
20 #3 pots

Almost ready to get going. All but 4 seeds have popped so far. I'm not ready to give up on the final 4 yet because one of them is the grapefruit, and I really want that one to grow and be super grapefruity.

The fem white widow I will be using in the solo cup challenge as well as two mintys hoping 1 is a girl and can go to the end of the contest

So basically all the seeds that pop will be going into flower. I will pop another round of 20 seeds next week or so and they will veg until this batch finish up, at which point I'll hopefully have mothers established and I'll be able to work out a solid schedule.

Now I am just waiting for everything to show up!
I will be vegging in the new 78x78x78 under my Mars II 1200w!

The dangers of running to journals of this ilk ;)

Hope all is well!

For sure bro recycle your soil! I haven't ever used supersoil. Ill take a guess as long as you know I'm just guessing, with the soil mix I use, if I wasn't doing a no till, I would do somewhere around 1/4-1/2 of the initial amendments. All old soil on a tarp, amendments mixed in nicely. Watered with compost tea and aloe and allowed to cook for bare minimum 2 weeks, longer is fine. People say SS is "hot", so I would really think its work a try of using same exact soil without re amending it. It would be worth a try, you may find 2nd run of it (with out adding anything) is better than first, maybe need to re amend soil for a third run. I am guessing a little here based on how other soil mixes than supersoil work.

Do read microbeorganics the whole web page is packed with solid scientific info regarding soil microorganisms and compost teas and related. Easy enough and short enough read as well.

As far as info on recycling soil, it's subcool's SS mix u use If I'm not mistaken, I know many many growers have used it, and I read its expensive! So someone must have started recycling it and kept some notes on the process and results, i'd search around the interwebs for that one if I was you.

Back
Top Bottom